Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 403 of 923 FirstFirst ... 303353383393398399400401402403404405406407408413423453503903 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 18450

Thread: Markers

okay i all my decos ran out and i found my old elmers painters around and when i use them its like the paint doesn't even flow to the nib, i pump it like crazy and the nib writes like its almost dry. there is still the load of paint inside it.

Just racked a few Prismacolor Premier markers today, but the damned store was understocked so I only got away with a Jet Black marker and a Peacock Blue marker. All of the other colors were ass-ugly. I now know I gotta hit up a Michael's tomorrow and rack one of the 48-pack of the Prismacolor Premier markers.

These markers are pretty damned good for paper, stickers, and anything mildly pourous. Suck ass on plastic or metal.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch3 View Post
    you do relise regular braces dont make you crunk right

those markers are hella expensive... thatd be a sick rack if you manage
    9ine
    0h
    5ive

pilotnerd

Last edited by pilotnerd; 10-03-2007 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pilotnerd View Post
    no they don't work well for stickers... i put up like 30 stickers one day, most of them were done with the TRIA marker and prisma, but prismacolor is just like them... and i came back like 2 days later after the rain and it was almost completely washed away from all the stickers.. ... all those stickers were wasted... those TRIA markers got a sick chisel tip on it.. I'm really feeling my hands with them.. colorings not to bad either.. they blend well and if you work fast ..

in my opinion the best marker for a sticker is a sharpie.. longerlasting color.. wears well against the elements...
    ah.... ok... my stickers haven't seen rain. they have a bright color and it wrote pretty well on the semi-gloss stickers i had.

pilotnerd

anyone got any good marker designs for calligraphy... i've messed around with a few, but i havn't gotten anything sick or crazy yet.. i want some shit thats clean not messy...

PM me if you got some ideas.. i need help.. felt tips suck.. i need some like rubber flowpens or something..

Quote Originally Posted by toke_wdc View Post
    okay i all my decos ran out and i found my old elmers painters around and when i use them its like the paint doesn't even flow to the nib, i pump it like crazy and the nib writes like its almost dry. there is still the load of paint inside it.
    bump to get an answer....

too thick ..

what is?

Rogue

It depends on how old the marker is, and did you shake it a lot? Also, stab the nib a few times to help the paint flow.

the markers are around 2-3 months old, i'll try stabbing the nib.

Rogue

Alright, just shake it a bunch, those Elmer's markers aren't much quality anyway

Rogue

THE MOPS ARE IN!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Rogue got dem drippycraunkdopestsqueezermoppin shits.

Buy them.

and get on aim neegrow.
    what

Quote Originally Posted by Atom1er View Post
    yeah man i saw the commercial for that
    how big is the nib and body for it??
    The bodys pretty small, like mini otr sized but a little wider. Nib is the same as a regular bingo dabber.

so when you're walking around with a mop or a kiwi or something like that. how do you keep that shit from leaking all over you while still getting some nice drips?????

wear gloves, leave the cap on until ready, and keep it in a plastic bag when not using would be my guess.... but that seems a little complicated

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahahaha rogue i got back on!..waht are thoes mops for yer new paint?
    LONG ISLAND,NEW YORK *516*
    KTI...SCD

just got back from a trip to Michael's, Walmart, Kmart, and a few other places...
    over $300 in stuff.
    Prismacolor markers (23 @ $5ea.), Sharpie RT's (15 @ $2 each), Pilots (bunch ranging from $2-15), a few Kiwi's (cheap), some Faber-Castel markers (that are $11 each and they are tiny), some white-out pens ($5 for 2), some Elmers Metallic and Gloss Painters ($2 each), some ChartPak oil-based wood-stain markers ($6 each), Chalk Ink markers [erasable] ($3 each), couple cans of Rusto and Krylon, a can of Montana Alien (had it at Lowes amazingly)

I think it was a good night.
    Stole a little bag from KMart to carry it all in once my pockets were so full my pants hit the ground twice in under 50ft.