Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 750 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 2506507007307407457467477487497507517527537547557607708008501250 ... LastLast
Results 14,981 to 15,000 of 27086

Thread: Stickers

how does indeed make his backgrounds? espec. on those green ones.
    I Do Not Condone The Use/Sale Of Drugs, But I Will Tell You That You Should.

im pretty sure its all printed

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Props to tezer, cileone, vagrant, indeed and bigeloner with those dope stickers. Well props to the whole page, dope stickers.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nah, your gana take it to the toy thread.

there was nothing to do today
    a profound hatred of man

old **TOY**

aww, poor guy broke his umbrella :[

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SEIZE [reppin yo hood] View Post
    aww, poor guy broke his umbrella :[
    AHAHAA
    g r a f f i t t i c h a n g e d m y l i f e

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BIGel View Post
    this thread is bumpin!

dude what do u use to get that grey on the first slap??
    http://www.bsciencechat.tk/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_42/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    They think you're going to get messed up on spraypaint. Like all the teenagers in America are like "SHIT, I can't get my spraypaint and nail-polish fix...They won't sell me the junk...Guess I'll settle with cocaine.."

aw frig man this is gay this ahppend to me..
    I was at school with a gigantic sitcker rolled up so i went into the bathroom to stick it to the ceiling and when the guy left out of the washroom i tried sticking it to the ceiling but it wouldnt stick so here i am standing on a toilet seat and the damn sticker wont stick so then a guy walks into the washroom and stares at me so im like oh shit and i pull down the sticker and it starts sticking to me and shit and i wait for the guy to go out but he styas for like 10 minutes until i hear another guy come in and they start talking and the guy who saw me is like yeah i saw this kid try sticking something big on the ceiling and i came in and saw him and he tried hiding in the stall so i just came out of gym and i didnt have my glasses on so i could barely see and im like its a poster and i was squinting and shit so the guys like "are you ok" then hes like hey and it was one of my friends so i was like ok shit it didnt work so i had to trash the stupid thing cuz it was ruined but shit the guy who walked in on me scared the shit out of me i thought it was a teacher. yeah well thats my sticker story

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why would you put a "gigantic" sticker on the ceiling of a bathroom...in your school?

you shuldnt really do it in school though

shcool`s are bait! leave them aloneee! my old highshcool had a huge part in getting me busted...they knew what my tag was and they called the cops...was just a matter of months till the cops caught my face on cam and thanks to my old highshcool they had my picture and knew my name....the lesson is LEAVE YUR SHCOOL ALONE! lol
    CTR All Day Everyday!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Set17 View Post
    aw frig man this is gay this ahppend to me..
    I was at school with a gigantic sitcker rolled up so i went into the bathroom to stick it to the ceiling and when the guy left out of the washroom i tried sticking it to the ceiling but it wouldnt stick so here i am standing on a toilet seat and the damn sticker wont stick so then a guy walks into the washroom and stares at me so im like oh shit and i pull down the sticker and it starts sticking to me and shit and i wait for the guy to go out but he styas for like 10 minutes until i hear another guy come in and they start talking and the guy who saw me is like yeah i saw this kid try sticking something big on the ceiling and i came in and saw him and he tried hiding in the stall so i just came out of gym and i didnt have my glasses on so i could barely see and im like its a poster and i was squinting and shit so the guys like "are you ok" then hes like hey and it was one of my friends so i was like ok shit it didnt work so i had to trash the stupid thing cuz it was ruined but shit the guy who walked in on me scared the shit out of me i thought it was a teacher. yeah well thats my sticker story
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

ha...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats the best markers and shit for stickers?

! 914 !

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Don't do bathrooms unless they are at bars, which your most likly not old enough to get into. getting caught is part of graffiti, you mean you didn't get off on it? i get off everytime i get rolled on, i love the feeling, such a crazy rush, thats partially why i write.

the best markers, painters by elmers. decocolor are dope too but they have some downfalls. i usually use the 2 in combination for the best results. waterproof india ink is great too.

some shit from peel here 07 14bolts photos

k 126

the krylon ones are tight

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Slob View Post
    some shit from peel here 07 14bolts photos
    i want some ..
    he doesnt go on bs by any chance?.
    ticky n uwp