Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 780 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 2806807307607707757767777787797807817827837847857908008308801280 ... LastLast
Results 15,581 to 15,600 of 27086

Thread: Stickers

  1. #15581

    Default

    Dripz all your stuff is fresh.



  2. #15582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    kanata
    Posts
    798
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mas$ View Post
    this wierd ass robot i made..i dunno is it worth makin more??
    id love to see more of those
    IDEAL.ONE

  3. #15583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    770
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i got loads of ideas, but i dunno how to make them less girly lookin
    http://www.bsciencechat.tk/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_42/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    They think you're going to get messed up on spraypaint. Like all the teenagers in America are like "SHIT, I can't get my spraypaint and nail-polish fix...They won't sell me the junk...Guess I'll settle with cocaine.."

  4. #15584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,162
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i dont think i ever liked mass....cool poler...cant wait!!

  5. #15585
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    770
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    haha at least u arent telling me to go and die
    http://www.bsciencechat.tk/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_42/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    They think you're going to get messed up on spraypaint. Like all the teenagers in America are like "SHIT, I can't get my spraypaint and nail-polish fix...They won't sell me the junk...Guess I'll settle with cocaine.."

  6. #15586
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Prev. tha 931.. now tha 603
    Posts
    6
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default



    eh.. did it quick.. i'll try to do a better one soon
    The few remaining truths are graffiti, suicide notes, shopping lists.

    -Francesca da Rimini

    Quote Originally Posted by your mom
    recon, i wanna suck your dick.

  7. #15587

    Default







    Skull stickers and forties of bud, this man is my brother



  8. #15588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Xizang, Tibet
    Posts
    2,701
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    recon change ur name bro... theres like 2-3 recons on this site already!

    Last edited by blunttokes; 01-25-2008 at 03:42 PM.

  9. #15589

    Default

    i know you will all probably flame me for not posting an actualy sticker but im thinking of doing this character ( amicus the salesman) on stickers but i dont know whether hes good or not.

    ? btw i'll draw him better in future these are just sketchy poo's

  10. #15590
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,162
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $Recon View Post


    eh.. did it quick.. i'll try to do a better one soon

    NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY GET BENT CGHHANGE UR NAME I DISLIKE U VERY MUCH AND MASS U CAN DIE WHILE IM AT IT...LIKE DROP DEAD NOW

    UR POST IS TERRIBLE

    AND THERES A MAGICAL PLACE CALLED TOYS FORUMS

  11. #15591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathorglory View Post






    Skull stickers and forties of bud, this man is my brother


    I really like your character styles they are so unique and they definitely look cool keep up the good work

  12. #15592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Xizang, Tibet
    Posts
    2,701
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    sbombs ur so true to everyone eh

  13. #15593
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,162
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    shit...on ly thread i like on this hole bs crap.....when i see a succesful trade with a decent artist i tell myself bs wasnt such a waste afterall...hahaha

  14. #15594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxaphone View Post
    i know you will all probably flame me for not posting an actualy sticker but im thinking of doing this character ( amicus the salesman) on stickers but i dont know whether hes good or not.

    ? btw i'll draw him better in future these are just sketchy poo's
    heres how they turned out, curse my blurry camera!!

  15. #15595
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    770
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBOMBS View Post
    NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY GET BENT CGHHANGE UR NAME I DISLIKE U VERY MUCH AND MASS U CAN DIE WHILE IM AT IT...LIKE DROP DEAD NOW

    UR POST IS TERRIBLE

    AND THERES A MAGICAL PLACE CALLED TOYS FORUMS
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    http://www.bsciencechat.tk/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_42/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    They think you're going to get messed up on spraypaint. Like all the teenagers in America are like "SHIT, I can't get my spraypaint and nail-polish fix...They won't sell me the junk...Guess I'll settle with cocaine.."

  16. #15596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in my mind ready to kill all
    Posts
    1,270
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxaphone View Post
    heres how they turned out, curse my blurry camera!!
    toy forum, i'll post a new char once it's done dryin, gotta eat first
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

    Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

    leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

  17. #15597

    Default

    i knew it was a cactuar lol
    Human kind can not gain anything with out first giving something in return


  18. #15598
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in my mind ready to kill all
    Posts
    1,270
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    squids are sexy, new char:


    more detailed flick(click on url):
    http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l9...r114/squid.png

    and to guy who said cut of the ugly ups shit, go fuck urself biatch
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

    Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

    leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

  19. #15599

    Default



    DID ANYONE GET THERE PACKS ?

  20. #15600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in my mind ready to kill all
    Posts
    1,270
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    hatred is good for the soul:

    this is what happens wen i'm drawin while listening to Dethklok......metal ownz ;p

    cuate- love ur stuff bro
    Last edited by bountyhunter113; 01-26-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

    Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

    leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/


 

Similar Threads

  1. Where Can I Get Hello Stickers
    By oneshokid in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top