Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 300 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 200250280290295296297298299300301302303304305310320350400800 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 27080

Thread: Stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by El Namoso del Famouso con queso@Feb 10 2006, 11:07 AM
    that andre the giant sticker has been dunn and dunn and dun. its ok tho. that man on there is an ugly mutha fucka tho! huh gesus..?

i wonder where i could get sheet of vinyl sticksss hmmm
    thats a "pills has a posse" sticker making fun of the obey campane with its trendyness namo

i put it on there for him cas pills is the manandwhen i was locked up he made free gesus custom vinals so i did that in return for him
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

there is someone in new york who plasters those things everywhere ...not pillss... i forget i wish i knew who it was but it sure isnt pills...anyways... my boy has a stencil/ silksceen of alfed e newman and it ways alfed e newman has a possee

mourning krew

anyways

free gesus!~

free gesus?!?!?!

where???

shit ill take 3 if they free.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I speak spanish better than I do english. And I speak better english than you.
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

the list goes on stupid cuntface.

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i want my very own free gesus...ahaha....ok i done

cezr i hope u got ur sticks by know, pm me
    do the same for anyone who wants a trade
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

3 of me man... fuck thats alot of post whoring
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Always lookin for trades..
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

--------
    word.

A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.

Funky shit Sapien I still wanna meet up and trade sum time. Chillen too&#33;

Here&#39;s sum quick ones from like a month ago:

I&#39;m down to trade if anyone wants to.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo dis is like the fv page, nice slaps sape, and spin keep it up
    ..::PoleR::..

Cezr, i resent you pack like tuesday, you should get it soon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks Havik.

Quadruple slap&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

chillen post some damn flicks&#33;
    word.

simples i like scattering around

if u made lots of those and made some stickers that said I allong with
    DEVR you could mix them up and write EDDIE VEDDER.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I speak spanish better than I do english. And I speak better english than you.
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

the list goes on stupid cuntface.

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

---
    word.

fuck u kids leave me now choice except to lift my game&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hehehe

here is one i got sent from france:

and my jesus is fraud sticker campain:

hehehe front page of a hotel bible&#33; :lol: :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

are hello my name is stickers hard to peel off ..

nihil, i can accept that you have different beliefs than others, but you should learn to respect beliefs. not cool...

btw, dope page &#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by beefgerky@Feb 18 2006, 05:54 AM
    nihil, i can accept that you have different beliefs than others, but you should learn to respect beliefs. not cool...

btw, dope page &#33;&#33;&#33;
    hmmmmm, maybe they should learn to respect otheres views insted of torturing people in beliving in there little fraud god and saviour jesus&#33;

do u want me to explain christianity? i can its not hard to expain why soo many people belive in it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some stickers im workin onn for vowel
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.