Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SIN VERSUS CESS

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by cess!, Mar 1, 2006.

Share This Page

?

Vote?

1. sin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. cess

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. cess!

cess! Elite Member

2. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

null

cess i usualy like your stuff more than this one, oh well

3. merm 1

merm 1 Senior Member

im all for sin. i dighte 3d cut outs of the letters, but good shit too cess

4. SINoner

SINoner Senior Member

damn.. you shoulda made your throw bigger.. people cant judge if your throw is damn near smaller than your handstyle

anyway... just so everyone knows... the battle was a main piece with a smaller throw... kinda a mix-n'match battle..

5. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

6. *DEA*

*DEA* Senior Member

7. =skimble=

=skimble= Senior Member

null..... but cess i am a little disappointed... your other shit is usually much better.

8. xVxSinxVx

xVxSinxVx Senior Member

who the fuck is sin, i'm the only sin around here so u better change ur name man :angry: or else we could battle for it, u choose what u wanna do

9. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

i dont know who that one is but i write sin also, and im not gonna change it just cause someone online tells me they write it too and i have to change it now, ya right, and im not gonna battle for it cause i know i suck but that doesnt mean im just gonna change my name, plus you probably dont even live anywhere near me so o well...

10. cess!

cess! Elite Member

i came home from school yesterday to a nice pair of wet sneakers on my sketch...i inked it an colored it anyways..i liked how it turned out regardless

how many sins are on this board anyways? shit

11. xVxSinxVx

xVxSinxVx Senior Member

well if i'm better than u and if i'v had the name for the longest than i should be the one who keeps it, and check the fucking sig it says 718 on it

12. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

i dont know were the fuck 718 is, and frankly, i dont care, i already said im not changin my name, if i never went on this site, you would never have known i write sin, and gone on with your fuckin life, but since i am on this site, just cause i write the same name doesnt mean i saw your name and said hmmmmmm, thats a good name, i think ill bite it, i thought of that name before i ever went on bombingscience, im not changing my name no matter what some person over the internet says, so you may as well quit the arguing now....

13. xVxSinxVx

xVxSinxVx Senior Member

I think ur shit looks better that sinoner's, ppl just voted for him coz it looks cleaner i guess

...and all i'm saying is that i don't like having the same name/tag as someone else and it get's me anoyed when i do but if u wanna have it so much then go ahead, i'm not gonna make a big fuss about it. the right thing to do is battle for it but whatever <_<

....o yea 718 is The Bronx, and i think also Brooklyn and Queens...i live in the bronx

14. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

isnt that in new york? cause i live in fuckin california so youll never see me and ill never see you so wutever...

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

Cess

shitty 3d dosent wow me. its like shiny things to squirrels to BS kdis though

16. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

cess just cuz that styles kinda fresh, and sins throwie kinda sucks

17. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

yo cess whats good i saw u up in valley stream over by there

18. -s|N-

-s|N- Senior Member

lol fag i was born b4 u
    EDIT: fuck bruv i don't even write sin anymore yo can have it

19. cess!

cess! Elite Member

im up no where as of right now

20. SINoner

SINoner Senior Member

Jesus christ almighty... alright.. EVERY "sin" writer on BS.. I guess that because everyone's getting pissed we will ALL have a battle.
    RULES

ALL OUT SKETCH
    PIECE
    BOMB
    THROW
    KARAK
    BACK
    color optional

just to make it fair.. NO abstract 3d letter forms.. a straight up old school piece..
    the theme for the background will be something that has to do with painting.. a train.. a wall.. cans.. whatever.. no preprinted train layouts.. everything is original.. pieces must be fresh.. no "pre-used" sketches that have been seen before..

Now the only real prize.. I guess is that WINNER TAKES ALL!.. after this battle, any other writer of "sin" that posts a sketch on BS shall be shunned or possibly banned.. (with some help from the mods for banning procedures) If you are not in, then you will be shunned.. and banned.. (depending on what the mods want to do...)

DUE DATE - march 20th.. no acceptions..