Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

bro, montana cans for 8 bucks is expensive as shit. they have carpaint with fan tips, and it's 6 bucks for an empty mop. caps for 50 cents each... no offence but that place is expensive as hell, but i guess it's the only way you get'em without ordering online

Quote Originally Posted by truflke View Post
    bro, montana cans for 8 bucks is expensive as shit. they have carpaint with fan tips, and it's 6 bucks for an empty mop. caps for 50 cents each... no offence but that place is expensive as hell, but i guess it's the only way you get'em without ordering online
    i used racked fills and some mtn when i can afford it, i grab caps there often tho it's too convienient, the store is right in a graffiti hotspot.

MSG ME FOR VANCITY MEETUPS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Home Depot, Zellers, Wal Mart, Canadian Tire...

Quote Originally Posted by CrookOne View Post
    i used racked fills and some mtn when i can afford it, i grab caps there often tho it's too convienient, the store is right in a graffiti hotspot.
    graffiti hotspot? whenever i go there all i see are clean ass streets and big buildings! i must be missing something here

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkins. View Post
    Home Depot, Zellers, Wal Mart, Canadian Tire...
    zellers has paint? i feel so dumb right now.
    Last edited by truflke; 06-30-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by truflke View Post
    graffiti hotspot? whenever i go there all i see are clean ass streets and big buildings! i must be missing something here

zellers has paint? i feel so dumb right now.
    maybe because you need to walk down the alleyways! lol graffiti tours, byop pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i would go down there but a lil 14 year ol kid aint get no respect... i heard the owner sometimes gave half cans of montana saying they were full...

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Quote Originally Posted by extinct View Post
    i would go down there but a lil 14 year ol kid aint get no respect... i heard the owner sometimes gave half cans of montana saying they were full...
    say... were you on slocan just the other night?

btw: just go up to the rack and get your own can of montana even if he does give you a half can, just ask him for another one

Oh fuck off mitch sells full cans, whoever said that is a goonie.

THIRDOOO

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo does thirds have junobo streakers????

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

what a bullshit, and if you really want to be sure take the cap off and check for paint marks.

retards
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...

If you want paint and markers at a good price you should check out MAINLINE. It's in New Westminster at 707 Front Street. Ironlak is 6.65 a can, Rusto, Ny thins and Ny fats are .15 each and the rest of the caps are .25 plus they carry krink, O.ink, junobo and markals

you can buy montana gold and montana black at opus art stores, as well as all kinds of caps,
    such as orange and pink dots

c'mon man its Vancouver your suposed to have a good graff scene over there haha

Rack it from your hardwear store