Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TFRRT 3: Phat2 vs Ribcage - "Lemon"

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Phat 2, Mar 3, 2012.

Share This Page

?

Voting ends in 3 days

Poll closed Mar 6, 2012.
  1. Phat2

51 vote(s)
    77.3%
  2. ribcage

15 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

fuck that, can you guys please vote for ribcage? I really don't want to move on to the next round lol

3. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i think its beyond ur control phat lol... just go against me next time and u wont haveta worry about winning! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH BURRRRN! haha jk ill be lucky to advance :-/

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

to be quite honest, if I had the chance to pick who I go against, I'd have picked pickton's pigpen right out the door because I know he'd crush me like a bulldozer on a melon and I won't have to worry about sketching another word in the second round :D screw being lazy but whatever, I think I might just eventually give ribbie the win if he doesn't get more votes. I only participated to encourage the tourney

5. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

... I dont mind taking a pity win, because when it comes to this sight I have no dignity. But you did kick my ass in this one phat, unfortunate for me that maybe the best paperwork youve ever posted here had to come in the tournament. Youd have to be a fool to vote for me on this one good job phatty

I had a lot of trouble with this word. Im gonna post the other shitty sketches I did in my "fuck ups" thread.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

its not a pity win bro. don't take it like that. and my sketch isn't that good too :S
    I don't have time to sketch another word, and the credits are useless to me, whereas you could use them... so cheers dude, at least you submitted, unlike them other bastards

and I did vote for you, in the hopes that it might make a difference :p