Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 476 of 1359 FirstFirst ... 376426456466471472473474475476477478479480481486496526576976 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,520 of 27167

Thread: Stickers

gasm kiling it as usual.
    the last one i would say is the best.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gasm your dope.. 2nd n 3rd r sick as hell
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

ug gasm puts out so many sticks, and theyre al hand made...this kid is king

Originally posted by BoRe&#045;719&#045;@Sep 17 2006, 02:03 PM
    http://www.duncancumming.co.uk/photos/elph-sticker2.jpg
    BUMP^^^
    it must take alot of time and effort to make those and then SLAP its gone forever
    yo gasm thats some dope shit, do you work with paint?

Is graffiti art or vandalism?
    That word has a lot of negative connotations and it alienates people, so no, I don&#39;t like to use the word &#39;art&#39; at all.

Is there anyone waiting for stickers from me?? cHRoniC when are you gonna send my pack? Spin did you even get my pack yet? toon&#33;.. and SpLiTbomber do you still want to trade? The end.

Originally posted by dont tag trees+Sep 17 2006, 02:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dont tag trees &#064; Sep 17 2006, 02:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BoRe&#045;719&#045;@Sep 17 2006, 02:03 PM
    http://www.duncancumming.co.uk/photos/elph-sticker2.jpg
    BUMP^^^
    it must take alot of time and effort to make those and then SLAP its gone forever
    yo gasm thats some dope shit, do you work with paint? [/b][/quote]
    edit that post brotha

newish

the first three are on stickers i just didnt feel like scanning em&#39;

Originally posted by BoRe&#045;719&#045;@Sep 17 2006, 03:03 PM
    ug gasm puts out so many sticks, this kid is king
    hahahahahahahahh hahahahahahahahah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Gasm has put in a lil bit of work so far, far far from king. But i give this kid his respect for his consistency. i do feal like ive inspired his letters a lil lil bit. (the way i do the addons) But gasm knows i respect him, even though i tend to pick on him sometimes hahaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

breakfast, holla back to me about sending some stickers
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shy and a few other writers from this forum have inspired my stickers, im glad that i can finally make things that look good.
    not the best or anything, but i think they look generally good. im still pretty toy.

yes i paint, not very often until recently a few times, and im not very good at painting. i did one piece recently that i really liked and i fudged the outline, but im gonna use different caps from now on... etc etc.

thanks for the comments. i am definitely no king. the biggest thing i first borrowed from shy is doing 3d directly to the left or right, but you know, its not like he was the first to do that.

that orange one, the extensions were inspired by alot of people who do long extensions going behind the letters, one of which is hepos. i like the idea, but i dont think mine looks like a bite exactly.

also, theyre not ALL hand made, every once in a while i do a sketch and scan it and print it a few times, usually not more than 10 or so.

shy is a total bully. he takes my lunch moneys too.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

old pack for Mono, havent got around to sending it

Originally posted by BoRe&#045;719&#045;@Sep 17 2006, 05:35 PM
    thats really sick lookin when you dont have the glow on it
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blACK\'>BAPER-L.I.</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

trying out more west coast styles.
    is that so wrong?

seriously, is it? i dont know.
    does anyone have some markers i can get? im getting sick of the colors i have, but they cost alot of money.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like that a lot more than your other stuff, the M doesn&#39;t really flow as weel, the A&S are good tho. the G is ok.

I got 1,000&#39;s of markers i could trade for something. i&#39;ll post a flick of what colors I got soon. I&#39;ll be sending your stickers in a bout a week.

Working on canvas/hats for a show right now, so no new sticks for a bit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

did u every start an ebay store?
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

slob if you&#39;re finished moving we could set up a trade
    ill do a bunch more if you send me some markers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ebay store is coming, im still waiting for my credit card, once i have that i have all i need to put it up, I have most of the design & pictures ready.

I should be starting trading again in about 2 weeks hopefully. I will keep everyone posted.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

once you make that ebay store, post the link here, i wana get one of those shirts.

true true
    those shirts are mad ill

Is graffiti art or vandalism?
    That word has a lot of negative connotations and it alienates people, so no, I don&#39;t like to use the word &#39;art&#39; at all.

i just got 500 new labels in the mail today and they are different...
    they have priority mail printed diagnoaly across it in repeating pattern in light blue

ill try to get a pic