Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i say wear sneakers,pants,hoodie,bookbag,(BLACK) with spray in one part and markers in another but have socks over spray!!!

*cough*

<_< great thread.

Originally posted by graffman12@Mar 5 2006, 04:09 PM
    i say wear sneakers,pants,hoodie,bookbag,(BLACK) with spray in one part and markers in another but have socks over spray&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Already a thread for this--Close

RRIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOTTTTT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; 40z to the 4th Element&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

close
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dirmaster0+Mar 5 2006, 04:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dirmaster0 @ Mar 5 2006, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-graffman12@Mar 5 2006, 04:09 PM
    i say wear sneakers,pants,hoodie,bookbag,(BLACK) with spray in one part and markers in another but have socks over spray&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Already a thread for this--Close [/b][/quote]
    yea you fuck i know read who made both of them you stupid ass toy go fuck your sister or your dog or cat and there both made by me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3; :angry:

light firecrackers as you walk, while slamming a pan with a spoon

close.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ironik &#064; Mar 5 2006, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    and thers no such thing as german fats. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by JadedSketches@Mar 5 2006, 04:17 PM
    light firecrackers as you walk, while slamming a pan with a spoon
    lmao

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by graffman12@Mar 5 2006, 04:09 PM
    id say flipflops, pajamas and a handbag...
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

Tips for sneaking around: Don&#39;t get caught. h34r:

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tiptoe

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you made 2 threads for this n there was one befoore your a complete gimp i hope you die&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

leave

NOW

you have just about lost EVERY BODY&#39;S respect on here

quit while you&#39;re ahead
    test12.DWK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

close.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

if u want to go unnoticed, you should take your clothes off, and say the special magical spell that will make yourself invisible, and no need to worry about people( like cops) hear you shrieking some random bullshit, beacause since the wrods are magic, only you will hear them.

close. i hope this kid gets arrested, then raped by a guy named lucy.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fanny pack and suspenders

AKM_VFC
    wash dc

scream descriminating terms and shoot tons of people with bb guns so you dont kill them but they get pissed and beat your ass and the cops will only worry if your ok not if youve been painting...its a failproof plan
    or just draw a line in spraypaint from your neighbors fotn door to the paint and back so it looks liek they did it not you...also failproof, works best on elderly houses really close to yours
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

lol what happened to the letters..
    What is and What should never be- Led Zeppelin

&#39;&#39;Why not? There is a thrill in exploring a "forbidden" area, and once an operation is completed successfully, you will feel a great sense of satisfaction. You successfully slipped into a restricted area, perhaps under the nose of a security guards or other undesireable, and made it back without anyone knowing you were ever there. &#39;&#39;

he&#39;S one sneaky mother fucker&#33;
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.