Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 60 of 923 FirstFirst ... 10405055565758596061626364657080110160560 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 18445

Thread: Markers

i know they make pilot refill ink, i was just asking the dude if they had it at the store and he said they wernt refillable when i know they are. they also tried to say that the posterman biggies wernt refillable

mmmmm pilots...
    congradulations on your purchase! pilots are great...it does write on rough surfaces very clean, but, it does mess up the nib, and after you've messed up the nib, its hard to use it....u dont get that clean lines, yet you still have so much ink left...so i would suggest keeping it to smooth surfaces...its not that good to write in bathrooms aswell..its more of an outdoor marker since it sort of has a smell, but it will nnneevverrr fade...im workin on a way to flip the nib though, so maybe you will be able to write on rough surfaces without worry

so far, i think all u need to do is take the thing off of the body of the marker (unscrew it) then pull the nib out with a glove on...there will be a neetle through the nib, not quite in the middle..that keeps it from falling out and going too far into the marker so u cant write..so what u wanna do is, rip out the needle, and move it down a little bit (more torwards the rough part of the nib) and hammer it through the nib..then you just put the nib back on with the better part sticking out, and shwabam..

if this is confusing at all, im open to questions

rock pilots 8-)
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tony+Jan 20 2005, 02:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tony @ Jan 20 2005, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PANIC&#33;FUP_MORE...@Jan 19 2005, 03:17 PM
    nooooooo
    decos are truly great for stickers, but so are sharpies and there cheaper&#33; why waste such a good marker on books and stickers when u can use it for getting up? man yeah dont get me wrong decos are great for stickers, but there so expensive and are so good, its just stupid and wasteful to use them on stickers, fuck stickers dude, if u can tag, tag...but stickers should always be your last choice for bombing, and get the worst..i just use pens and sharpies, maybe highlighters for some flashiness on stickers...i dont see the point in wasting such great paint markers on stickers, that are gonna get ripped down anyway
    people acctualy pay for decos?

:huh: [/b][/quote]
    i was thinking the same thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

im really loving my pilot, its such a sweet marker. i get such crisp lines with it. now i know why panic loves them :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i racked this like no name shoe polish marker an i treid it out an beleive it or not the shoe polish shit inside is like super permanent and drippy as well. its really weird but i donno it seems to work an it looks nice&#33;&#33;

if you just tried it how do you know its &#39;super permanent&#39;?

like, what if it&#39;s gone in a week after some rain or snow hits it?

the reason we replace the shoe polish with ink/paint is not because the shoe polish doesn&#39;t work, its because it&#39;s not as good as ink or paint. but congratulations, you did manage to screw up the foam applicator on your shoe polish bottle by letting the shoe polish flow through it. oh well, replacing the foam with felt from a chalkboard eraser works better and lasts longer anyway....

^^^^^how is this marker?

MPLS REP IT&#33;

its the same as all the other otrs just smaller...same paint as the molotow just diff. color
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

i find my metallic blue flowpen&#39;s paint flows MUCH better than my molotow burners. i find that the silver and gold paint doesn&#39;t flow as well as I&#39;d like (still flows better than my experience with Aerosol Art Bombing markers though). The Copper Molotow Burner flows good though. I&#39;m not sure about the other metallics (violet and red i think) but I&#39;m sure they flow as good as the blue.

bumsuckfun, yeah i have found that too..its probably because the paint in the molotows is thicker..i can barely get clean lines with mine..my blue flowpen write much better than my pink one..it also shows up on stuff better...the pink one was pissin me off so i put the ink from that into my blue one, and it made sort of a dark electric purpley violet (hooray for describing words) anyway, it sort of looks like garvey, but darker...

havoc-yeah thats why pilots are my fav. marker 8-) nice, crisp, smooth lines...perfect..they dont fade, and sometimes will stain

yeah, my pink flowpen dosent show up on shit except windows and white things

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

exactly, the pink isnt very opaque
    out of eveyrthing 30 mm montana paint markers filled with nero kill all

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

i, myself, prefer miniwides over 30mm montanas... the nib is a bit smaller (about 25mm i think) but its thinner, really good for doing waves and such.

but thats just my opinion, i have a 30mm montana and love it too... but i need to get a new nib.

i havent made a marker befor and i live in britain so its hard to get good inks so can i just add paint thinner to bucket paint to make a paint marker, becuz thats the idea ive got from reading this thread??

Originally posted by cerse@Jan 25 2005, 11:56 AM
    i havent made a marker befor and i live in britain so its hard to get good inks so can i just add paint thinner to bucket paint to make a paint marker, becuz thats the idea ive got from reading this thread??
    yes, yes you can.

its not gonna be as good as ink though, cause thinned out paint is kinda thick when its nice and opaque but if you thin it out oo much its gonna be like writing with dirty water. so you CAN do it but i dont suggest it.

thnx, i just dont wanna go and do it den find out it dont work, i wil try to get a good consistency. and i found a kiwi shoe polish bottle in ma house so probably make a mop.

yeah, id def opt for 3/4bucket paint and 1/4thinner in the mop man. ghetto krink kills it

kiwi mops still owns tho... Question...?...how do u get ur marker to be matalic.... is it the paint... or what..?

another one.. how u put that signitures on ur name thingy... i duno what the code is...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

1) To make it metallic you use metallic paint. There are ways of making ink do it, but just stick to paint. It&#39;s easier.

2) To add signatures, go up to "My Controls" which is in the top right of your screen. Then scroll down a bit and go into "Edit Signature"