Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 177 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 77127157167172173174175176177178179180181182187197227277677 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 27090

Thread: Stickers

Originally posted by Slob+Jul 10 2005, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slob &#064; Jul 10 2005, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Car2nist@Jul 10 2005, 06:12 PM
    you need a life outside of stickers...

you make it sound like pogs or pokemon...
    you need a life outside your sketchbook.

everyone needs a hobby.

vanillasqueeze gets way more ups than you with your hobby . . but wait who cares who sees them anyways right?

oh wait thats not what graffits all about... but what would you know about graffiti... [/b][/quote]
    slob shut the fuck up, your a bitch with your spiral bound &#39;antichrist&#39; bullshit style, want some sausage? im sure you would faggot.

&#39;vanillasqueeze&#39; is a bitch, i dont like him, end of story

he has ups? haha, no one AND I MEAN NO ONE looks at stickers on the back of stop signs or on the side of telephone boxes, but if you consider that ups, WOOO HES FAMOUS, pfft, dick.

you kids honestly think trading stickers is some cool shit, you remind me of bitches who keep shoeboxes full of they&#39;re past lovers, you&#39;re just the bitches addicted to your internet lovers.

dont try and front.

all you do is sit in front of your computer and eat dick, oops i mean burgers...atleast i have ups, i have stickers up, that means i actually stopped sketching for 2 seconds and put something up.... what have you done?..........uhhhh all you do is sketch and its the same exact dammm thing, plus the same colors, the same bubbles and the same old cartoons they are all the same, never change, plus i change my style a ton, i adapt, so i can have many different styles.....

and what happened can2 remember all those nice little pm&#39;s you sent me????....how you were apologizing for all the beef?....dont make me bring that up pussy, its just cuz you know i have more ups then you, and you cannot deney it at all..... im done talking to you and about you, noone likes your stuff, just the toys which is 90% on this site, get a life, seriously step outside its a different world out there.... im done with you, no more beef, but of course your gonna make a post right underneith me and post some gay ass combacks, just try and take this as advice, all you do is sketch, get out there and paint, or atleast put stickers up........
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

kid shut the fuck up your little faggot bitch, foreal.

your a nobody but a little bitch, go trade your pokemon stickers elsewhere. You&#39;re the one that PM&#39;d me with your &#39;depressing sob story of your dad losing his job because he takes after his bitch son&#39; but I dont save shit, it&#39;s deleted, but to remind you, you&#39;re still a bitch

you dont paint, shut the fuck up, you put up stickers no one looks at, you think you&#39;re cool? you&#39;re not, you&#39;re a fucking loser..

your style changes? haha, your style is complete shit, and you wanting to do a &#39;colab&#39; with me, haha, you&#39;re such a bitch kid, suck my dick, cause i know you bitches love it. EVERYONE on this site will agree with me that you have one of the worst piece of shit styles on this site your your ugly fucking letters and ugly fucking coloring, everything you do is ugly, and you bite ewok&#39;s characters

go put up another middle finger, your cool.

"dont make me bring that up pussy, its just cuz you know i have more ups then you, and you cannot deney it at all..... im done talking to you and about you, noone likes your stuff"

HAHA YOUR SUCH A FAGGOT OMG, im laughing so hard at you, you always said "hot shit car2n" to all my shit, but then when i said i didnt want your bitch compliments you cried, you take shit seriously, your a bitch, end of story, go put up your pokemon stickers and trade your cards kiddies.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Car2nist@Jul 11 2005, 12:26 PM

you dont paint, shut the fuck up,
    dont talk about not painting....

*you have alot of anger in you... u need help

im actually quiet happy right now

he shouldnt talk about painting either

fat boy.

*you have alot of fat on you, you need help

hey daniel,

SHUT UP&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its like time travel

[QUOTE]
    hey i am really diggin that signature, im glad you brought it here for people to bite on&#33;&#33;..... :lol:

so .......howda do it?...heheh yes i want the classic car2n sig....

does it have to do with myspace?.becuase everyone is talking abou that....

oh well let me know if you please&#33;

thnx
    nah it has nothin to do with myspace, i made it earlier today outta boredom, then i just made okes in photo shop, its not hard, just cut out squares and put them together

its kick ass............. but how do you do it??.....hehehe i dont really know how to use photoshop, only use it to crop pictures, is that all you do, is just crop?....what do you do after that?
    elmo the little red bitch seems to love me.

but when i talk shit he takes it to the heart, just like a girl hahaha&#33;

im out, but if fat boy or the little red bitch elmo got some shit to say, say it, yall pussy hurt bitches cant offend me if you tried PEACE BITCHES

i really like that one gesus sticker that has the cream white backround............

