Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 166 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 66116146156161162163164165166167168169170171176186216266666 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 27081

Thread: Stickers

Originally posted by K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles+Jun 29 2005, 03:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles @ Jun 29 2005, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shado@Jun 29 2005, 04:13 PM
    Remember, this is not printed, so dont go too harsh on me please
    Guys, I need yer opinions on this one:
    that&#39;s not as bad as the first one, but seeing as that&#39;s not on a sticker, and your only looking for feedback, this really belongs in the toy department. [/b][/quote]
    That is a sticker man

Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Jun 29 2005, 07:09 PM
    SHADO:::: the letter struc is nice the fil is eh, but those cum stains gotta go,
    Ideas for a fill?

ok what i would do is get rid of the cloud things.... and in the bottum right there is a bubble in the outline, get rid of that, make it all a strait solid line, and i kinda like the yellow thing, but if you want just fill it in completly, or i would color everything black except the letters, so its just a plan ol&#39; B&W
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

alright very very not wanting to do this, but people have been asking to see some new stuff, and well.........i really hate this stupid sticker, i freestyled it and it looks extremely gay/toyish... i hate it, but say what you want, i know there is tonz of mistakes, i was just playin with a new style that i will never experiment with...
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

^^nice sticker&#33;&#33;
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

wadabing, finished

Damn I trade toooo much&#33;

DAMN&#33; thats a lot of nice stuff.

i see a pills sticker

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i see a grip of people from buffmonster ,to visual narcotics ta bob, FF, el toro, creeper, RWK, feind, mr breafest, ... do i also see a goon in there?

yo man ill be down to trade with you once i get back from canada if your down
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mister Breakfast@Jun 28 2005, 10:42 PM
    Nice one DNA
    and cheers Gesus got your package today so expect the photos to roll in soon
    Lord B
    dope i threw in a few other writers in there just to spread there shit around but im savein most your stickers for when i go to styles in progress in canada so they will get alot more exposure

love ya too geebus

Def man PM/Email me when you get back

ANY1 UP FOR TRADES?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lil aborted fetis&#39;s i thought up at work they still need alot more practice on um but whatever... yall know me i do everything for the wrong reasons

my mane chizel for rizel

love ya too geebus

Bringing you some Leicester Action, Lord Breakfast gettin jiggy wid IT, nah, . na,. nah , na,. n`nahhh,

Mister Breakfast . . . fishin with fools, my city gets me down.

Mr Breakfast and MONO . . . . . . Lord Breakfast, CruelONE, Gesus, Stars above, Herr Fruhstuck, Miasma, Mono, Bollox

Mono, bollox, fono, Lord B
    www.monoclothing.com

god damn, starzabove has got a nice little collection going on
    rip boner

That aint my hand, you dont see me in the flesh

Lord B, Gesus, Miasma, Mono . . . . Leicester UK

Zaru, Lord Breakfast, Pills, Mono, RaH, Herr Fruhstuck, Solo one

Always got more . . . . Lord breakfast . . . . more what? . . . Miasma, hmm,good&#33; Look it up in a dictionary kids . .

Lets play I-Spy with StarzAbove&#39;s stickers&#33;

i spy with my little eye a.......robots will kill sticker.

edit: mister breakfast getting his groove on&#33;&#33; nice post(as always). do you like spend all your days getting ups??&#33;?&#33; you post atleast 4 pictures liker every day with atlesast 3 stickers in each picture&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; wow&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i see them

Originally posted by StarzAbove@Jun 30 2005, 05:22 PM

Damn I trade toooo much&#33;

anyone down to trade? C ATV

I dont sleep much
    during the day I go out , enjoy the fresh air , this period is productive, during which i may put the odd sticker up on my travels . . .
    by night I transform in to a wonderous being of pure light, clarity effervesces on the dewy surface of my skin, expiring claret droplets of insight as I labour through the night. this is my period of greatest exersion. Due to the nature of my employment my hours are flexible and I can choose to develop nocturnal tendencies, or not, as my whims take me. Working long in to the night, blinding myself with the cathode ray osciliscope . Life truly is a joy, with more hours, hands and cadavers imagine what could be achieved

All night long, until Breakfast