Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

View Poll Results: Cmon titty cmon titty!

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • dankbudz

13 24.07%
  • Nozirev

8 14.81%
  • cooldawg

4 7.41%
  • hatebeast

25 46.30%
  • Walt

4 7.41%
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default Weekly Handstyle Battle - Mardi Gras

dankbudz

Nozirev

cooldawg

hatebeast

Walt

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not sure if its just me, but can't view Walts image
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

my bad. fixed

here it is....
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Punk ASK; 02-27-2012 at 10:54 PM.

im surprised at how different the views are on graffiti dependin on your country, here in australia, or at least melbourne theres a way different consideration on whats good, must come from the originating sthyles i guess
    Graffiti is gay, everyone who does it is a massive homo. All graffiti posted by me on this site is in mockery of the lame movement and I laugh in the face of those who think I'm doing it for realsies. I hate you all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck u

Quote Originally Posted by graff head(.)(.) View Post
    fuck u
    well said.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hatebeast most deff. Steeeeeeeeeeze....

yeah fuck you i was just trynna say in the nicest way possible that i find this outcome insane becaese to me all those tags look like poo, and no offense should be taken seeing as its not like all of you are wrong and i am right, but i just literally dont how most of those tags work, and you can call me a toy i dont give a fuck i mean if your basing it off these poll results then im destryoing the throwie battle at the moment, and so the only real reasoning i could come up with is it differentiates depending on where your from either that or its opposite day
    Graffiti is gay, everyone who does it is a massive homo. All graffiti posted by me on this site is in mockery of the lame movement and I laugh in the face of those who think I'm doing it for realsies. I hate you all

^relax bro, a lotta toys vote on these and they're easily wooed by fancy pants add-ons to a handstyle. Yours had good structure in the letters and was personally my favorite, so I voted for you. Its the only one I could see actually being used in the street, which is, aside from style, what I think is most important. Basically, smoke more weed.

Quote Originally Posted by cooldawg View Post
    yeah fuck you i was just trynna say in the nicest way possible that i find this outcome insane becaese to me all those tags look like poo, and no offense should be taken seeing as its not like all of you are wrong and i am right, but i just literally dont how most of those tags work, and you can call me a toy i dont give a fuck i mean if your basing it off these poll results then im destryoing the throwie battle at the moment, and so the only real reasoning i could come up with is it differentiates depending on where your from either that or its opposite day
    your entry was shit. in fact, all the entries were shit, so don't feel bad about it. but don't bitch when you lose.

if i had to choose, nozirev by a nose, on structure mainly.

honestly, i dont really mind losing a competition on an internet forum

forums are full of haters.