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

car2n get your gay beef out of this thread
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Originally posted by K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles+Jul 8 2005, 05:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles @ Jul 8 2005, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by wind chimes@Jul 7 2005, 11:41 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles
    @Jul 7 2005, 09:03 PM
    don&#39;t listen to these two.

sirk, do not make more. practice for a long long time in notebooks and such. you may look back and regret making so many of something once you&#39;ve improved, had you listened to wind chimes&#39; comment.

and thug grapher, the problem is not that they are plain, lack color, or lack variety.
    there are plenty of dope writers who can just do a simple, black handy on a sticker and have it be plain and dope. the problem with yours is that your handy is awful and needs much much practice before applying it to a medium such as stickers.

please, neither of you take this as me saying "i&#39;m better than you"
    sirk, if you feel like taking the defensive and making a comment like "well where&#39;s your ####" please remember that you asked for comments and i&#39;m only trying to help and spare you some anxiety.

and thug grapher, to be even half-decent, it takes a great deal of practice, and learning. especially if your undertaking the endeavor of improving alone without other writers in your area&#39;s scene helping you in person. i understand this. and seeing as how it was you i believe who was asking people to come up with a throw for you, there are plenty of valid reasons people could have for giving you a really really hard time. i am not giving you a hard time, i&#39;m just trying to help you, so please take this with an open mind and conscious effort to improve.

way to make a big deal out of something that&#39;s not

I was telling him to make more so he COULD practice, how do you think you get better

no beef just clarifying my comment, and I could get into other things that you mentioned earlier but I just won&#39;t go there.

no beef
    i wouldn&#39;t consider that making a big deal. i&#39;d consider it helpful, and the way to get better is not to use up stickers that you might wish you hadn&#39;t done in hindsight. and if you do wish to address anything i said earlier, feel free because i stand behind my remarks 100%.
    also, i&#39;m glad sm&#33;7k took it how i intended it to be received. it was just supposed to be help.

anyways, thanks to Mr. Breakfast and Bollox for balancing out the talk with some nice flicks [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

you sound like a tv commercial

"I stand by my comments 100%"

too bad you don&#39;t understand the difference between general help what I was giving and basically a book of advice. I would argue but I won&#39;t waste my time. Thanks for the offer though.

No Beef B)

hmmm thanks for the bumpage of stickers, but can2 you forgot to put in the messages you sent me, you started the pm&#39;s, first off you had no come back in one of our little beef issues when i said your shit is wayyyy to much like can2&#39;s... and your shit is always the same, and you always never paint, you know...the usual&#33; and you pmed me saying....

" sorry i dont mean to start beef, i apologize, im just going through a bad time right now"

ahhhhh can2..... you started it bitch&#33; i never said i liked your stuff in that sig, i said i liked the general idea of the sig....man grow up get out of that bong and do something with your life, atleast i have accomplishments that i am proud of, im not like you when you think of accomplishment the best thing you have done is smoked a bud of weed.... i dont care if you think i dont paint, i do paint, mostly murals at local churches, or schools, but i never ever put my stuff i painted online, i just dont want to and i have nothing to prove, i have painted with a few people you might know...SOM from SLK.... and hmmm well kosmo was suposed to show up and paint, but no word heard.... and chillen also knows i paint.... i just havnt been out in a month or so, but say what you will i dont care, it really doesnt faze me.........im done may we always have beef, but lets not ruin it for the rest of bombing science...
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

take it elsewhere
    you too windchimes

Originally posted by vanillasqueeze@Jul 11 2005, 05:21 PM
    hmmm thanks for the bumpage of stickers, but can2 you forgot to put in the messages you sent me, you started the pm&#39;s, first off you had no come back in one of our little beef issues when i said your shit is wayyyy to much like can2&#39;s... and your shit is always the same, and you always never paint, you know...the usual&#33; and you pmed me saying....

" sorry i dont mean to start beef, i apologize, im just going through a bad time right now"

ahhhhh can2..... you started it bitch&#33; i never said i liked your stuff in that sig, i said i liked the general idea of the sig....man grow up get out of that bong and do something with your life, atleast i have accomplishments that i am proud of, im not like you when you think of accomplishment the best thing you have done is smoked a bud of weed.... i dont care if you think i dont paint, i do paint, mostly murals at local churches, or schools, but i never ever put my stuff i painted online, i just dont want to and i have nothing to prove, i have painted with a few people you might know...SOM from SLK.... and hmmm well kosmo was suposed to show up and paint, but no word heard.... and chillen also knows i paint.... i just havnt been out in a month or so, but say what you will i dont care, it really doesnt faze me.........im done may we always have beef, but lets not ruin it for the rest of bombing science...
    for the first part, i put you to shame anyday, and my shit doesnt look even remotely to can2, so hush up elmo, you little red bitch haha

for the second part " i never said i liked your stuff in that sig, i said i liked the general idea of the sig"

i didnt even change the words of the PMs you sent me faggot, i quoted them, WORD for WORD.. want me to take a screen shot? lame ass.

your middle finger faggot friends characters look alot like ewoks.

deathorglory those are pretty sick faces

dont mind the stickers .... look at the new carpet.. ::drools::

anyone wanna trade ... e-mail me at d3faultu53r@aol.com or pm me.
    Polersflickr

Let your faith decay to a new birth of freedom and mind

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got phobia and doper stickers today&#33; thanks homie, that was unexpected

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i saw a DOPE Skam HSA sticker today but i didnt hav my cam fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk :angry:
    R.I.P WASTER

got pm&#39;s stickers and rwk&#39;s stickers today
    pm me for trades please..i need stickers&#33;

ok my postage stamp on this here thread....
    my photobucket hoster is down for a few hours... so i have to use ol&#39; imageshack...

chillin in the cooler.... freshy sprayed for protectance and lastancy...

here are the packs i am sending out tonight..... so hope you get em&#39;..... i have tonz more sending out tomorow morning too...

some just sittin in my room...

this is SARU&#39;s pack, its friggggin huge, his and geeez&#39;s are probably the biggest, just cuz i love em&#39; soo much... .and i want them to send me tonz....&#33;