Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Stickers

  1. #25521
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    37
    Credits
    1,216
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    stickers sre always golden

  2. #25522

    Default

    packs ive done/sent out:



    package for wenk



    i dont know this cat is but he was using ENS account


    beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

    MDC familia.

  3. #25523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,423
    Credits
    86
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ruger you get my pack i sent it like 3 weeks ago.
    lets trade
    looking for trades i got stacks on deck.





    Last edited by Edward"Sezer"Hands; 10-30-2011 at 05:35 AM.

  4. #25524

    Default

    Amsterdam...
    Name:  IMG_4457.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  182.8 KBName:  IMG_4563.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  189.9 KBName:  IMG_4589.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  204.5 KBName:  IMG_4592.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  195.7 KBName:  IMG_4608.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  188.6 KBName:  IMG_4616.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  217.1 KBName:  IMG_4728.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  178.3 KB

  5. #25525
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    43
    Credits
    105
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i feel wack as fuck now,

  6. #25526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward"Sezer"Hands View Post
    ruger you get my pack i sent it like 3 weeks ago.
    lets trade
    looking for trades i got stacks on deck.






    im such an asshat bro. i missed the pms you sent me. and i also forgot to send out your pack. its been sitting on my light table chillin. ill send it out asap.

    beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

    MDC familia.

  7. #25527

    Default

    ...
    Attached Images     

  8. #25528
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,423
    Credits
    86
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ruger its gravy man imma send some more your way asap.
    just a few of the many.

  9. #25529

    Default

    fuck yeah player. i appreciate it.

    beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

    MDC familia.

  10. #25530

    Default

    Venice Beach Cali.



  11. #25531

    Default

    anyone got any tips for keeping stickers from fading? if i scan them onto my computer then print, the ink fades in a couple days, if i make them by hand with sharpies they stay for a while but kinda look shitty, ive tried laminating, anyone got any ideas?

  12. #25532
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,652
    Credits
    2,320
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward"Sezer"Hands View Post
    ruger you get my pack i sent it like 3 weeks ago.
    lets trade
    looking for trades i got stacks on deck.






    PM me ill send u some blanks for coloured slaps! i got purlator sticks if u r down for a trade!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  13. #25533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Display_Name View Post
    anyone got any tips for keeping stickers from fading? if i scan them onto my computer then print, the ink fades in a couple days, if i make them by hand with sharpies they stay for a while but kinda look shitty, ive tried laminating, anyone got any ideas?
    cmon bro for real? are you that much of a simp or are too helpless to figure this out, not to mention the fact who gives a fuck if it fades? you are going to put up more anyway i would hope.

    aside from all that, have you thought about making black and white xerox prints of your stuff? using paint pens that are fade proof? silk screen? even the more pointless uv coating for something that probably needs to fade in the sun because its garbage to begin with?

    beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

    MDC familia.

  14. #25534
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Co, D-town
    Posts
    488
    Credits
    2,211
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Name:  2011-11-01 13.07.41-1.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  24.0 KB

  15. #25535
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12
    Credits
    12
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    thats dope mori

  16. #25536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    cmon bro for real? are you that much of a simp or are too helpless to figure this out, not to mention the fact who gives a fuck if it fades? you are going to put up more anyway i would hope.

    aside from all that, have you thought about making black and white xerox prints of your stuff? using paint pens that are fade proof? silk screen? even the more pointless uv coating for something that probably needs to fade in the sun because its garbage to begin with?
    i hear what your sayin, and yeah ill be putting more up of course, but i was wondering if there was any way for them to stay for longer, but you are right, all that works kinda useless for a small sticker. i was just wondering if there was an easier way to make em last so im up for longer cuz i dont bomb, just stickers and tags for now. but whether its garbage or not its better to stay up for as long as it can.

  17. #25537
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,652
    Credits
    2,320
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Name:  DSC_0683.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  184.4 KB
    Just got these today in the mail!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  18. #25538
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Co, D-town
    Posts
    488
    Credits
    2,211
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Name:  2011-11-01 13.08.26-1.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  22.2 KB

  19. #25539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Display_Name View Post
    i hear what your sayin, and yeah ill be putting more up of course, but i was wondering if there was any way for them to stay for longer, but you are right, all that works kinda useless for a small sticker. i was just wondering if there was an easier way to make em last so im up for longer cuz i dont bomb, just stickers and tags for now. but whether its garbage or not its better to stay up for as long as it can.
    did you read my post homie? i just dropped some science on you. re read the last part. fade proof paint pens, xerox prints, silk screen, die cut vinyls, etc. :|

    beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

    MDC familia.

  20. #25540

    Default

    don't got any slaps to exchange, but if someone wants me to send me a couple and have their name up in cali pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    lol we got a joker up in this bitch!
    It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens. ~Cynthia E. Varnado


 

Similar Threads

  1. Where Can I Get Hello Stickers
    By oneshokid in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top