Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 407 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 307357387397402403404405406407408409410411412417427457507907 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 27080

Thread: Stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AV117@Jul 15 2006, 04:12 PM

i like that one a lot, the one one seven is good and clean
    You got a bag full of paint, a head full of brain
    No snow, no rain, ain't got no complaint
    Like you high on that krylon running through your veins
    You look like a war vet starin at them trains - Atmosphere

not trying to start shit, but i think your signature shows your opinions significance

i think the simple is nice but the a and v remind me of anime almost, probably just the pale pink mixed with the roundness of them, dunno
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by Tekel@Jul 15 2006, 08:26 AM
    heres some collecting ive done. NOMX close ur eyes u dont deserve to even see this, and to saying ur not going to change what u do its ok cus no one cares its prolly cus u cant do anything else. prove me wrong i dont care. but if u can do peices on stickers, id way rather see that then those. cus ive seen it a million times.
    i already told u im not gonna change what i do for heads on sum forum. if i choose to do something diffrent im gonna do it for myself. im not gonna try and prove u wrong becuase i dont care if u hate me or not. i never said u or anyone else sucks. i didnt bash anyone&#39;s work becuase i look at everyone stuff like their personal creations...wheither i like it or not i respect it becuase they are doing the same stuff i like to do. so stop going out of ur way to bash my shit. end of story
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Jul 15 2006, 05:18 PM
    not trying to start shit, but i think your signature shows your opinions significance

i think the simple is nice but the a and v remind me of anime almost, probably just the pale pink mixed with the roundness of them, dunno
    my sig?

Originally posted by NOMX@Jul 15 2006, 05:19 PM

i already told u im not gonna change what i do for heads on sum forum. if i choose to do something diffrent im gonna do it for myself. im not gonna try and prove u wrong becuase i dont care if u hate me or not. i never said u or anyone else sucks. i didnt bash anyone&#39;s work becuase i look at everyone stuff like their personal creations...wheither i like it or not i respect it becuase they are doing the same stuff i like to do. so stop going out of ur way to bash my shit. end of story
    well put
    Killa Kweens, NY

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Jul 15 2006, 03:28 PM
    im starting work on stickers, just changed my name so its been a little hard to get started, went through liek 50 slaps today only to make 2 finished stickers...so im kinda not in the mood to make any more today but otmorrow hopefully ill make a bunch

ill trade with you uhhh, coudl i see some flicks?
    i gotta get me some stickers first :lol: but i&#39;ll get at cha when i got a good pack to send
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Jul 15 2006, 03:45 PM
    does anyone know the calculations for printing onto ups label 228c&#39;s?

edit, finished...
    I like the colors.

You&#39;ve progressed alot man, keep it up.

Originally posted by kase121+Jul 15 2006, 06:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kase121 @ Jul 15 2006, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-What Happened to the Letters?@Jul 15 2006, 05:18 PM

my sig? [/b][/quote]
    sorry but yes

and thanks matt, i appreciate the postive feedback, the colros are from a psychedelic(SP?) pattern i found
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the colours are hippyish
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Jul 15 2006, 06:18 PM

and your much better?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Just finished this... i was at a friends house and he had this random piece of sticker tile lying around so i decided to use it like someone i saw earlier on the sticker thread. I will put it up somewhere and post the pics later.

These are also some things i have been working on... Crits?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that was me homie

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

If there&#39;s anyone who would be willing to send me a shitload of UPS stickers, that would rule and maybe we can do a little trade while we&#39;re at it, just send me a message, thanks alot.

sorry dot bad short term memory. Thanks for the great idea

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahaha no problem

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

heres a few pages from the book..

How the hell you get a Branded sticker? i wonder such things cuz i dont even got one T_T

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some dope shit in there

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Jul 15 2006, 06:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Jul 15 2006, 06:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kase121@Jul 15 2006, 06:28 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-What Happened to the Letters?
    @Jul 15 2006, 05:18 PM

my sig?
    sorry but yes

and thanks matt, i appreciate the postive feedback, the colros are from a psychedelic(SP?) pattern i found [/b][/quote]
    you wanna explain that for me?