Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 542 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 424424925225325375385395405415425435445455465475525625926421042 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,840 of 27066

Thread: Stickers

Originally posted by teef@Nov 23 2006, 04:34 AM
    hell yeah. 500 usps blanks came in today. i'll be sending out tons with everyones packs as i get them done.
    usps suck balls, order regualr ups or get creative

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whoah dude, thanks for the top secret info. i've NEVER used usps stickers before!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I cant get a hold of UPS , they cost money i think, but i heard they are the stickiest. Then the next stickiest is usps. But i personaly am really into the DHL thermals, because I do straight up pen. No sketch every time, and you can't erase on thermals or it fucks them up so yea. And there realy white, so i like that too. I have alot of DHL 1239's but I dont use them much, I dont know why. But they arent to sticky, dont last long outside, so i have heard. USPS are old school, thats why their dope.

Havent posted some shit in a while.

Big surfer dude, Its dark cuz i put no flash on, it mad a giant glare in the middle.

Kinda different from the regular.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

those r dope...
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

i just got arrested becuase an off duty officer saw me put up a label.

a label.
    PH.SBK.

i love those sticks ao, id love to trade with you. maybe ill pm you some flicks of my stuff

Originally posted by v e n s r.@Nov 23 2006, 04:45 PM
    i just got arrested becuase an off duty officer saw me put up a label.

a label.
    LEMME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU GET FINED. SO I CAN START SAVING UP TO PAY MY SHIT WHEN I GET CAUGHT UP.
    <_<

Originally posted by AoAssis@Nov 23 2006, 01:50 PM

Big surfer dude, Its dark cuz i put no flash on, it mad a giant glare in the middle.

I see my painted backings are still being used well =)
    And i hope i got All of these in my pack

Also i get ups all the time you just have to put in a credit card number and your in.
    They are free and they dont charge you for them.

BLAH WORD
    stop commenting on my sig you motherfuckers

NFBWWM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by teef@Nov 23 2006, 04:34 AM
    hell yeah. 500 usps blanks came in today. i&#39;ll be sending out tons with everyones packs as i get them done.
    i finally started working again so i have money to start sending out packages again.
    so i&#39;ll get something together for you teef, cuz i belive we wanted to do a little tradsie.

---------------------------------------------

on the list

mr.breakfast 50+ stickies
    mr.riton
    fingaz

thats all i think i owe packs right now.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

awesome. i have your pack done and in the envelope.. i just have to get stamps. haha.

Originally posted by Slob+Nov 24 2006, 01:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slob @ Nov 24 2006, 01:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-teef@Nov 23 2006, 04:34 AM
    hell yeah. 500 usps blanks came in today. i&#39;ll be sending out tons with everyones packs as i get them done.
    i finally started working again so i have money to start sending out packages again.
    so i&#39;ll get something together for you teef, cuz i belive we wanted to do a little tradsie.

on the list

mr.riton
    fingaz

thats all i think i owe packs right now. [/b][/quote]
    sorry to jibber jabber and keep this thread from moving. Did you ever get the package I sent?

Originally posted by reetbot+Nov 24 2006, 09:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (reetbot @ Nov 24 2006, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Slob@Nov 24 2006, 01:39 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-teef
    @Nov 23 2006, 04:34 AM
    hell yeah. 500 usps blanks came in today. i&#39;llĀ* be sending out tons with everyones packs as i get them done.

on the list

mr.riton
    fingaz

thats all i think i owe packs right now.
    sorry to jibber jabber and keep this thread from moving. Did you ever get the package I sent? [/b][/quote]
    hey slob, i hope im on that list 2, i sent your pack out about 3 weeks ago
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

found this on another website&#33;

REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    -------
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thnx parasyt just got your pack

ill have flicks when i find my usb cord
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    -------
    <<>>

just out of curiousity did everyone that i send packs out to get there stuff?

yes no maybe so?
    http://flickr.com/photos/ladie_sevon
    VII.sevon.V2
    RIP X2 - miss ya!

I got them. There dopeness thanks again Ms.Sevo

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yes sevo i got your pack nice stuff.

Did you get mine?

Originally posted by ladie sevo@Nov 24 2006, 02:19 PM

yes no maybe so?
    you send mine out? im just waitin on some stamps to send yours and a few others out

Originally posted by ladie sevo@Nov 24 2006, 04:19 PM

yes no maybe so?
    havent got mine yet, still werking on yours, itll be out within a few days
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.