Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 306 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 206256286296301302303304305306307308309310311316326356406806 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 27086

Thread: Stickers

Mista Breakfast, Mono . . . . .Juden Gedenkstaette, Berlin 06

Mono in Berlin . . . . Brandenburg Gate

Herr Fruhstuck, Mono . . . . . . Reichstag, Germany

Mono, Mista Breakfast . . . . . The Reichstag, Germany

Mono on the S-Bahn in Germany

Mono in Berlin, Gedaechtniskirche Ku'damm

Mono, Lord Breakfast
    Berlin, Germany

Lord Breakfast / Mono . . . . Prenzlauer Allee

Lord Breakfast , Mono, Swoon, CupK and others in Germany

= M O N O =

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ill go take some pics f mine, oh and hella tight ^^.
    disclaimer: I do not commit or condone any illegal acts, nor am I affiliated with anyone that does, regardless to anything that I post.

Originally posted by dotone@Feb 28 2006, 08:41 PM
    blah blah

im sory but what the fuck??? theres no artistry to those stncils.... just that dude with the fuckd up supe long nck and phaps scholiosis, and some andom splattrs here and there. i do stncil stickers and id lik to think there is more to them than just poo-poo.

and those DIE stickers. i met a DIE fom boston, at a show in vermont i think.. or was it maine... i dunno he owes me a can tho. is tha t die from boston?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I speak spanish better than I do english. And I speak better english than you.
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

the list goes on stupid cuntface.

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

Originally posted by snapcase@Feb 26 2006, 06:41 PM

i have rollss of sticks..i need to get on em
    no offense but theres no way in hell you can legitimately write case.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Feb 2 2006, 04:52 PM
    There&#39;s been alot of dope sticks posted the last few pages.
    Poerk- you up fer a swap?

The phazing out of the first batch of stickers or....
    Night of the living...uh...Cezr&#39;s&#33; h34r:

Not long ago, there were many Cezr&#39;s mobbing the streets of Rapid city.
    They were the only stickers in town, so they pretty much had it made. They were a happy bunch, with hair that kinda resembled Kieth Flint from prodigy..

Then one night one of them caught something from a dirty ho in the local cowboy bar that mutated him into a zombie...

He went on a bloodthirsty rampage, biting the other Cezr&#39;s and turning them into dirty fuckin zombies with gold pimp teeth as well..

Untill finally, his zombie minion devoured them all..

The moral of the story is, if your stickers are kinda lame, go pick up a skank at a bar, and maybe they&#39;ll get a little better. :P The end.
    i dont mean any offense but ive seen the cartoon that face is from :blink:
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

these are 2 quick characters i made in illustrator
    theyre quite shit im just learning the program

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fanny- You gotta be fuckin with me.... What is it? Do you have a pic?
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;m sure I can get a bigger flick of the piece slap tomorrow.
    edit: oh, and the whte/shiney lookin slaps are colors with silver, and its really light cause of the flash. :unsure:

RIP WASTER 12

Originally posted by fannypack uprock+Mar 2 2006, 09:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fannypack uprock @ Mar 2 2006, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-snapcase@Feb 26 2006, 06:41 PM

i have rollss of sticks..i need to get on em
    no offense but theres no way in hell you can legitimately write case. [/b][/quote]
    uhm, style wars ring a bell? if hes case2, your definatly not case1.

LMAO ...
    "
    R.I.P. all who will die 2marrow !

[303]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ion&#045;i@Mar 3 2006, 01:58 AM

I&#39;m sure I can get a bigger flick of the piece slap tomorrow.
    edit: oh, and the whte/shiney lookin slaps are colors with silver, and its really light cause of the flash. :unsure:
    you bit my dragon. <_< wtf

^ Iam ready for my trip

who long did it take you to do?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo what should i do i have this cat rippin me off for my stickies ,he is copying my stickers i know who he is should i just lay down the beat on him or what ?? ,not only is he copying my stickies but he is tring to tag my name , advice ??????????

Originally posted by TreaDacon@Mar 3 2006, 03:06 AM

^ Iam ready for my trip
    FUCK YEAh&#33;&#33;&#33; those colours are nuts

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>R.I.P Soulja Slim </span></span>

Originally posted by epikone@Mar 3 2006, 02:27 PM
    yo what should i do i have this cat rippin me off for my stickies ,he is copying my stickers i know who he is should i just lay down the beat on him or what ?? ,not only is he copying my stickies but he is tring to tag my name , advice ??????????
    if hes throwing up your tag around the city doesnt that just benefit u i mean that means there is 2x the same tag being put up unless he is fucking it up more power to you
    <u><span style=\'color:red\'>If you write in dallas texas pm me.</u></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (OnwaMatra &#064; Apr 13 2006, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I found a dead body once.

&#39;nuff said, really.

and if &#39;nuff was not said? you obviously do not know how to make the best of what you got to work with. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    hahaha

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>GEE YOU KNIT?</span></span></span>

Originally posted by epikone@Mar 3 2006, 02:27 PM
    pick a name that isnt played out in 5 states already.

epik in pittsburgh what up duddeee

epic in boston rips too
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I speak spanish better than I do english. And I speak better english than you.
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

the list goes on stupid cuntface.

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

^ Iam ready for my trip
    Crazy shit man. Mad props.

Rest In Peace.... DFC

Anomers... The aliens are coming!

^ Iam ready for my trip
    holy fuck man, there awsome,

props aye, get some pics of em up,

--
    word.