Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 890 of 923 FirstFirst ... 390790840870880885886887888889890891892893894895900910 ... LastLast
Results 17,781 to 17,800 of 18441

Thread: Markers

  1. #17781

    Default

    window chalk.. wtf.. so cheap and stains so good.. on cement

    ..and some serious tagging on windows.. JOKE
    Last edited by lilbmxking; 10-09-2010 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #17782
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,649
    Credits
    2,305
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    pastels stain the cement as well... very nice.. steal them from michaels and ur good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  3. #17783

    Default

    you guys are retarded
    i dont write rush

    Quote Originally Posted by HADES. View Post
    exactly what i'm looking for.... rush2 u rock.
    this man needs a round of applause...lol na really. thanks playboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    ...octopuses are reptiles right?
    Quote Originally Posted by thedudeman View Post
    its octopusi.. and they're not reptiles, eagles are reptiles.. duh..

    fuckin dumass
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustOner View Post
    I'm far too hardcore for all of you. I write Penis.

  4. #17784

    Default

    wusup all i wus wundern if any one used any of those metal tiped shits yet...thinking about ordern sum to mess wif but dont wana waste my loot...i use 2 make my own but now years later its just too much to deal wif....got my time spent up being old n shit...gurl got caner..ugh...havnt wrote in years...any help on metal balled steal tip markers would help....lookn for use on Rails. iv looked around n cant determin witch has the thinckest line...also help there would helpful...much respect.

  5. #17785

    Default

    also...for pastels....i spend my time in a small town in the middle of nowere...wif lots n lots of trains...comen n going alll day...when i have time to bench sum metal...i catch really savage charictors...and other stuff i guess ud call hobo monickers/graffiti...umm streaks i think they called....anyway iv noticed sum people do nice nice werk wif oil pastels...they really werk it...they werk alot nicer on cleaner fr8s..but really oilpastels rage on fr8s quite nice...im guessing if u write sumwere were tags run all day u can hit it n it wont get buffed but living in a small town sux cuz they attac it priddy hard../...shit ramblin....but mainly just sayn u can use pastels on cement...but they are much much more effective on smooth stuffs -hail....time for rum

  6. #17786

    Default

    ill have to find my old books n shit...got sum oldskool remidys sum one tought me back a whiel..as far as steeling im too old for that...


    best racking skeem ever: go to a bumfuck farm store..try to dress normal..not like ur be Mr. look at me im a tagger....ummbut yeah go to sum bumfuckfarm store..or hardwearstore ...i perfer outa county small bumfuck rualkings for my paint cuz they are laied back as fuck if u treat them wif repect..pluss they always werking as a team on sum shit like a movie...backs turned n shit...u go to the isle were they got rollable trashcans....wif the wheelz..and u take that n skoot it to were the paint is at..n start filling....i perfre tracktor paint (DIMOND BLACKbrand=amaricas tracktorpaint) cuz its thick as fuck n dosent rattle when u move it..it does drip n eat other clors tho...so u get the trashcan n fill it wif paint have sumone on look out..fill it... TAKE IT BACK TO THE TRASH CAN ISLE EXCHANGE FOR EMPTY ONE....chek out wif empty one...coem back shortly after to say your wife didnt like the color...they do the exchange there u say ull take it back n get urs n since ur exchanging for the same product they dont chek it agaion...u leavet wif 50 cans or more.... iv only done this a hand full of times in ma n pa style farmstore...i learned it from a methhead who did the same thing but insted of paint he racked buzzsaws n tools n shit...fuckn dirty dirty midwest..once more...much respect to all...sorry for post in chunks repetedly..im new were n dont know how this werks. hail
    Last edited by ARMPITOFTHEMIDWEST; 10-25-2010 at 09:08 PM.

  7. #17787
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    afganistan
    Posts
    262
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    if they check it again youre fucked... u never know
    better off waist lining or pushing a cart....
    but u are in the midwest where people are fucking stupid...

  8. #17788
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    afganistan
    Posts
    262
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    and if u want a good metal tip marker get white out
    and if u dont like white out itself pour it out and fill with preffered ink/paint.... woop dee doo

  9. #17789
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    32
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quick question guys. I just recently made a Kiwi Mop. Is it better to leave the flow regulator in or out? Will it leak more with it out or does it not matter?

