Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 297 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 197247277287292293294295296297298299300301302307317347397797 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 27081

Thread: Stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

heres a couple sticks from mister breakfast....

wurd to mister breakfast... thnx a lot for sticks...over 30of them haha
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

u make them or u take the image off a site n claim it as urs? just wondering cuz i wanna make stickers soon intead of getting stickers sent to me hah...
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

word.

i say we take a stand against toys making stickers. some of us even trade with them. i know we are all ego maniacs looking to pass our slaps along to anyone who will appreciate them, but fuck these kids. seriously.

put in some real work with some rusto before u come with 50 wack usps stickers.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I speak spanish better than I do english. And I speak better english than you.
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

the list goes on stupid cuntface.

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

i say we take a stand against toys making stickers. some of us even trade with them. i know we are all ego maniacs looking to pass our slaps along to anyone who will appreciate them, but fuck these kids. seriously.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

the blur in the background is a train . 34th street station one of the busiest in town that shit was up for 3 or 4 months.

hahahaha

the blur in the bacjkground if this one is a man named sam. he shakes alot and tends to look into the corner...alot.

hahahaha

hahahahaha thats awsome dude^^^

El Namoso del Famouso con queso Posted: Feb 9 2006, 06:49 PM

You talkin to me?
    word.

my homie upfe is no toy

thats old

he has a fill creeping in the back too

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

upfe is damn tight, i would kill a hobo for some of them sticks
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

good lookin out se
    word.

dont get pooped on, thats not what i write my fellow chronic masterbator :P
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

hahahaahhahhaahahaahah

and correction.."SEON"

lol
    word.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

few of my custom vinal sticker around that my ex took

heres the uncut- ones that will be cut tomarrow

................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

that andre the giant sticker has been dunn and dunn and dun. its ok tho. that man on there is an ugly mutha fucka tho&#33; huh gesus..?

i wonder where i could get sheet of vinyl sticksss hmmm

hahahaha

how do u guys make these fukkin ill custom stickers?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Sir Tagz a Lot@Feb 10 2006, 07:36 PM
    we pull them out of our asses...

come on man, dumb question. stickers were the first thing i did when i started writing

Originally posted by mad ethics+Feb 10 2006, 09:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mad ethics @ Feb 10 2006, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir Tagz a Lot@Feb 10 2006, 07:36 PM
    we pull them out of our asses...

come on man, dumb question. stickers were the first thing i did when i started writing [/b][/quote]
    how do u make them though? im just wondeirng because ive never done it before