Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chemicles

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by NOKi, Mar 14, 2012.

Share This Page

1. NOKi

NOKi Member

2. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

The only thing that had a real impact on the ozone that had anything to do with graffiti would be CFC's in aerosol cans and CFC's have been banned in the U.S.A since 1978 and by 2010 its use it use in delveoping countrys has also been eradicated, this is a stuiped thread!

3. millie

millie Senior Member

i thought this was about how to make etch and stuff or do you buy etch? i've never seen it... get back to me,

4. 8===D

8===D Banned

what is a chemicles ???

chemicals

5. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

You buy etch. and its dangerous caustic stuff so be very careful.

6. 8===D

8===D Banned

not that dangerous because also it is a fantastic moisturizer for the skin! try it your skin will look like the tv

7. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

Seriously before trying etch read the fuck up on it! Honestly sandpaper glued to your marker or scribes is the better way to go. You do not want a mop filled with etch to burst in your pocket or even get a drop on your finger while you are out. I mixed some corrosive ass etch then just through it away the risk isn't worth the tag. If you get that shit on your hand you won't feel it for a couple seconds, and by then its to late. Remember that dude in robocop who got hit with the toxic waste? That'll be your hand. Not to mention if that shit is on you long enough and it seeps into your bones and gets in your marrow YOU ARE FUCKED FOR LIFE! I've seen dudes fingers that look like melted candles from that shit, think about that next time your girl wants some kitten tickling.

8. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

do your fuckin research before u think about buying etch. it just took me 10 seconds to figure out that etch is just a mixture of acids or bases. basically it's used for etching things into metal. it'll melt your god damn hand off if there's enough on there

9. millie

millie Senior Member

bah its for glass! no but i probly wont get any now, stick with alchahol and pens i suppose,

10. graffitiWISCONSIN

everything I saw it with was for metal. but glass makes sense too. yea the stuff is just very harsh chemicles. look at the illadel forums. there's videos & pictures on there of etch & the damage it causes to you

11. DRIG

DRIG Member

DONT FUCK WITH ETCH. So not worth it.

12. graffitiWISCONSIN

yea let the dumbasses at art primo do that. the fuckers that work there don't know anything lol i've called 4 times & they couldn't even answer my questions. then I saw on tumbler the other day that they were putting etch bath into a kiwi mop. in my experience, kiwi mops leak like a mofo.

13. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

yeah, but i cant see anyone that's ever taken chemistry not knowing this.