Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Obey is not a sell out.....he is not an artist either.....but he is a thief and a copy n paste person (photoshop). This guy steals peoples original ideas and tries to sell them off as his own....and yes I have proof.....

Quote Originally Posted by aiko View Post
    Is Mastah Ribcages dick small?
    well that was uncalled for. stop trying to find excuses for me to show you my dick
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

one of my friends was actually just talking about Fairey the other day and told me he read somewhere that he doesnt own a single piece of clothing that he has made or something because he feels like it would seem arrogant or something along those lines so it seems to me like he's a pretty humble guy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    well that was uncalled for. stop trying to find excuses for me to show you my dick
    I was waiting for you to find that, but I expected a lot more. Is that what she said?

I think Obey cashed in when he thought the time was right...And perhaps he did the right thing (for him)...But I do see him as a sell out in general. Never really got on the hype of Obey at all.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by twisties View Post
    I think Obey cashed in when he thought the time was right...And perhaps he did the right thing (for him)...But I do see him as a sell out in general. Never really got on the hype of Obey at all.
    me neither.
    i dont feel like spending 30$ on a shirt that says OBEY on it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Paying to advertise companies on your clothing has always bothered me.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

i dont think he sold out be he is an ass

I still like him. The message sent by his line is the same DIY ethic. And if he managed to make a few bucks off of it good for him ya know?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by 8=====D View Post
    I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like his stuff. I dont like the people who wear it. simple as that.
    The wonderful thing about tiggers...

Quote Originally Posted by One Evil View Post
    i love when bitches hate on someone who works 1000times harder then anyone on this fucking board funny thing is you really arr calling OBEY a sell out? and i have to agree with what LAKIM said!

plus, i met Obey in Nyc at and art museum back 3years ago, hes a real down to earth guy. so id think about who u call a sell out before u speak like that... imo Banksy is a fucking sell out.. OBEY he does his thing! and does it harder then anyone on this BOARD talking about his "SHITTY WORK"

Edit:

this thread is gunna end up infested with so much drama, i can already visualize it. lol
    How can you say banksy is a sellout and obey isn't?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i don't like the guys stuff
    but he's making money
    and you're just jealous
    i'd sell out for his cash
    gimme it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

now im gona have to set these fags straight (yawn) you see fairy (as in obey to newfags) he thinks diffrently you see hes not really a graffiti artist .. and dosnt want to be you see he was walking into town everyday looking at these ads on billboards , on bus stops , on buses and just everywhere so he thought why the fuck just because you have money are people able to do all this advertising so he adopted their ways turning it against the the he kept getting arrested and charged with all the damage he done so what does he do turn it to a "posse" so he cant get all the blame (like what happened JA ) then he needed money and he done what he done (he still puts most of everthing he owns back into making more stuff and improving ...... i still dont like him that much but he has more balls than i ever will so R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^True that, This dude got up hard all over the USA and other countries, to the point of getting arrested multiple times. If you've ever been through the legal system for your art and still feel the need to continue getting up, than you get mad props in my book. I personally know that shit is hard and therefore Shep Fairey is an artist I look up to. Even if his art is based off the computer, he still got up on mad billboards and roof spots that at least 99% of the haters on this thread will never do. If you think his work is wack then quit OBEYing the law and get up! Pho Reel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpxMm7WSMGw

FUCK YEAH HES A SELL OUT... HIS CLOTHING IS JUST BITES... HE SELLS HIS SHIT IN PACSUN

not true man, i've seen videos of him wearing his own clothes before
    -mined over matter

You can't blame him, we would all do the same.

all the kids that wear it are gay though
    Last edited by nash2589; 02-11-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    DUPE