Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 316 of 923 FirstFirst ... 216266296306311312313314315316317318319320321326336366416816 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,320 of 18441

Thread: Markers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ill suck ur dick for one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

they dont make them anymore.... and they are mad good.. from what i hear... but ive never used one
    word

Originally posted by Dean44+Apr 22 2007, 06:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dean44 &#064; Apr 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Nosypainter@Apr 22 2007, 12:01 PM
    Originally posted by InsaneSanity@Apr 18 2007, 04:31 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Destruction by Definition
    @Apr 18 2007, 12:20 PM

FUCK BUMP&#33; IVE JUST LIKE BLOWN MY LOAD. FUCK I LOVE THESE.. I STILL NEED TO FIND SOMEONE I CAN GET TO MANAFACTURE THEM AGAIN&#33;&#33; I HAVE THE OFFICIAL PLANS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WHO&#39;S THE GUY WITH LIKE 4 BOXES OF THEM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;LL TRADE ANYTHING FOR ONE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

seriously where did you get this ill give you 20 bucks for one
    holy shit those are so badass... [/b][/quote]
    go to 4rtpr1mo.com for them or go to th4tsl1fe.org and they got em too, 7 buckeroonies

edit: they are ultra wides not mini wides tho

yooo san fran writers holla back

i dont know about some of the offers you gave me for my mini wides. hahaha but these are the same as the krink mops but hold twice the amount for half the price.
    also i completely revamped the products page. Check it out...NEW SPECIAL as well.

http://junobopaint.com

I&#39;ve never heard of junobo before, but those are pretty kickass. i need to buy some markers, whats the best "mop" styled markers you guys would prefer?

i like the krink mops. they drip like crazy. just go out buy/steal markers and try em out. its up to you wat you think is the best.
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Originally posted by minor crimes@Apr 23 2007, 02:13 AM
    i like the krink mops. they drip like crazy. just go out buy/steal markers and try em out. its up to you wat you think is the best.
    well i live in the AK, and if you dont know ak...theres nothing here. no graff related shops, no paintmarkers anywhere. fred meyers maybe, but not shit like krink, OTR, o Pilot shit....maybe like sharpie or seomthin. i just racked 2 cans of paint from freds today though...

well i live in australia and we dont have: ded,garvey or actual krink. we only have nero ink, grog ink, just got corio here. dont have zigs. or decos. i found one shop that sold prismas. we only got touch,copics and pantones n shit. we dont have rusto or painters touch n shit. so yeah we are kinda left out but we have ironlaks which fucking kill. as good as belton n shit. any mini molotow or otr marker does me.
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone got a new KR marker they wanna trade?
    i got caps, markers, ink for trade

Originally posted by minor crimes@Apr 23 2007, 02:40 AM
    well i live in australia and we dont have: ded,garvey or actual krink. we only have nero ink, grog ink, just got corio here. dont have zigs. or decos. i found one shop that sold prismas. we only got touch,copics and pantones n shit. we dont have rusto or painters touch n shit. so yeah we are kinda left out but we have ironlaks which fucking kill. as good as belton n shit. any mini molotow or otr marker does me.
    the butcher shop in perth sells zig biggies, posterman and the glue markers. spotlight has the medium sized zig glue markers too, and leeho glue markers which are fucking ace.
    &quot;Fuck breakfast at Tiffany&#39;s, I want Tiffany for breakfast&#33;&quot;

Originally posted by crozzy+Apr 23 2007, 05:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crozzy @ Apr 23 2007, 05:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-minor crimes@Apr 23 2007, 02:40 AM
    the butcher shop in perth sells zig biggies, posterman and the glue markers. spotlight has the medium sized zig glue markers too, and leeho glue markers which are fucking ace. [/b][/quote]
    yo minor crimes, where the fuck do you live? i get d.e.d, just dont ask me where cos im a ninja nd id have to kill you if i told you. but they sell zigs nd decos over here.

crozzy, fuck butcher shop man, there markers r cheap but montys up on albany hwy has way more shit. mtn, belton, ironlak nd some of the aliens r a fair bit cheaper than keith nd lotties. also what you write bro?

so today i was real bored and found a thing of shoe polish in my basement. I decided to make my own ink for it and jus threw a buncha shit together. It was like Black spray paint, rubbing alcohol, black shoe polish, flowpen ink and anything else i could find. I put the ink in a plastic cup in my sink in my bathroom so it wouldnt be on a desk or w.e. Well i left the cup alone with the ink in it for like 2 mins or somethin and when i got back the ink was leakin out of it from the bottom of the cup. Not only did the ink eat thru the plastic cup but it left a faded black spot in the sink. My mom gets home around 3 so maybe i can get it off by then
    <span style=\'color:blue\'>B</span>ig <span style=\'color:blue\'>A</span>ngry <span style=\'color:blue\'>G</span>iants

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>[Dont steal style, Abort lines, stop following people, become yourself]</span>
    &lt;THE WORLD SMELLS LIKE SHIT&gt;

ive been there. haha lesson learned

ayo "spinthespin" i suggest that you just try to scrub your sink with bleach or any type of cleaner...i&#39;ve done that plenty of times and it was with grog and i still hav e stains in my sink, toilet, walls, washer and dryer...haha..it sucked at the time.. but now i look back and laugh
    rest in power dondi

Haha what a beast.
    Ive jus made two mops, one out of a used firework i found on the floor nd the other out of one of those mini free shampoo bottles you get in hotels and on the plane.
    Filled with a concoction of Black bucker paint, thinner n brake fluid.
    The shampoo one can get wayyy more drippy cus you can squeze it but the firework is ayt too.

Will post pics if i cba.

I also have a shoe polish thing with black paint shoe polish n brake fluid. Less drippy but more opaque n thick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition@Apr 23 2007, 05:57 PM

i dont know about some of the offers you gave me for my mini wides. hahaha but these are the same as the krink mops but hold twice the amount for half the price.
    also i completely revamped the products page. Check it out...NEW SPECIAL as well.

http://junobopaint.com
    Do you ship worldwide, to New Zealand?
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by iwritebasic+Apr 22 2007, 08:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iwritebasic @ Apr 22 2007, 08:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Dean44@Apr 22 2007, 06:57 PM
    Originally posted by Nosypainter@Apr 22 2007, 12:01 PM
    Originally posted by InsaneSanity@Apr 18 2007, 04:31 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Destruction by Definition
    @Apr 18 2007, 12:20 PM

FUCK BUMP&#33; IVE JUST LIKE BLOWN MY LOAD. FUCK I LOVE THESE.. I STILL NEED TO FIND SOMEONE I CAN GET TO MANAFACTURE THEM AGAIN&#33;&#33; I HAVE THE OFFICIAL PLANS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WHO&#39;S THE GUY WITH LIKE 4 BOXES OF THEM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;LL TRADE ANYTHING FOR ONE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

seriously where did you get this ill give you 20 bucks for one

holy shit those are so badass...
    go to 4rtpr1mo.com for them or go to th4tsl1fe.org and they got em too, 7 buckeroonies

edit: they are ultra wides not mini wides tho [/b][/quote]
    i love you thanks

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Could some1 let me see a pic of the Deoderant Mop Markers??
    Greatest CD

this is to but f it..does any one know if this maker is rally Refillable or not?.got one and i cant find were on it to do that can any one help??

http://bombingscience.com/catalog.htm?item...egory%3DMarkers
    i write Ban5