Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 173 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 73123153163168169170171172173174175176177178183193223273673 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 27081

Thread: Stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh, and mash, id be happy to trade with you, if your down...
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

FO SHOWDI.HIT ME UP AND I'LL SEND SOME INFO OVER

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@$HER

nothing special, just the mushroom movement, it is the season and all

:blink:
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mushroom movement? reminds me of mario brothers

sweet i just got a 1up biyach

yeah they are from mario,
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Some more

Meekus and super hush hush trader.

My stuff is in the mail, and I put some of Phobia's sticks in them because he didn't say not to when i asked.

what up all? comments?

dope colors

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your coloring is nice but your letters/handstyle are bad
    whoops, i forgot what page i was on. this comment is for sirk.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ThugGrapher@Jul 6 2005, 03:53 PM
    aint relaly nice but i just hade a pic of it so i might as well post it but its pretty ugly

yes, it is ugly and no, you might as well not post it

sirk, good stuff make more though

and thug grapher, your sticks are plain, add some color and variation to them

Originally posted by SIRK(ARK)5685@Jul 7 2005, 03:18 PM

what up all? comments?
    nice shit man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

don't listen to these two.

sirk, do not make more. practice for a long long time in notebooks and such. you may look back and regret making so many of something once you've improved, had you listened to wind chimes' comment.

and thug grapher, the problem is not that they are plain, lack color, or lack variety.
    there are plenty of dope writers who can just do a simple, black handy on a sticker and have it be plain and dope. the problem with yours is that your handy is awful and needs much much practice before applying it to a medium such as stickers.

please, neither of you take this as me saying "i'm better than you"
    sirk, if you feel like taking the defensive and making a comment like "well where's your shit" please remember that you asked for comments and i'm only trying to help and spare you some anxiety.

and thug grapher, to be even half-decent, it takes a great deal of practice, and learning. especially if your undertaking the endeavor of improving alone without other writers in your area's scene helping you in person. i understand this. and seeing as how it was you i believe who was asking people to come up with a throw for you, there are plenty of valid reasons people could have for giving you a really really hard time. i am not giving you a hard time, i'm just trying to help you, so please take this with an open mind and conscious effort to improve.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRDING WITH,THESE ARE SOME THAT I WIL SEND.I MIGHT TAKE LIKE A WEEK TO SEND EM CUZ I NEED TO GET MORE PAINT TO MAKE EM IN DIFFERENT COLORS.I'LL SEND LIKE 20 0R MORE IN EACH PACKET.I USE THE BLANK ONE FROM DHL SO THEY PRETTY BIG.

SORRY FOR BIG IMAGE I FORGOT TO RESIZE

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@$HER

yup

-if i should fall asleep and death take me away, dont be surprise son i wasn't put here to stay. at nite the evil army of satan dont play so our family stay together and we never betray
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>K</span>ids <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>E</span>ating <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>N</span>eighborhoods

Originally posted by K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles@Jul 7 2005, 09:03 PM
    don&#39;t listen to these two.

sirk, do not make more. practice for a long long time in notebooks and such. you may look back and regret making so many of something once you&#39;ve improved, had you listened to wind chimes&#39; comment.

and thug grapher, the problem is not that they are plain, lack color, or lack variety.
    there are plenty of dope writers who can just do a simple, black handy on a sticker and have it be plain and dope. the problem with yours is that your handy is awful and needs much much practice before applying it to a medium such as stickers.

please, neither of you take this as me saying "i&#39;m better than you"
    sirk, if you feel like taking the defensive and making a comment like "well where&#39;s your ####" please remember that you asked for comments and i&#39;m only trying to help and spare you some anxiety.

and thug grapher, to be even half-decent, it takes a great deal of practice, and learning. especially if your undertaking the endeavor of improving alone without other writers in your area&#39;s scene helping you in person. i understand this. and seeing as how it was you i believe who was asking people to come up with a throw for you, there are plenty of valid reasons people could have for giving you a really really hard time. i am not giving you a hard time, i&#39;m just trying to help you, so please take this with an open mind and conscious effort to improve.
    way to make a big deal out of something that&#39;s not

I was telling him to make more so he COULD practice, how do you think you get better

no beef just clarifying my comment, and I could get into other things that you mentioned earlier but I just won&#39;t go there.

no beef

Elmo, Mono, Bollox, Lord Breakfast, BLX, Mono . . . . Bollox paid in full
    and Mister Breakfast Robots in Leicester
    www.monoclothing.com

Bollox , Cruel one, Phobia, Mono, Lord Breakfast, Cruel one, Fono and Mister Breakfast the miasmatronic man

Bollox and Lord Breakfast, Herr Fruhstuck, Mono

Mono, Phobia, bollox, Lord Breakfast www.monoclothing.com

Bollox, Mister Breakfast, BLX, Mono . . . . . . Miasma aka Lord Breakfast, Phobia, Mono, Neotron, Mister Breakfast

nice ass stickers
    rip boner

Mister Breakfast hanging cans in Leicester . . . Miasma , Mono

Gesus, Miasma, BLX . . . . . Bollox, elmo, neotron, Lord Breakfast, phobia, Bollox, Mono

Mono, Lord Breakfast, Gesus, Pills, NonBio, Fono, Bollox, Mono, Miasma, phobia, BLX , Mr Breakfast . . . . Mister Breakfast, Gesus, Mono, Lord B, Bollox, Phobia

Mono, Obey, phobia, goonism, Bollox, Venks, Mister Breakfast . . . . . Bollox, Mono, Rustysnails, Gesus, Lord Breakfast
    www.monoclothing.com

Phobia, Bollox, Gesus, Elmo, Mono, Neotron, Miaster Breakfast, BLX . . . . Mister BreakFast, Bollox Cruelone, BLX, Lord B, Mono

mistabreakfast@hotmail.com www.monoclothing.com info@monoclothing.com