Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Stickers

  1. #23181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    860
    Posts
    259
    Credits
    8
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m+s View Post

    Caption: Thats Ignorant

    for the record, you are a hater, your the one who felt the need to talk shit about stencils and printeds unprovokedly. for some reason you seem to think doing it your way is the only way, which happens to be a clear indication of haterdom and all around immaturity. you dont see me taking potshots at you for having too much free time do you? No because unlike you, i dont blindly hate on whole fucking categories like your ignorant ass does. So what then, 14 bolt and swoon are half assers, seriously niglet, think about the shit you say before you go and make an fool out of yourself on the internet. i had a ton of respect for you before you started flapping your lips all willy nilly. oh well, i guess your just another bs fucktard.



    ^is this 3a printed vynall half assed in your oppinion as well?



    bump ges and kem, that stickers been up longer than half of you been writing 3A burns
    y'all act like crack is so bad.

  2. #23182

    Default

    [QUOTE=m+s;1486106]
    Caption: Thats Ignorant

    for the record, you are a hater, your the one who felt the need to talk shit about stencils and printeds unprovokedly. for some reason you seem to think doing it your way is the only way, which happens to be a clear indication of haterdom and all around immaturity. you dont see me taking potshots at you for having too much free time do you? No because unlike you, i dont blindly hate on whole fucking categories like your ignorant ass does. So what then, 14 bolt and swoon are half assers, seriously niglet, think about the shit you say before you go and make an fool out of yourself on the internet. i had a ton of respect for you before you started flapping your lips all willy nilly. oh well, i guess your just another bs fucktard.



    ^is this 3a printed vynall half assed in your oppinion as well?

    Look at the shitty stencil stickers above my first comment and maybe you'll see what the fuck I was talking about .He was asking for advice . Im just sick of seeing people that suck mass produce Ugly Printed/Stencil stickers (Not sayin the dude sucks those stencil stickers do) . I can appreciate them if there done by someone that actually do dope hand drawn stickers. I love it when people dont know people and start calling them a bunch of gay names on the internet. Fuck i dont even know why im explaining myself.

  3. #23183

    Default

    anyone want trades pm me.

  4. #23184

    Default

    fools talkin about how long a stickers been up and shit? the fuck??

    you should empty hundreds of cans before you think about fuckin with some lil paper stickers, otherwise you are just fakin the funk


    no one who puts up stickers is hard unless hes got open cases or retired cause hes on parole or probation.


    graffiti will kick your asses any day grow up

  5. #23185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by actlikeyouknow View Post
    wait, who's the one trying to act bigger than they are on the internet?
    you tell people to get out of 'your' business, meanwhile you broadcast your every move.

    soap opera status

  6. #23186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,663
    Credits
    2,319
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


    pack from immoral..
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  7. #23187

  8. #23188

    Default

    dangerous

  9. #23189

  10. #23190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    860
    Posts
    259
    Credits
    8
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironandreggies View Post
    fools talkin about how long a stickers been up and shit? the fuck??

    you should empty hundreds of cans before you think about fuckin with some lil paper stickers, otherwise you are just fakin the funk


    no one who puts up stickers is hard unless hes got open cases or retired cause hes on parole or probation.


    graffiti will kick your asses any day grow up

    i thinks its safe for ges and kem5 to put up stickers.they aint made them stickers since the 90's..so yeah.. research em' homie they've painted more wholecars than you've emptied cans
    Last edited by ironcrack; 10-14-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: og's
    y'all act like crack is so bad.

  11. #23191

    Default

    ^truth


    flickr.com/gratisdbth

  12. #23192
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    36
    Credits
    7
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Slap the shit out of NYC time square last night

  13. #23193
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lauderdale
    Posts
    36
    Credits
    7
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    & So. FLA till I die baby

  14. #23194

    Default

    im trying to get a sticker book together anyone wanna do trades? pm me








  15. #23195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathorglory View Post
    not ok ld? whats that? you better not say LD is your crew
    Hit me up for a trade. will get u up no doubt.

    hit me up on flickr

    flickr.com/people/oarsonesbos/

    -stickers belong on streets...

  16. #23196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,570
    Credits
    5
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    his stickers are the dude with the cross on head if im not mistaken...

    Quote Originally Posted by DeTwizzle View Post
    ... if I am a cop, at least we'll bomb a pretty badass piece before I arrest you... or you arrest me, ummm ponder that one my friend.

  17. #23197

    Default


    Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

  18. #23198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In an Igloo, Canada
    Posts
    685
    Credits
    22
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^so ill.

    Late nights, early mornings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr yarbles View Post
    I AGREE WITH THIS MAN.

  19. #23199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Al.
    Posts
    452
    Credits
    527
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    errorone - when do you think you will send my pack i am wanting to use those blanks you are to send got an idea for them.

  20. #23200

    Default


    what the fuck do you care oars?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Where Can I Get Hello Stickers
    By oneshokid in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top