Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 167 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 67117147157162163164165166167168169170171172177187217267667 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 27067

Thread: Stickers

How do you guys mass produce stickers?

stencils and spraypaint.

I mass produce stickers by hand. Takes longer than buying vinyl and stencils but I get bored!

and how do you guys draw your stickers? By hand or do you make stencils or copy others work or get pics and photos and copy them?

^^ you can do whatever man, make a stencil and paint it on multiple stickers (fastest method).. you can draw out everyone (slowest method) you can print out pictures on the internet and glue them on and put your tag next to it.. do whatever you want bro be original
    rip boner

i spy with my little eyes ME!!!
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

ok here is a new sticker, need to stop freestyling becauase its looking shitty, so just dont point out the bad spots, becuase i already know where they are
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dxtreme@Jun 30 2005, 11:06 PM
    and how do you guys draw your stickers? By hand or do you make stencils or copy others work or get pics and photos and copy them?
    personally i enjoy using the blood the crist on my stickers
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

going to print these onto stickers(as two differnt things, not both on one sticker)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i'm gonna go out on a limb and assume those are ads from the 40s/50s?

as far as ones that weren't named in that flick,
    magmo the destroyer
    scrabble
    pars
    mr. breakfast (unless he was named already)
    birdhouse
    monk
    i forget who does those sheep, but i have one of those
    the big JVO
    mca
    evoke
    rojo telefono
    plasma slug
    rideli
    TATS CRU (nice)
    oober-ill

Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner(to a question i never asked, so that is like a Double-Bonus) You have won 2 e-pats-on-the-back!!

yea, i googled [ ww2 posters and these came up, and then i photoshopped them a little.
    these are the origionals:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how does one acquire photoshop?

Kotton Kandy, you basically need to buy it. But hold up, PM coming you way with more...

Anyway, I drew a sticker last night after I was thouroughly clinging to the tail of the dragon i was chasing. Opium is the shit. Its like smoking incense.

And here's another roll out

All of the designs you have allready seen.

Trades, hate, props, love, illicit requests, PM me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by deathorglory@Jul 1 2005, 03:24 PM
    Kotton Kandy, you basically need to buy it. But hold up, PM coming you way with more...

Anyway, I drew a sticker last night after I was thouroughly clinging to the tail of the dragon i was chasing. Opium is the shit. Its like smoking incense.

And here's another roll out

All of the designs you have allready seen.

Trades, hate, props, love, illicit requests, PM me
    haha, opium, drug of choice of old chinese men :lol:
    my buddy was selling some of that a while back. he smoked a joint laced with it with this other dude. the other dude told him it's supposed to be mad addictive and he was "jonesin'" for it for a week ever since they smoked that joint but my friend reported no such feeling. be careful with that shit though, wasn't there someone hooked on opium in From Hell? anywho

Meh, i dont really fiend unless its with yay, that shit stays with me for like 3 days.....

Opium is fun with bud. Makes me feel like its the highest I've ever been, and euphoric, something bud hasn't done to me, since I was like 13....

But yeah, bad shit.

Its too expensive to start 'using' and its not as fun as coke....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mister Breakfast@Jun 30 2005, 11:35 PM
    I dont sleep much
    during the day I go out , enjoy the fresh air , this period is productive, during which i may put the odd sticker up on my travels . . .
    by night I transform in to a wonderous being of pure light, clarity effervesces on the dewy surface of my skin, expiring claret droplets of insight as I labour through the night. this is my period of greatest exersion. Due to the nature of my employment my hours are flexible and I can choose to develop nocturnal tendencies, or not, as my whims take me. Working long in to the night, blinding myself with the cathode ray osciliscope . Life truly is a joy, with more hours, hands and cadavers imagine what could be achieved

All night long, until Breakfast
    Mr. Breakfast works in a morgue?

um i dont know where you get that idea, and i dont know why his "Life truly is a joy" if he works in a morgue, unless he is likes that kind of stuff......

eh.... pilots do not write on every surface it was harder then hell to write on these stickers... thats why they look like shit...

my wee little collection..... only half, i still have another shoe box full...(plus there is about two inches thick of stickers underneith, im not gonna organize em all up, takes too much time..

damn, send me sum vanilla lol

i bet selm works at PetSmart!

thats alot of stickers! who did the 20mg pills?

i found this site, you can get big 100 sticker packs that are about the size of USPS sticks, for like 12 bucks, and its all legal so you dont have to worry about mailing them and USPS hunting you down for using their stickers wrongly.

4.25 x 5.5 white labels @ onlinelabels.com