Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2mor, Jan 23, 2012.

Share This Page

1. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

pretty self explanatory, all us red blooded males wanna hear details of fights you've been in , or saw.

2. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i kilt dis ***** one time...... shit was raw

3. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

well this is awkward.....kinda meant stories from people whose parents weren't siblings.

4. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

ok well let me say my story. This happened my 9th grade year. It was lunch time and it was the first week of school. i entered the cafeteria and sat down, looking around to see if i could spot any of my friends because i didnt want to look like a dumbass sitting alone lol. but all my friends had a different lunch time then me, so i was fucked, and i was too poor to afford lunch so i was sitting there like a dumbass. well anyways i was sitting on one end of a lunch table and i heard some yelling going. on the other end of my table sat a black guy who looked like he was in 12th grade, some girl (im guessing it was his girlfriend or ex) was yelling at him like crazy, and he was ignoring her eating his food. she then yelled "LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKIN TO YOU BITCH" and he turned around on his seat and just sat there with his head tilted like he was trying to say he didnt have time for this bullshit. Shen the proceeded to shout at him some more and she slapped him twice and he stood up, pushed her against this pillar that was in the middle of the cafeteria and was like "DONT SLAP ME BLAH BLAH BLAH" and she yelled some more and kept runnin her mouth, and slapped him again.. What is coming up next is completely true and happened exactly as im going to explain it. He then, with ALL HIS MIGHT... uppercutted, yes, UPPERCUTTED HER. AND I KID YOU NOT, (THIS LOOKED AS IF IT WAS STRAIGHT OUT OF A MOVIE) SHE FLEW AND LANDED ON THE LUNCHTABLE HE WAS EATING AT. and he said not one other word and security came and took him away, and the girl was just layed out on the table holding her nose, her friends helped her up and she left a trail of blood, she was LEAKIN. AND THIS IS HOW I WAS WELCOMED TO MY HIGHSCHOOL lol.. that was the year 2005.
    I have plenty of other funny fight stories. Just ask me to post another and i will. my high school had atleast a fight a day, there were times it was 2 or 3 a day.

5. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

^ now thas what im talkin bout.

6. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

2mor loves the shit threads
    395435_248264188579708_100001883851577_625920_784617444_n.jpg

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  7. MTK

MTK Senior Member

the most memorable fight i have seen was last year. there were these 2 black chicks (and you know how they get) they were fighting over a guy,this one chick named Tatiana (i think) pushed the other girl against some vending machines, then went to town on here face... all while a huge circle is forming, then Tati got her on the ground and again went to town, this next part was pretty ghetto... so the girl that was getting the shit beat out of her had on those big ass O earrings and Tati fucking tore those right out of here ears... blood everywhere,,, then the rent a cop came and stood in the middle and spun in a circle spraying MACE everywhere (every one was maced) and tati was still fighting haha... last year at highschool

8. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

best wiki answers answer ever!

9. HankHill

HankHill Member

I kicked Dells ass this one time

10. master of seductions

master of seductions Banned

well one time this guy was shouting at me cause i ran into him and so i act all scared cause hes bigger (smaller really) and eventually he leaves

ok so hes sat down i steak behind him and then BANG i het him with a chair and he had all plastic in his mody and i beet him for i dont remember

now i have to take these pills

11. tha wite rabbit

tha wite rabbit Senior Member

12. tha wite rabbit

tha wite rabbit Senior Member

sophmore year of hisgh school we had race riots, vice principal (black dude) got rocked by my sisters ex boyfriend (big irish kid) multiple teachers and students got thrown down stairs... these black kids jumped a white security gaurd, stomped that dude out motherfuckers broke his collarbone and ribs, then he went into cardiac arrest.... total shit show one of the best days in high school ever

13. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

There was this one fight at my high school were some black kid cracked a spanish kids skull on the metal heater in the hall way.. there was a THICK pool of blood. anyways heres a fight that was recorded 2010 at my school. a little bit of this happens everyday usually blacks vs hispanic.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM MAD AS SHIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS WHEN THAT SHIT CUTS OFF IN THE MIDDLE

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  14. Colors

Colors Banned

Dude half your school just fought^^ haha
    I saw a chick get kicked in the face by another chick. it was awesome

15. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

Bro that's awesome. Although some of this lats need to learn to fight... Or at least how to form a fist...