Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 544 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 444444945245345395405415425435445455465475485495545645946441044 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,880 of 27090

Thread: Stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by E&#045;Terror+Nov 24 2006, 10:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (E&#045;Terror &#064; Nov 24 2006, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Slob@Nov 24 2006, 01:39 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-teef
    @Nov 23 2006, 04:34 AM
    hell yeah. 500 usps blanks came in today. i&#39;ll be sending out tons with everyones packs as i get them done.

i finally started working again so i have money to start sending out packages again.
    so i&#39;ll get something together for you teef, cuz i belive we wanted to do a little tradsie.

---------------------------------------------

on the list

mr.breakfast 50+ stickies
    mr.riton
    fingaz

thats all i think i owe packs right now.
    Fingaz is on BS?

i met him at a party in philly

peep the glass, and dont pay attention to the dog getting sauced[/b][/quote]
    No I got ahold of him through other means.

Teef I&#39;ll send you some stuff once I get your pack, just so I can hit u up with a collabr.
    Sevoe, Fuckin Villin, & Reebot, No packages have arrived yet.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that last one is dope.
    good colors.
    i really like the detail on the face.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yay im in slobs book. Dope stickers man.

Only flick i got for now.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

EDIT.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

feelin the top right and the E in the slap on bottom right

theres really no need.

there is no e on the bottom left it says CLAM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it says right.
    i double posted.

theres really no need.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

trades?
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Mono Clothing representing the Albanian way.
    Don`t ask who we roll with , Lord Breakfast gets trigger happy coming soon to peaceful suburban sprawl near you . . . www.monoclothing.com

Mista Breakfast , Mono ...... in Albania

yo karma, thanks for the up. slob sick slap book shots.
    AoAssis, did you send my pack out?

haha thats ill, mono loves those AKs
    ps did u get my PM?
    peace

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Parasites@Nov 26 2006, 07:56 PM

AoAssis, did you send my pack out?
    nope, hopefully if it aint raining tomorow i will send it out. If it is rainin i dont wana leave it outside on my mail box cuz it will get fucked up. But its ready to be sent.

Originally posted by AoAssis@Nov 26 2006, 02:52 PM
    Yay im in slobs book. Dope stickers man.

Only flick i got for now.

I ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF YO STUFF MAN BUT LOOKIN AT YO OLD REMIK STUFF COMPARED TO YO NEW CLAM SHIT I DUN NO IT JUS DOSNT HAVE THA SAME FEEL THA THROWS ARE AIIGHT BUT I LIKED YO OLD REMIK STYLE BETTER LIKE THA SHIT IN SLOBS BOOK AN THA STUFF U SENT MI IS ALL GOOD STAY DOIN YO THING JUS DUN LOSE THA OLD STYLE U HAD

i got ur sticks today SpIN/BieN, i been had em at my other house but i didnt get to pick em up till today, shits are FreSH, flicks soon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some parasyt sticks i got the other day...

thnx homie&#33;
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

keep this shit running, heres some shit from the other night

stole that from some warning label generator
    Polersflickr

Let your faith decay to a new birth of freedom and mind

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice stuff^
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

danke&#33;
    Polersflickr

Let your faith decay to a new birth of freedom and mind

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Those parasyt slaps are fucking FRESH&#33;

Props to REEBOT for a dope package, you will be compensated greatly for your efforts & the time u took to paint some backgrounds. big up&#33;

Mr.Breakfast, I&#39;m lagging as always on your package, I have 50+ stickers made but Tshirts took a shit and are not getting printed, I may just pay to get 1 silk screened for you because you hooked me up&#33; Yet I now have 2 of the same shirt, my room mate was stoaked&#33; hopefully in time for Christmas&#33;

gome some ATP stickers today also, I love coming home and finding 3 packages&#33;