Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stickers sre always golden

packs ive done/sent out:

package for wenk

i dont know this cat is but he was using ENS account

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ruger you get my pack i sent it like 3 weeks ago.
    lets trade
    looking for trades i got stacks on deck.

Last edited by Edward"Sezer"Hands; 10-30-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Amsterdam...
    Name:  IMG_4457.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  182.8 KBName:  IMG_4563.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  189.9 KBName:  IMG_4589.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  204.5 KBName:  IMG_4592.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  195.7 KBName:  IMG_4608.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  188.6 KBName:  IMG_4616.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  217.1 KBName:  IMG_4728.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  178.3 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i feel wack as fuck now,

Quote Originally Posted by Edward"Sezer"Hands View Post
    lets trade

im such an asshat bro. i missed the pms you sent me. and i also forgot to send out your pack. its been sitting on my light table chillin. ill send it out asap.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Attached Images     

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ruger its gravy man imma send some more your way asap.
    just a few of the many.

fuck yeah player. i appreciate it.

MDC familia.

Venice Beach Cali.

anyone got any tips for keeping stickers from fading? if i scan them onto my computer then print, the ink fades in a couple days, if i make them by hand with sharpies they stay for a while but kinda look shitty, ive tried laminating, anyone got any ideas?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Edward"Sezer"Hands View Post
    lets trade

PM me ill send u some blanks for coloured slaps! i got purlator sticks if u r down for a trade!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Display_Name View Post
    anyone got any tips for keeping stickers from fading? if i scan them onto my computer then print, the ink fades in a couple days, if i make them by hand with sharpies they stay for a while but kinda look shitty, ive tried laminating, anyone got any ideas?
    cmon bro for real? are you that much of a simp or are too helpless to figure this out, not to mention the fact who gives a fuck if it fades? you are going to put up more anyway i would hope.

aside from all that, have you thought about making black and white xerox prints of your stuff? using paint pens that are fade proof? silk screen? even the more pointless uv coating for something that probably needs to fade in the sun because its garbage to begin with?

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  2011-11-01 13.07.41-1.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  24.0 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats dope mori

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    cmon bro for real? are you that much of a simp or are too helpless to figure this out, not to mention the fact who gives a fuck if it fades? you are going to put up more anyway i would hope.

aside from all that, have you thought about making black and white xerox prints of your stuff? using paint pens that are fade proof? silk screen? even the more pointless uv coating for something that probably needs to fade in the sun because its garbage to begin with?
    i hear what your sayin, and yeah ill be putting more up of course, but i was wondering if there was any way for them to stay for longer, but you are right, all that works kinda useless for a small sticker. i was just wondering if there was an easier way to make em last so im up for longer cuz i dont bomb, just stickers and tags for now. but whether its garbage or not its better to stay up for as long as it can.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  DSC_0683.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  184.4 KB
    Just got these today in the mail!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  2011-11-01 13.08.26-1.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  22.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Display_Name View Post
    i hear what your sayin, and yeah ill be putting more up of course, but i was wondering if there was any way for them to stay for longer, but you are right, all that works kinda useless for a small sticker. i was just wondering if there was an easier way to make em last so im up for longer cuz i dont bomb, just stickers and tags for now. but whether its garbage or not its better to stay up for as long as it can.
    did you read my post homie? i just dropped some science on you. re read the last part. fade proof paint pens, xerox prints, silk screen, die cut vinyls, etc. :|

MDC familia.

don't got any slaps to exchange, but if someone wants me to send me a couple and have their name up in cali pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    lol we got a joker up in this bitch!
    It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens. ~Cynthia E. Varnado