Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 298 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 198248278288293294295296297298299300301302303308318348398798 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,960 of 27081

Thread: Stickers

you take a pen and some sticker paper....

Originally posted by mad ethics+Feb 10 2006, 09:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mad ethics @ Feb 10 2006, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir Tagz a Lot@Feb 10 2006, 07:36 PM
    how do u guys make these fukkin ill custom stickers?
    we pull them out of our asses...

come on man, dumb question. stickers were the first thing i did when i started writing [/b][/quote]
    i dont know u so i wont talk shit....

but thats lame...

i hate kids that are like that. i hopped fences and caught tags and smoked blunts and drank 40s when i stated writing.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I speak spanish better than I do english. And I speak better english than you.
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

the list goes on stupid cuntface.

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

oh actually i take that back...

when i first started writing i went to www.bombingscience.com and bought supplies and looked up "how to be a real writer" hen me and fula went out bombing. we wnt all county that night...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

*edit
    screw it.
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by El Namoso del Famouso con queso@Feb 10 2006, 10:48 PM
    oh actually i take that back...

when i first started writing i went to www.bombingscience.com and bought supplies and looked up "how to be a real writer" hen me and fula went out bombing. we wnt all county that night...
    man im glad im not the only one, whew......hahahaha&#33;
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

yo dot/vat are you from Louisville Kentucky???
    word.

sek 8up

I do my thing,
    How bout you do yours ..

nice sticker collection, now, start putting them up
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

you still suck

ima turn that print into a stencil one day

hahahaha

4th 1 down on the left is freesh as owt fully liking that 1
    Fuck the future generations what have they ever done for us?

yo cezr man thanks for the sticks and the blanks ur stickers are nice.

peace.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks Tekel. Yours were tight. You got the last of the blanks I&#39;m trading. I figure I should earn trades instead of buying them with blanks. That&#39;s kinda toy. But I&#39;m glad you liked mine. Did you send 3 Bien stickers, or did some fall out? cause the envelope was tore open when I got it.

The 5 on top (with the pointy bottoms)I&#39;m holding onto until I figure out where I&#39;ve seen &#39;em before. They just look too familiar, and I don&#39;t wanna be a biter. Has anybody seen that style throwie before?
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Vowel.1@Feb 11 2006, 01:29 AM
    yes sir i am, why?

and cezr i mailed ur sticks on like thrusday...or was it wendsday...oh well they should be to u soon.
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

hmm i thought i gave spin more what ones did u get from me take some flicks or somthing :P

haha i dont think its that toy, u tradeing blanks cus i cant get them in canada.
    heres one i finished today.

peace.

Originally posted by deathorglory@Feb 7 2006, 03:05 PM
    CHILLEN YOUR PACK IS IN THE MAIL TOMORROW

damn....im feeling those keep it up
    ___
    _____
    ___

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Tekel I got these two double sticks +1 Bien single. I was hoping to get a karak outta you, but maybe next time. The double that&#39;s not in my book is going to Mt. Rushmore this spring. It&#39;s gonna be tricky with all the security and tourists, but I&#39;m gonna take the best of the best and make a collage with Mt. Rushmore behind it and take a pic to post. If I can get it right, it&#39;ll be sick... B)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oops.. I fergot to post the pic of what slaps i got..

yo why do all ur stickers smell funny? haha its a weird question but like the have a strong soap smell :blink: haha. peace.

dotone Posted: Feb 11 2006, 02:44 PM

QUOTE (Vowel.1 @ Feb 11 2006, 01:29 AM)

yes sir i am, why?
    just wondering, i didnt know you were a midwest head, i am also

louisville is pretty dope...have you seen ASP crew up around there?

peace
    word.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tekel@Feb 11 2006, 11:19 PM
    yo why do all ur stickers smell funny? haha its a weird question but like the have a strong soap smell :blink: haha. peace.
    HAHAHA.. :lol: . I dunno.. If you&#39;re talking about my sticks, that would be sharpie king size scent. If you&#39;re talking about the blanks, I&#39;ll have to talk to my postman...

Seriously though...Haven&#39;t you heard of scratch and sniff?...It&#39;s the next level of graffiti... :lol: PS- That old school Bien you posted was off the hook.