Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 148 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 4898128138143144145146147148149150151152153158168198248648 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 27066

Thread: Stickers

Mono . . . Uneek and Lord Breakfast , The Miasmatron

Mr Breakfast , Bollox, Mono, Miasma . . . . . www.monoclothing.com

Lord Breakfast in Leicester UK, Miasmatron, London Police, Mr Breakfast
    mistabreakfast@hotmail.commistabreakfast@hotmail.commistabreakfast@hotmail.commistabreakfast@hotmail.com
    Peace in an exagerated loud voice . . . . . Lord B

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo ou on achete les grosses pages de stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Slob@Jun 2 2005, 04:50 AM
    yo kotton, i used too work in a motorcycle shop and we had a dope machine for printing stickers. they were metalic based, and i think it was silk screen on them. dunno if that helps at all. they were for decals and shit.
    hmmmmmmmm, you mean the ink was metallic based?

N0$1L'EARL", that sticker wasn't on vinyl. i didn't know kinkos did that, but then there isn't a kinkos very near me.

yeah, i know about sticker guy, do they do strictly vinyl? i got shit printed by them before and i have a pricing chart and shit, or i could just look on the website but i don't feel like it.
    blah blah blah

oh yeah, Mr. Breakfast, the dope flicks don't stop coming from you. thanks for propping up these threads.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got your package today. awesome stuff. im actually going out today to buy a new blackbook so your stickers will be on the first page. my package (huh huh) will be sent out tomarrow. it would have been been sent out sooner but i couldnt get ahold of the right packaging. anyhoo, its on its way
    WORD IS BOND.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Foe, i am truly honored that my material will be gracing the first page of your new black book.
    i can't wait to receive your package (tee-hee&#33

peace!
    :mellow: <---long live the non-emoticon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kotton the stickers were metalic based. like the material they were printed on, and fucking impossiable too peel off without a heat gun h34r:

fuk thats a good sticker
    ;[QUE WAY

Foe, i am truly honored that my material will be gracing the first page of your new black book.
    yeah, your pill ones appear on the inside cover of the Raining Roof passaround......that should be reaching you in about 2 months.
    <span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>Still Meekus</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

.... uneeek that bastard was psota get down with some colabs with me but never responded after a week of talking

also foe or anyone else do you know where i can get a image blown up to about ummmm 6 feet tall and about 10 feet long?
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

I&#39;m expecting sticks for:
    KottonKandy
    GeSuS
    Mister.Breakfast
    Apathy....

actually, the latter is just sending some of his work.
    So is Kotton as well.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah dude, when we originally spoke we negotiated a trade. only afterwards did we agree to also trade flicks. i&#39;m still holding you to that Meekus. you said you were gonna send me some of those crazy drawings you do, like the dude in the wheelchair with the stubby penis and all that crazy shit. you also said image trade, like i send you flicks, you send me some. at least that&#39;s what i thought you meant since you used the word trade. anyhow, i&#39;m glad they&#39;ll be in the raining roof passaround, now what am i gonna put on my page haha. i&#39;ll think of something.
    i love Uneek&#39;s "so sorry" stickers&#33; priceless

those are some hot stickers mr.breakfast. have u got any of the big posters done by the london police

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just a little sticker pack

anyone interested in a sticker trade hit me up.

those are tight yo&#39;
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

nah dude, when we originally spoke we negotiated a trade. only afterwards did we agree to also trade flicks. i&#39;m still holding you to that Meekus. you said you were gonna send me some of those crazy drawings you do, like the dude in the wheelchair with the stubby penis and all that crazy shit. you also said image trade, like i send you flicks, you send me some. at least that&#39;s what i thought you meant since you used the word trade. anyhow, i&#39;m glad they&#39;ll be in the raining roof passaround, now what am i gonna put on my page haha. i&#39;ll think of something.
    i love Uneek&#39;s "so sorry" stickers&#33; priceless
    don&#39;t get your knick knicks in a twist.................its a trade.I never said it wasn&#39;t.....
    Ive already got your parcel ready.
    p.s i still do weird imagery but not sketchy like the man with his cock and balls on show....more like this..

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

i butchered the stickers that were previously posted here.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Controversy ensues.

ensues=continues???

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

think so

DNA&#39;S A BITTER...
    ;[QUE WAY