Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 370 of 923 FirstFirst ... 270320350360365366367368369370371372373374375380390420470870 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,400 of 18450

Thread: Markers

ok well i had this tag before i joined bombshelter so sorry sir

and its pronounced Seisure

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bombshelter? This is bombing science..

Your shit is all out of wack.

sorry bombingscience....got mixed up theres a store in toronto named bomb shelter

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Im not stupid. I know about bomb shelter.

Less talk. Well.... unless it is about markers.
    We need some more pictures of your maker collections and marker anatomy, as well as marker reviews like Rogue provided us with on the OTR circle tip marker

Quote Originally Posted by kog_throwie View Post
    emel...are you sure it wont blow up in my face?
    thats why your taking out all the aerosol dumbass....

can any1 help me cus i made g krink with rust paint and thiner and dot 3 fluid and i think i put yo much brake fliud in and now it dosent want to dry is it soposed to b like that sry for the under lined words

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

brake fluid is useless in paint, if i no my shit right (i dont even no if i do but i read it) paint only dries over the surface, ink seeps into the surface, brake fluid is for slowing down the drying time of the ink so it can seep further into the surface, dont put brake fluid into paint. so anyways, yes, its supposed to b like that... but its useless

yeah stay away from that break fluid. that shit usually just makes things worse.
    QUOTE (NightStalker @ Dec 3 2004, 08:10 PM)
    can you put montana metallic acrylic paint in a kiwi mop ?

u can put fucking water into a kiwi mop. its not like the moment u put the montana paint in ur mop it explodes or something. try it

*if i post pictures it means i stole em, if you dont fucking like it, dont look at them*

I'm wondering how easy is it to mod a flowpen (maybe the OTR .184) for some ghetto krink? I don't have one to mess around with, but I'm guessing you just take out the nib and replace it with eraser shit with some superglue?? I want something a little "cleaner" than just a modded zig so I'm asking...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why not just use the OTR's nib for the ink? just make sure its clean, as in not flowing the ink that was already in it, through it...

I thought those nibs were only good for ink and not real paint. Hence needing the eraser???

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thin it out or something... I dont know.
    Wait till Rogue or Razor wake up, you'll be handled then...
    Your questions will, that is.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have no idea how to mod an otr, but i think it would either b the nib or the pump valve that would b the problem, cause of sedament build up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

How come I cannot see alot of pictures you guys/girls post up onmthis thread, its weird like the markers u use and such, theres just a little white box and a red X going through the middle, its beginning to piss mf off... whats happeneing??
    NMC it is what it is

Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by awreck View Post
    I'm wondering how easy is it to mod a flowpen (maybe the OTR .184) for some ghetto krink? I don't have one to mess around with, but I'm guessing you just take out the nib and replace it with eraser shit with some superglue?? I want something a little "cleaner" than just a modded zig so I'm asking...
    Modding an Otr is pointless, you may as well just use it as a marker. To mod it, take out the pump, and put the piece fro the nib back on. Take some thin cloth and make it into a nib, but make sure it's not thick, or elese it will not flow. If you really want to use ghetto krink, thin it out a lot so it will pass through the chalkboard nib.

Like I said it's pointless, just use it for what it's made for. If yo want ghetto krink markers using erasers make a glue stick marker.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Modding an Otr is pointless, you may as well just use it as a marker. To mod it, take out the pump, and put the piece fro the nib back on. Take some thin cloth and make it into a nib, but make sure it's not thick, or elese it will not flow. If you really want to use ghetto krink, thin it out a lot so it will pass through the chalkboard nib.

Like I said it's pointless, just use it for what it's made for. If yo want ghetto krink markers using erasers make a glue stick marker.
    Pretty much what i was gonna say....i'd mainly emphasize the fact that thin the krink a little extra, and make a nib not so thick.....i'd recommend for the nib that green cloth strip on those kitchen sponges...
    ----->RaZoR<-----

is it me or when you use chrome grog in a bingo dabber and you dont use it after some months its get all jelly like jellaton happen to me 2 times

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why would you have it and not use it for two months at a time?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MrGraffiti View Post
    is it me or when you use chrome grog in a bingo dabber and you dont use it after some months its get all jelly like jellaton happen to me 2 times
    Ive heard of this before....i believe what ever is in chrome grog, the substance that make it liquidy evaporates over time and bam! You gots da solid...just eat it if your really hungry....looks like you got grillz!
    ----->RaZoR<-----