Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 44 of 923 FirstFirst ... 24343940414243444546474849546494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Markers

youre supposed to hit the button that says close all tags when youre done. just to let you know. oh and i made the ugliest color of krink in the history of pigment, i took like 7 little jars of Testors model enamel that were all diff colors, i think it was black, white, blue, green, yellow, red, and gold. its like a brownish green with gold flecks in it. but hey, if it works, it works

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

(edited)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why would u take it out the casing?
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

security detectors they have alot of em

k i dont know if this is old and im just stupid and dont know bout it or i just found it out but it looks cool

ight i was trying out new handstyles in my backyard on a piece of ply wood with a kiwi mop and krink, and for some reason i decided to paint over it.....i used true blue krylon and the paint wouldnt mix, it was like a perfect outline, it painted the wood but didnt go over the krink.....it looked awsome, so i dunno if im jsut a toy and didnt know or w/e but try it out ill put up some pictures in a bit

do those solid wood touch up marker things work like streaks? cause ive seen them before and i might just rack one and try it out for myself. but if its crap say something cause it dont want it to be a waste.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...i just thought that same thing the otherday when i went to get paint...i poped one out of the pack...smudges easy...but i dont know if it will hold up on the streets...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no there not like streaks they have a tip like a regular paint marker its chisel tip for tags its good just get good ink and your all set

alright guys, i have a couple of quick toy questions...i'm looking to make a kiwi mop, and i know everyone should know how to make them. i got my kiwi bottle and emptied it out, and i plan on using the original nib, i just don't know what kind of paint or ink i should fill her up with. i don't really have anything at my disposal, i like to get paint from sears. does paint work in a mop, or should i find some ink to use instead? any suggestions for the best thing to use in a kiwi mop if i just want nice black lines without much drips? thanks.

idk if its already been said, but you can make these crazy little markers out of chapstick containers.
    1. empty out chapstick container
    2. take out the part that pushes the chapstick up.
    3. drip candle wax into the bottom making it water tight.
    4. fill with ink.
    5. glue in any kinda nib you like.
    6. keep in small bag.
    fuck the law, squat the world.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alirght i have come to my conclusion that the best and easiest home made marker is a kiwi shoe polish mop with a sushi style chalkboard eraser instead of the sponge already on there then wrap tape around the eraser and the mop it works with home paint ink to
    kill em all

Originally posted by Atom@Nov 13 2004, 12:50 PM
    Alright Go to a Craft Store or a Hardware where they sell wood stain get a touch up pen for the staining take it home pop of the top from the cylinder empty out the stain, then clean it and fill it with your own ink or paint and press down and write works really good for tagging because of the chisel tip its pretty sweet and just rack the marker i just took it out the casing and walked out

thats it
    i have that exact same marker

i would never use it for anything else then toucking up wood

it has a brush tip you dork

Kemp-Mr.Cool AKA The Swamz Ones picture taking Bitch

“And Graffiti commanded man to paint all walls with bright and lively colors, do not fall prey to the evil of the buff, of dripping brown paint and sandblasted emptiness” Krylon 2:16-17

i dunno if this has been posted before but..
    bingo marker marker
    get bingo marker (just but one for a buck, no use getting busted) of the color of your choice
    take off nib and empty ink into a bottle.
    take a second bottle and mix some of the ink with white (or w/e) thinned paint
    put that back in the marker
    put nib thing back on
    its good on smooth surfaces but the nib gets really beaten up by rough stuff.
    BA SHAM!

O'glue bottle
    Eraser felt
    Ghetto Krink

Writes like a dream.

whoa, what kind of glue bottle is that? did you like cut the eraser into a circle?
    BA SHAM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It's sparkly.

it kinda looks like those selectum or whatever ones you use in elementary school
    MAKE MONEY FUCK BITCHES

um what? do you have a pic of the original glue thing?
    BA SHAM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Havoc411@Nov 12 2004, 08:41 AM
    yeah, it would work. but not that much ink would come out and when it did comeout you'd get a tiny line. than and because its spherical the ink would run to the bottom and it wouldnt go to where you could write on a wall. youd have to write on a flat surface just to get a shitty line.
    it actually doesent work, I have tried it. I put pilot ink in one of the roll on deodernt cans and tried it out with diffrent combonations of stuff. It doesent roll as you would expect it too. Sorry.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alrite i just got this pentel white today and is there anyway i can make the nib fatter or get some drips
    *905*