Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 1355 FirstFirst 1234567122252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ah ha :P

Animal Fuckin Model Bitches Till I Leave Their Stick Figure Anorexic Pussy In Stitches

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Most stuff dosen't get torn down here, I put a sticker on a sign and it's still up and in fine condition after more then a year.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by RMA@Jun 21 2004, 08:06 AM
    Most stuff dosen't get torn down here, I put a sticker on a sign and it's still up and in fine condition after more then a year.
    where you from?
    here a sticker lasts bout 1 day loll but it doesnt matter!
    In the buses i usually stick them really high or a place where nobody can reach (im tall so i use that to my advantage, im 6'2)
    i like to put stickers everywhere :lol: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Animal Fuckin Model Bitches Till I Leave Their Stick Figure Anorexic Pussy In Stitches

Do you shout drawn out "Weeeeeeeeeeee" 's as your slapping your stickers?
    Semetic Genetics

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

loll no, but i can try :P
    id probably cause such a scene they wont realize what i m doing!
    id act like a retard while stickin away

Here's a tip when confronting heat, it's been passed on a million times.
    You need to be dressed either nerdy or trashy, but not like a graff head.

If you're ever racking or writing and you think you're gonna get eyed hard or heated, pull the old noisy retard routine. Walk around like a gimp and make either loud or soft strange noises while changing the pitch. If the heat persists, pick your noise with fervor and EAT that fuckin booger. YEAH. EAT IT. This is gauranteed to repel even the stickiest motherfuckers.

Especially effective for racking when one of your friends is accompanying as the "non-retard" guide. Once you have racked a substantial amount of paint, have the person acting retard throw an insane shit fit. Just don't reveal what you racked, and hustle outta the store.

Word is 007.
    Semetic Genetics

some stickers from a long time ago.... they stay up here pretty much until the weather breaks them down... which is like forever....

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'color:gray\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>BOSTON, DICKHEAD</span></span></span>

Flow Ares Boner Crew K All City Asker dobone Narc square Lumos zealot Logik Skunk She77 = <span style=\'color:green\'>W O M D</span>

Feelin ravens.
    Semetic Genetics

actually a crow hahah... but thanks.
    <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'color:gray\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>BOSTON, DICKHEAD</span></span></span>

Flow Ares Boner Crew K All City Asker dobone Narc square Lumos zealot Logik Skunk She77 = <span style=\'color:green\'>W O M D</span>

yeah stickers are for being quick and annoying with lots you put on there ... just do simple tags and get that whole sheet and stick at once ....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

use adehive spray
    kill em all

i&#39;d say spray the clearcoat. its easy and quick....
    i keep a pink flag hanging out my backside

put razorblades around the sticker so like anyone that tries to take it off gets fuckin&#39; CUT BITCH&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stickers are fun
    loll
    been a LONG time since i ve seen a nice sticker, i remember where my metro station was there was a fresh RYSK HSP sticker, near the escaladers goin down, stayed there for a good 8-10 months&#33;
    very nice

but why stick when u can scratch, like i wouldnt stick anything on windows, but i do skratch that shit :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just do posters there bigger and you can draw one then print it out loadsa times. Just walk around with em rolled up get out some clearcoat and spray were your gonna stick it then spray, over the poster wen its stuck down. These are good if you stick loads of them in a row.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

just get regular stickers
    slice it a couple times with an exacto knife
    i spray over it the stuff i have for my car&#39;s dashboard, its like some wierd sprayable vynal (sp?) stuff

just jack off on the backs of them ... lol i do it all the time ...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nuthing is stickier but the pecker sure aint quickie-er??

<u>Wow... I really hate Cops.</u> ~WhoCarEzONer~

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MoNkEy@Jun 22 2004, 12:34 PM
    just do posters there bigger and you can draw one then print it out loadsa times. Just walk around with em rolled up get out some clearcoat and spray were your gonna stick it then spray, over the poster wen its stuck down. These are good if you stick loads of them in a row.
    OH MAAAAAAAANNN... i just got a boner... wow i really wanna do some posters but im just not that creative... like i would like to make em mean something. yeah. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo&#33;&#33;&#33; yeah but i figure if you put up some cleacoat over it itll make a plasticky lining over it wont it?&#33;?&#33; that sounds the best or the wall paper shittery just try both.

<u>Wow... I really hate Cops.</u> ~WhoCarEzONer~

break glass and lightbulbs into the wheatpaste, it&#39;ll add a nice touch when someone trys taking it down. I&#39;m 6&#39;6", and can climb like a monkey, if its any sort of inconvience, people will leave it be
    Evil Buffalo Designs

<span style=\'colorrange\'>Support Saffron Music</span>