Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 865 of 923 FirstFirst ... 365765815845855860861862863864865866867868869870875885915 ... LastLast
Results 17,281 to 17,300 of 18450

Thread: Markers

to the right? ... lol im pretty sure i already tried that.... i guess i'll try it again... maybe find some tools and squeeze that shit w/ like a vicegrips or some shit.prob will snap the marker in half and break the plastic...

worth the try...... i'll do it outside.... w/ some shitty ass shoes shitty ass shorts, shitty shirt...... and on a neighborsdrive way..... i have to many accidents w/ inks and paint and all that shit.... drips r good..... but it sucks when u buy a brand new pair of osirus shoes for like 100bucks.. and like the second day u have em..... u spill silver krink all over em....... fuck! thanks for the support on the marker thread imma try it i'll let ya kno if it works...... not 2day tho prob tommorow imma knok out .... peace fockers!

someone needs to order one of em cig otr markers

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    is your mom good for fucking?
    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    i like to spike my gelato with vicadin...their like little sprinkles that take the pain away...

thepekins

I know its not about homemade markers but I got a Molotow burner paint marker yesterday and it really sucks balls. Its reallly really streaky. Is there any way for me to make it less streaky?

Quote Originally Posted by thepekins View Post
    I know its not about homemade markers but I got a Molotow burner paint marker yesterday and it really sucks balls. Its reallly really streaky. Is there any way for me to make it less streaky?
    post a flick of the marker and its streakyness i've never had a problem with a burner infact it's probably hands down my favourite marker

i like to spike my gelato with vicadin...their like little sprinkles that take the pain away...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It's a T nib right? I've heard of some people cutting off the edges so it's like a regular 15mm nib to make it less streaky.
    Mods jacked my sig.

thepekins

yeah its a T nib. I might cut off the edges. The last molotow marker I got was really streaky too, i dont think i'll be buying molotow anymore. What would happen if I put some grog ink in the burner marker rather than paint? would that just totally fuck it up?

sorry if thats a major face palm question.

yo put up a flick already burners are such dope markers it shouldn't be streaky their paint markers on the otherhand are super streaky but get a flick of the marker and it's streakyness

Quote Originally Posted by PegCityBoy View Post
    yo put up a flick already burners are such dope markers it shouldn't be streaky their paint markers on the otherhand are super streaky but get a flick of the marker and it's streakyness
    yay burners.

thepekins

my camera is broken. I thought it was a paint marker? Its a molotow burner marker filled with gold paint. I thought it was paint. Seems way too thick to be ink.
    Last edited by thepekins; 09-20-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thepekins View Post
    my camera is broken. I thought it was a paint marker? Its a molotow burner marker filled with gold paint. I thought it was paint. Seems way too thick to be ink.
    i unno what's in it i thought it was ink maybe a thin paint

maybe its jus the gold thats streaky i checked some vids on youtube looks like some ppl have had the same problem but the black burner is without a doubt ( in my oppinion) best marker out there

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im going to get sum otc cig markers next month i will post a pic and shit when i get them if nobody else has

thepekins

Quote Originally Posted by PegCityBoy View Post
    i unno what's in it i thought it was ink maybe a thin paint

maybe its jus the gold thats streaky i checked some vids on youtube looks like some ppl have had the same problem but the black burner is without a doubt ( in my oppinion) best marker out there

well im pretty sure it was paint. I mixed some grog ink in with the gold. at first the ink just sunk to the bottom and it didnt mix well, but helped the flow of the gold. Now the gold and the black ink have kinda combined and its less streaky and Im liking the color alot. I went out and tagged a bunch of shit today.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just got a sharpie "professional" and I'm wondering how much more permeant they are compared to a plain sharpie.
    973 PM me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea i just ordered 6 of them cig markers and a free sticker pack, lol all i paid was 6$ shipping

Quote Originally Posted by DeTwizzle View Post
    ... if I am a cop, at least we'll bomb a pretty badass piece before I arrest you... or you arrest me, ummm ponder that one my friend.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Beats_His_Wife View Post
    I just got a sharpie "professional" and I'm wondering how much more permeant they are compared to a plain sharpie.
    Haha

Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by H3TT1NG3R View Post
    yea i just ordered 6 of them cig markers and a free sticker pack, lol all i paid was 6$ shipping
    You should post whether they send you the 18 you ordered, or just 3. I'm curious.

Has anyone tried those Grog Squeezers? They look promising.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah Proper I have......

Its a free flowing mop...Pretty hard ink, Nice drips..And the mop is pretty cool........Grog is a pretty good product. I recommend you get it, if you want it.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ah, sweet! You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of the tags?