Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

molotow all for one paint mixing

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by mistagoodbadguy!, Mar 4, 2012.

Share This Page

1. mistagoodbadguy!

mistagoodbadguy! New Member

hopefully this time my thread will get posted

i was wondering if anyone has any cool paint recipes for the 227 and 127? oviously theres making dif tons but anyone got any cool colors please include about how much in the marker of each and a pic if handy thanks :)

2. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

for those 227 and 127 i would just buy some GROG INK NOT PAINT. i only use ink because its harder to buff, more controllable, and drips more then paint. also with smaller markers paints can clog them very easily. if you really wanna make paint the only way i can think of is to get bucket paint and put about 4/7 paint and 3/7 thinner. normally its about 2/3 paint 1/3 thinner but since there smaller markers its better to use something thinner. if you wanna make your own ink theres a bunch in the recipe thread but the one i would recomend using is:

get about 40 pens and take out the ink stick things
    get some 90+% rubbing alcohol
    cut the ink sticks in about 4 piece's discarding the top
    drop them into the alcohol
    if you look on the ink thread it will tell you how much alcohol to use per 40 pens i believe its about 1/2 cup