Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not for me man
    piecemaker"*

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Me: "I'm going out mom."

Mom: "Have fun!"

Me, I have no need to go out @ 2am, I'm a nerdy ass writer so I'd like to get some sleep before school. But when I do go out at 2am, I just sneak out the window or leave the garage open just enough so I can squeeze out quietly. But here's what I do to not have to go out in the middle of the night, I learn Parkour. If you're fat, you're fucked. Sorry. Learn Parkour, and you won't have to worry about being caught. If someone sees you, You know you're probably gonna get away, as long as you'er half good.
    ~Skitzo

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just sneak out on the weekends to bomb. I keep my paint in the garage and just grab it and go. Theres not too many writers in my town though so i have to be careful cuz my parents know i write and think i just do legal walls

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the way i get my supplies is i go with my bro and tell my dad were going for a walk then go to a shop and bye some stuff we sneak the money

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I dont know,i just go out...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Without a dad my mom works nights so i can usually go out all night just have to be back before 6am

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

racking is real easy were i live i just walk in with a plastic bag and walk out the garden center

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its real hrd for me to get out any one got any ideas??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im 9 so i hop out of my race car bed and grab my crayolas and hit the streets...and you cant forget the pedo-repel pedophile repellant. and NEVER fall for those free candy/puppies/ice cream signs...

"A picture is worth a thousand words....and community service, but like i said WORTH"

Fresh Paint and ironlak are the shit.

A lot of baby boomers are baby bongers.
    -Kevin Nealon

Skeptic90

R.I.P. Eyedea

Bomb in daylight in my town there this big ass wall noting is written on it but then I want to bomb with others theres an other wall some cool shit on it tho my estate is pretty much just full of walls so it heaven

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when your racking cans wear baggy pants and a large shirt that goes a little past your balls (vag if your a girl but if you are why are you out of the kitchen?) make shure nobodys looking and shub 1-4 cans in your crottch if your fat this wont worrk cuz it will look like you have a very large boner but if your skinney it will and then just walk out or buy somethen while your doing it (like more spraypaint) oh and remember kids dont get caught =)

Quote Originally Posted by subcyde View Post
    when your racking cans wear baggy pants and a large shirt that goes a little past your balls (vag if your a girl but if you are why are you out of the kitchen?) make shure nobodys looking and shub 1-4 cans in your crottch if your fat this wont worrk cuz it will look like you have a very large boner but if your skinney it will and then just walk out or buy somethen while your doing it (like more spraypaint) oh and remember kids dont get caught =)
    Or just go into home depot and bring two back packs grab a carriage fill it up go to the Capet isle pull out a carpet fill your bags and walk out and if you wanna be really ballsy and risk being caught fill up a carrage and walk out with it

or put a gun to the shop keepers head and ask for everything but thats taking it a bit to far youll probs end up in jail so be carefull if your using a gun

Quote Originally Posted by STOXY View Post
    or put a gun to the shop keepers head and ask for everything but thats taking it a bit to far youll probs end up in jail so be carefull if your using a gun

http://www.gifti.me/i/72zICB5.gif

Lol my parents not prohibit me, they even let me be

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dude i have the same prob, i just wait till 2:00 in the morning and sneak out, make sure you have something to keep track of time with.
    I am the Dreadnaught!!

Quote Originally Posted by cautionflamable View Post
    Dude i have the same prob, i just wait till 2:00 in the morning and sneak out, make sure you have something to keep track of time with.
    a watch?
    shit happens

I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil in a neighborhood that is known to not have much graffiti, cuz its all apartments and there are always guards outside that see you, but the police suck so bad in this town that they take 20 minutes to answer your call and when they do if its for graffiti they won't get off their asses to fuck you over, they only do if they pass by you on patrol. The cheap cans are steal able in construction places like Home Depot (something like it, we don't have that in Brazil) but Montana and Ironlak are behind steel gates (?), so you have to ask the guy to give you a card with what your going to buy and then they give it to you at the check out. And as for going out, my parents think I just do it on paper for fun, so when I go out on fridays or saturdays (or holidays whatever) I just say Im going out Ill be home tomorrow, and over at my friends house I don't have to worry about his parents saying anything if they find cans, his mom and dad are pretty tight. Im 15 but I have a few friends that are a bit younger and a few that are a bit older, one is 18 and he buys the good cans for us since some of them you need documentation...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i referee untill i can afford some montannas the i buy some (dont need to be 18) and bomb shit. i say im going to hang with friends