Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Most Painful Thing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by criscros18, Jan 18, 2012.

Share This Page

1. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

What is the most painful thing that has happened to you while getting up??

For me, I was up on the roof of a 4 story building, when suddenly I heard a guard comming up. So I jumped off the roof onto the roof of a 2 story building below, landed and fell through the tin roof. Got up all bloody and cut, then had to run from the armed guard. Hurt like hell, but i got away so its kind of a win win (I got some narsty looking scars)

2. UrbanBandida

UrbanBandida New Member

Hmmm most painful thing was when I tagged an electrical box and realized how much my tag sucks. It hurt deep in mi corazon.
    And there is already a similar thread: graffiti related injuries.

3. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

well my friend and i were riding our bikes to a spot, and he has metal pedals and one fell of and slit his leg open billy's leg.jpg

4. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

5. B-36

B-36 Senior Member

6. m aster of seduction

m aster of seduction Member

i was tagging a blimp and the propellers blew me off and i fell onto this big building then this sexy woman in fishnet stockings came and kiked the shit out of me but its cool :p

7. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

*random cricket chirp. Maybe even a tumble weed rooks across the thread*...

8. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

reading criscos's posts.

9. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

10. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

My pointer finger got a little sore from pressing the cap down. That shit lingered for a solid 20 minutes.

11. Ducktales

Ducktales Member

Wearing really tight briefs that impeded my ability to "get up". Shit hurts man

12. canteen green

canteen green Senior Member

was tagging a water tower wen the people who maintain it come driving up i ran an threw my back pack over a razer wire toped gate an cut the end of my thumb really deep then slid between the gates an ran down a hill that was way to steep to be runnIng down an wen i got almost all the way down i fell cuz i was running faster than my legs could move an fucked up my knee real bad an got road rash all over my ass i was walking with a limp for two weeks an bruised badly good times!!

13. wesk.

wesk. Senior Member

FUCK eh that shit musta hurt hella bad bro!

14. ッℤëкℯ

ッℤëкℯ Member

When I was 17 my parents got me and my brothers and sisters 2 jumbo size trampoline and we was all about shot gunning each other and we got the idea to put them a good ways away from each other and me and my brother climbed out the window and got on our two story part of the house and I decided to go first so I jumped off to the trampoline and my other brother that was on that trampoline shot gunned me when I landed on the to shot me a good ways to the other trampoline and when I made it to the trampoline I was going so fast I landed on my sister and it slung me sideways and my left leg wrapped around the trampoline bar sideways shattering my fibula and tibula. It was pretty sick but I didn't cry cause I was just in so much shock cause I had no clue what happened cause it happened so quick and I didn't even really realize my leg was broke till I rolled over.

15. Codence Taylor

Codence Taylor New Member

painting a tanker car in the deep freeze i got frostnip pretty bad. i know it sounds lame but i couldnt move or feel my finger for a solid 5 days, figguring frostbite is only when it turns black.

16. nixon

nixon Member

got jumped by a bunch of latino gang members.

17. Chris57662

Chris57662 Member

When some toy painted a throw up over my piece!...

18. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

ChemicalWarfareBrigade Senior Member

19. master of seductions

master of seductions Banned

20. kanga

kanga Senior Member

gave my self tons of frost bite shit sucks, jumepd 1 n a half stories to concrete away from security