Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 410 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 310360390400405406407408409410411412413414415420430460510910 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,200 of 27086

Thread: Stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by NOMX@Jul 17 2006, 07:33 AM
    i just like fuckin shit up and pissing ppl off.
    i do this too but come one, at least look good doing it.
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Originally posted by NOMX@Jul 17 2006, 06:33 AM
    just the kind of kid we need starting graffiti, go write on some houses, maybe a few storefront windows, tombstones, churches that kind of thing, thatd be greeeat thanks peter.
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Originally posted by **MATEO**+Jul 17 2006, 08:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (**MATEO** @ Jul 17 2006, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NOMX@Jul 17 2006, 06:33 AM
    You dont need to fuck up the streets with that gay printed shit.

Get outta here. [/b][/quote]
    actually i have to do it or sum1 is gonna kill me if i stop. and im gonna look the way i do when i do the shit i do.
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Jul 17 2006, 07:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ Jul 17 2006, 07:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kase121@Jul 16 2006, 04:21 PM

its really not that hard to read.....
    umm, u guess im a toy cas i cant read that... fuck 4-5 years of doing graffiti gone to waste...almost every city america, canada, mexico, south america,auzzie, and new zealand bombed gone to waste fuck this im quiting... cant belive id be so so stupid [/b][/quote]
    look closer
    You got a bag full of paint, a head full of brain
    No snow, no rain, ain't got no complaint
    Like you high on that krylon running through your veins
    You look like a war vet starin at them trains - Atmosphere

Originally posted by fuckin villan+Jul 17 2006, 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fuckin villan @ Jul 17 2006, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NOMX@Jul 17 2006, 06:33 AM
    just the kind of kid we need starting graffiti, go write on some houses, maybe a few storefront windows, tombstones, churches that kind of thing, thatd be greeeat thanks peter. [/b][/quote]
    i havent just started doing graff, i have been doin it for almost 2 years which still isnt that long. but i have my own standards/morals of what i should or should not write on just like u do.
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You been writing for two years and you do shit like that?

...Good luck getting those two years back.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

guys who cares... he draws characters but animated shit.... its kool but i wuldnt do that cuz its not the thing to do in graffiiti stick to the topic n post some stickers&#33;&#33;

my hommie gettin ups in 905 hah wutup dot

REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Jul 17 2006, 08:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ Jul 17 2006, 08:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kase121@Jul 16 2006, 04:21 PM

its really not that hard to read.....
    umm, u guess im a toy cas i cant read that... fuck 4-5 years of doing graffiti gone to waste...almost every city america, canada, mexico, south america,auzzie, and new zealand bombed gone to waste fuck this im quiting... cant belive id be so so stupid [/b][/quote]
    finally someone that thinks the same way as me...i wasnt sure if i was retarted or what

and to drips, i dont think many people in here will get famous(convo from a few pages back i no but whatever) i perosnally jsut liek graffit cause i enjoy the art of it and the whole scene as a whole, but i dont ever expect ot be famous, itd be cool to be famous but i never expect that to happen, as im sure most people dont
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by NOMX+Jul 17 2006, 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NOMX @ Jul 17 2006, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by **MATEO**@Jul 17 2006, 08:53 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-NOMX
    @Jul 17 2006, 06:33 AM

You dont need to fuck up the streets with that gay printed shit.

Get outta here.
    actually i have to do it or sum1 is gonna kill me if i stop. and im gonna look the way i do when i do the shit i do. [/b][/quote]
    That made no sense what so ever.

"and im gonna look the way i do when i do the shit i do."

What the fuck does this mean? You go bombing with bob the builder party hats?

Damn kids...

How is it you guys mass produce stickers? I was thinking stencil but I don*t see many stencils on here.. everything looks hand drawn but yet there are so many, and drawing by hand takes forever.

Plus I noticed there isn*t a wheatpasting topic so I guess I will direct my questions on here. What is the best paper? Get wallpaper and go over it? X-mas wrapping paper?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by &#045;&#045;&#045;CRoR&#045;&#045;&#045;@Jul 17 2006, 07:20 PM
    guys who cares... he draws characters but animated shit.... its kool but i wuldnt do that cuz its not the thing to do in graffiiti stick to the topic n post some stickers&#33;&#33;

my hommie gettin ups in 905 hah wutup dot

thanx cror.

man i fucked up on the e and r
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Originally posted by some guy from NCI...@Jul 17 2006, 05:50 PM
    You been writing for two years and you do shit like that?

...Good luck getting those two years back.
    my life consists of more than just bombing
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theres at least one wheatpaste topic in tools and tips, if you search button that ish, but to answer your question, soulful--
    you want thin paper, newsprint works best, or big rolls of paper like you probly see at school, real thin is what you want.
    pre pasted wallpaper works good, and its easy to find, alot of people throw extra away and stuff, and then you only need water to activate the adhesive, no paste.

the more you draw, the faster you can finish, and alot of people spend alot of time hand drawing, i do at least like 4 or 5 stickers a day with simples and pieces on them, and then every once in a while i bust out a couple quick throws and hands and blockbusters in a few seconds, theyre easy.

nomx- youre gay. you dont bomb. two years of general interest in graffiti should net you a whole lot more skill than you seem to have. stop posting here, i wanna see good posts and flicks, nothing more. youre shit just causes arguments which stretch for pages and nobody wants to read througha ll that garbage.

sorry for the long post.

heres some reposted stickers:

new flicks or bust
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Of course you wont get famous but thats the dream. its like being in showbiz, good luck with that hahaha but juss being known in the sticker community is good enough for me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

made a bunch of these while at work today.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the tag on that last specific one i just fixed.. cause it looked like shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha i always loved that guy
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

goomba rules

Originally posted by BRAINE@Jul 17 2006, 09:39 PM
    nomx- youre gay. you dont bomb. two years of general interest in graffiti should net you a whole lot more skill than you seem to have. stop posting here, i wanna see good posts and flicks, nothing more. youre shit just causes arguments which stretch for pages and nobody wants to read througha ll that garbage.

no, ur gay. and about the arguments, looks like my stickers are doing exactly what i want them to do. the only reason ppl argue over them is cuz they arent comfortable with them and dont like them. (besides the fact they arent even done well) no more talk from u
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some fresh slaps off the cutting board