  10. #17790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARMPITOFTHEMIDWEST View Post
    ill have to find my old books n shit...got sum oldskool remidys sum one tought me back a whiel..as far as steeling im too old for that...


    best racking skeem ever: go to a bumfuck farm store..try to dress normal..not like ur be Mr. look at me im a tagger....ummbut yeah go to sum bumfuckfarm store..or hardwearstore ...i perfer outa county small bumfuck rualkings for my paint cuz they are laied back as fuck if u treat them wif repect..pluss they always werking as a team on sum shit like a movie...backs turned n shit...u go to the isle were they got rollable trashcans....wif the wheelz..and u take that n skoot it to were the paint is at..n start filling....i perfre tracktor paint (DIMOND BLACKbrand=amaricas tracktorpaint) cuz its thick as fuck n dosent rattle when u move it..it does drip n eat other clors tho...so u get the trashcan n fill it wif paint have sumone on look out..fill it... TAKE IT BACK TO THE TRASH CAN ISLE EXCHANGE FOR EMPTY ONE....chek out wif empty one...coem back shortly after to say your wife didnt like the color...they do the exchange there u say ull take it back n get urs n since ur exchanging for the same product they dont chek it agaion...u leavet wif 50 cans or more.... iv only done this a hand full of times in ma n pa style farmstore...i learned it from a methhead who did the same thing but insted of paint he racked buzzsaws n tools n shit...fuckn dirty dirty midwest..once more...much respect to all...sorry for post in chunks repetedly..im new were n dont know how this werks. hail
    this wouldnt work at alot of places simply because most stores inventory technices and registers wont allow them to just swap i out and leave, it usually takes ringing the 1st purchased one, then the second the put that color one back into their system..ontop of that, most of the time the barcodes are on both the can and the lid, and not often will their scanner beable to reach the can and lid, and that means you have to take the lid off for them to scan it and lift the can for them

    i guess it would work at family owned "old fashioned" hardware stores but then again, i wouldnt be racking from there because the only place those exist are in small towns and you can pretty much forget going there again, not to mention the whole town knowing you did that in a matter of days

  11. #17791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cg22stoner View Post
    Quick question guys. I just recently made a Kiwi Mop. Is it better to leave the flow regulator in or out? Will it leak more with it out or does it not matter?
    think about what you just asked and the name of what your asking if you should take out or leave in...the answer is in your question

  12. #17792

    Default

    Can ayone reccomend some colored, fine tip pens for outlining? There's some outlines I want to do except not in black, however the Copic Caio's brush marker doesn't quite cut it, any reccomendations?

  13. #17793

    Default

    you wouldnt believe it, but colored sharpies make for great outliners. i use them all the time. just do your fill first then outline, or just be extremely careful when you are filling in. hope that helps. you just need to know how to control the bleed.

  14. #17794
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    32
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    When you make a paint marker how come people say to replace the nib with a dry erase marker? Why cant you use the regular nib like on paint markers that you buy?

  15. #17795
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In an Igloo, Canada
    Posts
    684
    Credits
    21
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    wrong kind of nib^
    they be talkin about replacing mop nibs with felt.
    markers are good to go with whatever is on em.

  16. #17796

    Default

    Testing out a homemade glue pen marker and rustoleum/break fluid ink

    Name:  cuteskull.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  120.1 KB

    the fabric on the pens wore down really fast causing it to drip a tad more and one of them leaks but for only a dollar what can you expect?

    Replaces felt with some old boxer fabric. Works great!
    Last edited by nerd+_+; 11-26-2010 at 09:44 PM.

  17. #17797
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    tornado alley
    Posts
    183
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by nerd+_+ View Post
    Testing out a homemade glue pen marker and rustoleum/break fluid ink
    Your a idiot, don't mix brake fluid with paint oh and paint and ink are 2 separate things you fucktard
    OMEGA LEVEL KREW

  18. #17798
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Bay
    Posts
    2,313
    Credits
    252
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Not to mention, you probably shouldn't use brake fluid even with ink.

  19. #17799

    Default

    Wow Crazy... Because even on several tutorials on THIS SITE it mentions brake fluid and paint.
    If you google the term "brake fluid rustoleum oil-based paint" the first thing that shows up is the link below.

    http://www.ehow.com/how_4548070_make-ink-graffiti-markers.html


    JUST SAYIN

  20. #17800
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    516
    Posts
    282
    Credits
    67
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    brake fluid makes the ink resurface when once its re-wet with paint, meaning your shit takes several coats to cover


 

Similar Threads

  1. What Are The Best Markers
    By oneshokid in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:39 AM
  2. Otr Markers
    By KaRkUs in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 1085
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top