Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 62 of 922 FirstFirst ... 12425257585960616263646566677282112162562 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 18439

Thread: Markers

NO they suk there ink is horrible i say get some other ink and refill wit that shit.

yo craig u sed u were from athens greece rite?? im greek and i usually go to athens every summer h34r:

if it's the broad uni-poscas (like the same size as flowpens, etc.) than the paint in them isn't that bad... really opaque and will last the weather... won't last the buff though.

but yeah, i refilled one with black supercolor ink and it's A-1... highly recommend since poscas are free, and the pilot ink (also free) sits on the same shelf.

Hey hitshit,I'm gonna send yopu my e-mail by PM and we can contact so tha we can meet
    PiNk BanAnas SK8 crew !!!!!!!!!! !!!

Montana for ever ////// keep painting !

-----CRAIG-----

DOES ANYONE KNOW WAT TO USE TO REPLACE THE LITTLE SPONGE IN BETWEEN THE NIB AND THE MARKER(THE PART THAT ABSORBS ALL THE EXTRA INK)ITS IN ALMOST ALL MARKERS BUT U PROBLY WOULDNT KNOW WAT IM TALKIN ABOUT IF U NEVER TOOK APART A MARKER.BUT I SERIOUSLY FUKED IT UP AND I NEED TO KNOW WAT TO REPLACE IT WITH! h34r:

i know what you're talking about... but i don't think its needed is it?

if you wanna use it without pumping every 10 seconds you should have it. id just say replace it with a reg dish sponge, without the green part of course. if not just try different things out. one question though, how the fuck did you manage to fuck that part up?

Hey guys. If you want you marker to flow better,take out this fucking sponge and cut it 1.5 mm then put it again in!!!
    PiNk BanAnas SK8 crew !!!!!!!!!! !!!

Montana for ever ////// keep painting !

-----CRAIG-----

Originally posted by bumsuckfun@Feb 5 2005, 10:14 PM
    i know what you're talking about... but i don't think its needed is it?
    you do need it because without it the marker will leak all over the place because there is nothing to absorb all the excess ink/paint. h34r:

Originally posted by Havoc411@Feb 5 2005, 10:40 PM
    if you wanna use it without pumping every 10 seconds you should have it. id just say replace it with a reg dish sponge, without the green part of course. if not just try different things out. one question though, how the fuck did you manage to fuck that part up?
    lol i messed it up because i was fixing up an old montana marker and after i take it apart i usually put the nib in boiling water because it takes out alot of the ink u cant take just with ur hands and water and i saw the sponge thing and it still had a lot of ink in so i threw it in the water too but then it shrunk to half its size and even ripped a bit then i threw it in the dryer and it went bak to normal other than thte rip but it still works fine thanx for the help anyways h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by bumsuckfun@Jan 24 2005, 05:34 PM
    i, myself, prefer miniwides over 30mm montanas... the nib is a bit smaller (about 25mm i think) but its thinner, really good for doing waves and such.

but thats just my opinion, i have a 30mm montana and love it too... but i need to get a new nib.
    i would like to try one some time
    where im from there is no hip hop stores or anyting
    that actually sell markers
    i would have to order one from the states
    and wouldn twant to have to deal with
    shipping, exchange and everything
    someday thought, someday
    for now i will have to rock the 30mm mon
    filled with ink

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

a long time ago i took one of those clear plastic tubes that exacto knives come in, and i filled it with sharpie ink and plugged the top with a chalkboard eraser thing like everyone else. it dripped everywhere but it didnt hold up well. i thought it was the coolest thing ever when i was like 16

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hm... i saw those glass chalk writing shit at the store the other day and got an idea to just add ink to it..is it a good idea or has sumone else used it and it was bad? cuz they eaz as hell to rack and they work like kiwi polishso yeh im guessin it would b a good idea...but i jus want a second opinion -deuce- \\// //-\\ aKa 7 DeAdLy
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

i think this is one of those things where you should actually use your own judgement and try it for yourself instead of asking everyones opinon.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there are alot of toys here.......just an observation
    QUOTE (FL Thug ***** @ Apr 10 2006, 11:36 PM)i tag with mean streaks all day all night boy... fuck the pigs
    WORD^^^

Tejas!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

80% of the people on bs are toys
    the other 15% dont even write
    5% ARE ACTUAL REAL WRITERS

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

^ seriously what i was thinking...ive got one question who the fuck comes on bs asking shit without tryin it for themselves all the real writers experiment on there own... thats how they get the experience they have...
    i like bombs

Hey i was wondering how do you make your face paint markers drippy?? I put this paint in that my parents used to paint thare room with and it really thick. So I put rubbing alcohual in it, I though that might help but it didn&#39;t really what can I use to put in it? To make it drippy. And i dont have paint thinner.
    ----------------------
    Dallas City Taggers

spray paint and brack fluid ^^^^
    maze 951 * under construction *
    (infer.one the fag &amp; post whore)
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i was fuckin with you maze, but fag is getting old you fuckface, lol...what day is this do then king maze</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

(Cherubic Meekus @ Mar 19 2005, 11:09 AM)
    [QUOTE]Drunk all the alchohol to lessen the chance of the kids

dont put spraypaint in markers. when you shake it it creates its own pressure and it&#39;ll eventually pop the marker if left to build up

listen, chances are your parents used latex paint. which means it is thinned with water. but no matter what, the paint you&#39;re going to make is shitty. i know its &#39;cool&#39; and all to try to be Magiver and make your ink out of shit lying around your house, but sometimes you need to spend money to save money (and actually have the result turn out good). So go drop a few dollars, and buy some oil-based paint, some paint thinner (or mineral spirits, or turpentine, or varsol), mix 2/3 paint to 1/3 thinner and put it in your face painter.

don&#39;t add spray paint, it creates its own pressure, from movement (and we all know you aren&#39;t going to be able to hold that marker perfectly still and upright all the time) and from temperature changes (and you can&#39;t control that). so yeah, it&#39;ll pop your marker... don&#39;t use spray paint.

and don&#39;t thin it with brake fluid... not only does it not mix well, but that shit would never dry, and seeing how latex paint isn&#39;t the most permanent thing on the face of the earth, you probably would find yourself having been better off with the stock facepainter paint... and that shit SUCKS.