Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default RESULTS - Bombing Science Sketch Battle (Jan 2012)

On behalf of Ironlak and Bombing Science we would like to thank everyone who submitted a sketch for the battle. We received a lot of amazing entries which made picking a winner super tough. Everyone gave it their best but the following three winners really nailed it.

KEM5

Name:  DR ROSS.jpg
Views: 4212
Size:  61.3 KB
    #1 Dr.Ross came through with this face melter, perfect letter structure with just the right amount of connections and details.

Name:  sekte.jpg
Views: 3665
Size:  82.0 KB
    #2 Sekte- Take away all the background and these letters still burn on their own. Nothing beats simplicty with a touch of style, I would be hyped to see this as a track side.

Name:  EDWIN.jpg
Views: 4257
Size:  58.5 KB
    #3 Edwin- Killing it with the straight bar connection its hard to not like this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks to all who sent in a submission! Here's a Flickr set with all the sketches: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2100640...7629128888585/

congrats to all winners!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sooooo fresh... all of them just kill it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    ehem, You sir, are gay. I shit on nigglets like you for breakfast
    Quote Originally Posted by cigarette View Post
    you are ready to venture into the world
    the world of warcraft....

i meant graffiti..

CONGRATZ guys
    http://funkychilds.blogspot.com/

Well I'll keep trying congrats to all that win... See u in the next battle

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

congrats on a killer battle

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Awesome battle and kemz deff picked a dope top 3! Cheers to everyone involved, lets do another one please!!!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dr.Ross, pick the next word :P

i think that the second and the third skethes are mmuch better that the first one. personally i dont even understand how the first one was choosen, imho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfaSusSueTc

this was my sketch.......and who win??bah..f+++ that s+++..........

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by iamwhat View Post
    i think that the second and the third skethes are mmuch better that the first one. personally i dont even understand how the first one was choosen, imho
    ye me too !

For real?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I kinda agree, the letters on the first one are a lil off IMO for example, I don't like how the "a" is like twice as big as the other letters kinda fucks the flow up for me, but I will say that regardless of that he still beat my entry so awesome work, oh and I love the color choices on that one aswell

Great job to the winners... I have to a hater though. Guessing some of the others were too complex for KEM5? I know there were a couple other experienced writers out there who put some time into the concept and development. To say that a style with less development, wins due to its "simplicity" even though it could be overlooked as a lack in skill level... not saying it is, I'm just a lil butt hurt. I understand the battle was to be judged on "simple letter structure." I should have simplified my concept and artwork... I'll move on now again good job to the winners. I'll repost my entry for reference.Name:  426727_2880796392088_1625405826_2482632_1330744772_n.jpg
Views: 2598
Size:  14.0 KB

Too complex for Kem5? Bit of a reach man.

Kem knows what he's doing. Not hating, your entry is straight steeze, but he did want a simpler letter structure. Good looks to the winners!

Congratz to the winners!
    IMHO, this sketch was better than all the others:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2100640...57629128888585
    SKETCH BATTLE WITH PRIZES!! http://streetartandgraffiti.blogspot.com/2012/02/sketch-battle-2-sponsored-by.html

nerko no it is not better...
    Caleb better just move on, the sketch is not that good, plus it was sad... simple letters.

im sure that kemr knows what he is doing, a respected writer with style and skillz/ but still i think that the 1 sketch is not worthy. no hate

Caleb better just move on, the sketch is not that good, plus it was sad... simple letters.

im sure that kemr knows what he is doing, a respected writer with style and skillz/ but still i think that the 1 sketch is not worthy. no hate
    yes i know, that was only my personal opinion
    kemr knows what he is doing...but it's normal that everyone has a personal opinion
    SKETCH BATTLE WITH PRIZES!! http://streetartandgraffiti.blogspot.com/2012/02/sketch-battle-2-sponsored-by.html

This battle was a great way for me to get motivated, but with the results as they are I think I will just consider Bombing Science a stepping stone and keep climbing. When I get a website up I'll make sure I send it towards the BS community. props to all you writers trying to make it on BS.

You killed it man nice piece and i like the details in the art work nice job.