Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weekly Throw Battle - CROWN

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by NouveauP, Feb 21, 2012.

Share This Page

?

Who wears it?

Poll closed Feb 28, 2012.
  1. Nouveau

46.8%
  2. MN Nice

14.9%
  3. Nozirev

19.1%
  4. Doug

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Walt

19.1%
  1. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

2. AZTEKA

AZTEKA Senior Member

Yo homie what happend to my crown throw entry?

3. Nozirev

Nozirev Senior Member

nouveau that backwards entry is throwin me off (it is backwards right, or am I just more drunk than I thought)...but still sick as hell. love that style

4. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

if you cant appreciate the backwards throw your wasting your time with graff, throw is hot nouv

5. Otesk

Otesk Member

The throw is not backwards....just the letters. Anywho...went with Walt simply for his R.

6. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Sorry Azteka. You labeled your entry simply BS Battle, so I accidentally overlooked it. Remember I get a ton of entries a week (and stuff from previous weeks) so a lot of that gets jumbled in my inbox and I'm very prone to look over something generic thinking it's a battle question. The best way to label your PMs is to have which battle you're entering AND the word of the week. Just makes it much easier on me. Sorry I excluded it though, it was an honest mistake.

And yeah, just each letter is backwards. This throw was really weird to do since I had to start with the N and go backwards from there, but still spell the word correctly normally. Took me a few tries to get the letters right. But it was really fun. Might do some street throws like that since I'm the only writer in my town. Confuse everyone. lol

7. tha wite rabbit

tha wite rabbit Senior Member

8. Otesk

Otesk Member

Nouv, yours was nice too. I like that idea, I don't think I have ever seen it done.

9. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Right on. I thought it would be fun. Next it's on to upside down throws....

10. Nozirev

Nozirev Senior Member

hahaha, mad props for that

11. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

the first guy shouldve got it, but that backwards n just killed me so i gave it to the simple blue

12. hatebeast

hatebeast Senior Member

nouv, looks like you just flipped the paper over. ...still get points for being different.

13. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

....well it doesnt ACTUALLY look like he flipped the paper over due to the letters individually being backwards and not the throwie as a whole

14. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

^^^ yup

No paper turning here.

15. anroe

anroe Senior Member

looks alot like a paper flip to me.. cool style, jus almost sure its sum sort of paper flip

16. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

well you'd be wrong,i dont even know why im getting so into this haha
    but for one, do you not understand what was just said? see? the letters are flipped individually? so if you flipped it again right now it would say nworc, and if he was gonna do that that he may as well just do the whole throwie backwards, beside notcies the tags the right way and why would he bother putting the effort into the lesser non main attraction? also the colours are too strong to be on the other side of the page....i hope you now understand
    once again im unaware of why i did this it just annoys me when someone is blatantly wrong, no offense

17. anroe

anroe Senior Member

dude relax, lol u went off on a senseless tangent, i rlly dont care if its backwards or not, all i sed was it kinda looks like it, wasnt implying that it was..
    and he culd have done it normal and overlapped his letters over the ones to the left, then flippd the page..but honestly its fuckin dumb, im not gunna argue anymore
    lets end this lol