Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 314 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 214264294304309310311312313314315316317318319324334364414814 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 27086

Thread: Stickers

yeah that slap is pretty dope

xVEGANx

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

any advise besides sketch more...like whatwrong wit it and how i can improve it? what are u drwing with th maake them look clean cuz im just using sharpies

AKM_VFC
    wash dc

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think the first 2 and the second to last of mine are ok..but i guess not

AKM_VFC
    wash dc

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

work on ur letter structure, and ur pen control, u got alot of rough lines
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Originally posted by R3ORxK1LL5@Mar 16 2006, 01:47 AM

..i just got into stickers
    Thats some ill stickers

Originally posted by mpls@Jul 9 2004, 12:31 AM
    wtf is this shit it sucks
    :blink: wtf is this shit it fucking sucks

Originally posted by riddleboxxmcl@Mar 16 2006, 06:03 PM
    comments plz
    +comment:

stop making stickers...

sorry

h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by riddleboxxmcl@Mar 16 2006, 08:36 PM
    confidence lvl. |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V
    hahahah
    SUP

i use the "hello my name is" stickers
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

I recently made a batch of these stickers, and I&#39;m getting ready to post &#39;em everywhere.

Yeah, it&#39;s a parody of the "WIPE OUT SUNG" sticker from Getting up that I modified in Photoshop.

If anyone wants to print some of their own, feel free, this can use all the PR it can get.

no offence but im pretty sick of the bush bashing.. its getting old. every one hates him but do u have to keep reminding us that we still hate him.... make somthing original.

to riddleboxxmcl.

man i feel like a jerk now cus im dissing both ppls stickers but watever. heres my advice. How long did it take you to make that sticker? like you couldnt have spent longer then 2 mins on each one. what i do is sketch out everything and i look at it, and think to myself if i handnt made this sticker would i like it? and from there you change your mistakes in your sketch tell its what you think is good. because if your gonna stick that outside on somthing if ppl dont like it, its just gonna get taken down faster.
    peace i hope that helped. just remeber art isnt somthing u pic up you need to practice. ALOT.

does anyone want a bundle of my stickers.....
    i make so many, and i never get a chance to put them up since im always painting, and id much rather catch a tag. if you want some stickers, pm me with your address, if ya wanna trade then say so in the pm and i will give you my address..

ugh so many stickers

PM ME
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

HAHAHAHA and you hating on me?&#33;?&#33; HAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by census+Mar 13 2006, 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (census @ Mar 13 2006, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dcite@Mar 13 2006, 06:24 PM
    yeah the mouth is weird, but also the computerized gradient of the skin looks weird..

i read what you (census) said about making stickers on the computer and i think thats lame man, like, at least draw something and than scan it and print it or something. things are going to start to look so generic if we make everything with a computer program.
    i do that also, but im a graphic designer aswell, so just by the looks it doesnt look like it takes much talent but it does..but yah i draw all of what i do first then scan it, and depending what i want to do from there ill use it as is or trace it in illustrator [/b][/quote]
    fuckin nubs eh

Hands so fast he could outspin the flash
    Known to smoke a whole mountain of hash to the ash

Originally posted by bla&#33;@Mar 17 2006, 01:49 AM
    HAHAHAHA and you hating on me?&#33;?&#33; HAHAHAHAHAHAHa
    HIT ME UP TO BATTLE, FAGGOT. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT.
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

shits hot seon. whats that bubbly stuff? that green hand one

a little secret of mine, ill PM you with a flick of it.

when i do stickers all i do is put a tag and small karak on wats the point in spendid lots of time on em when they jus gonna get ripped off
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>LARDMAN do do do do</span></span>

i cant sleep a lot and i just stay up drawing and freestylin buggin out on stickers when im bored. i dont own a blackbook, i have passarounds for other people to hit, but all my shit comes to me when im doodlin on stickers.

iyf? theres a iyf here in winnipeg.
    MIXTECHS.CA