Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 158 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 58108138148153154155156157158159160161162163168178208258658 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 27086

Thread: Stickers

Large paste ups on Train Bridge over Leicester . . . Mister Breakfast (Senor Desayuno) and a Sticker stencil on electrical box, Lord B
    www.monoclothing.com . . . . . . mono . . . . . www.monoclothing.com . . . . . . mono . . . . .

FYS, Lord Breakfast,Uneek, Mono . . . . . . . . . Leicetser uk
    want to trade email me up . . . mistabreakfast@hotmail.com

Thanks for the ups Lord Breakfast. I'll soon have flics for you

yo starz welcome to the BS shit hole.... good to see you, all stickers will be out by tomorow..... even though i have already sent some out, all those whom i have recieved ( mr. B, Starz, and Semer) will be recieving a package soon!

peez!
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

and i almost forgot, i would have edited' my last post, but im lazy.....this is for all who print their stickers, or have tried, or who do sometimes.... but i need to know what the hell is up, i have a HP printer its a 3 combo scan, print, fax, copy, ok 4 combo, but i have played with it for weeks trying to get it to print perfectly, and it comes out with a big border, look at my picks i have posted, there is a .3 inch gap at the bottom and i need to fix that, so i have tried printing it different sizes, and i made my own custum size, but i just need to take off the border........ and i dont know how...can anyone help?.. or relate?
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

Lord Breakfast here with some more photographs form Leicester.
    Also, have filled packages for all awaiting a hit will be sending in the morning as soon as the Royal mail open their doors.
    Thankyou everyone putting up stickers for me and for taking flix, appreciated and returned . . . . . .

Herr Fruhstuck, mono, Pills, rustysnails, Mister Breakfast

Mister Breakfast, zaru, herr fruhstuck, pills ,mono ,fono, bollox

Mister Breakfast, So Sorry, Zaru, Pills, Mono, Lord Breakfast, Fono, Bollox

Mister Breakfast . .. . . . . . .Obey, London pOLICE, Miasma Goonism, Lord Breakfast

Pills , Herr Fruhstuck, Uneek, Mister Breakfast, mono

Lord Breakfast, mono, Pills, mr breakfast

Mister Breakfast, Fono, Bollox, herr Fruhstuck

Mono, Lord Leigh, Herr Fruhstuck

Venks, Bollox, Fono, Lord Breakfast, Non Bio, . . . .Lord Breakfast, Fono, Bollox, Pills, Lord B . . . . . www.monoclothing.com

=mono=

thanks mr. B for your reply

Thanks for the ups Lord Breakfast. I'll soon have flics for you
    same.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo kotton nice, you up for a trade..?&#33;&#33;

ATTENTION KAY CHILLER AND PHERZ, I KNOW YOU ALL READ IN HERE AND SOMETIMES POST... I HAVE FOUND ALL OF MY OLD STICKERS THAT WERE GONNA GO OUT TO YOU BOYS, THEY ARE OVER A YEAR OLD BUT IMA SEND EM OUT WITH NEW ONES FOR SHIT AND GIGGLES...

pherz i have yours i have a ton, and im sending it out soon if that is still ok.... becuase i know the package i sent never got there, they sent it back and i have found it.....

kay- lol i didnt even know i made stickers for you, but i have a bunch, so you still down to trade?... i will pm you&#33;

chillen- same thing i have tonz for you, but i need mine too, i will be mailing yours out soon also&#33;

peez and hit me up kotton&#33;

and look at these these are the old stickers i made in 03/04 ish&#39; and i still forgot about em&#39; they are for PHERZ, CHILLEN, AND KAY

chillen i know yours are going out, and kay/pherz, you guys want em&#39; still i pm&#39;ed you kay, but i dont know if its worth the bother to pm pherz, i will get at him on PH

also i included about 30 more then there are in the pick...

so chillen expect around 50 stickers..&#33; lol mine better be good........heheh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

awwwwwwww vanilla, i want some.....pwease???
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha looks nice selmer, but why are you trying to spread &#39;elmo&#39; man?
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If anybody wants, I&#39;ll be willing to stick your stickies up if you send em to me. I live in Manhattan, NYC so they&#39;ll get high exposure. Plus I&#39;ll take flicks to put em up in this forum. PM me if you&#39;re interested.

And I would trade, but I&#39;m notta sticker person...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey sounds kinda gay but i cant find anywhere near me where i can get sticker paper. i live in london, hackney ne 1 no where 2 get sum?
    Never ready, uncapable of steady,
    Decyphering the hidden messages in the holds i form,
    behind the curtains where real MC&#39;s are torn,
    Synic always elevating, escalating, transending.
    You will never be me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mopy120uk@Jun 21 2005, 11:11 AM
    hey sounds kinda gay but i cant find anywhere near me where i can get sticker paper. i live in london, hackney ne 1 no where 2 get sum?
    not with that attitude i dont......bwahahaha

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i totally made no sence in that last post...heh

try dhl, i think they are international..

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok i have no idea wat dat iz. do they giv out them sticker things at uk post offices?
    Never ready, uncapable of steady,
    Decyphering the hidden messages in the holds i form,
    behind the curtains where real MC&#39;s are torn,
    Synic always elevating, escalating, transending.
    You will never be me.