Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Popping paint can from heat.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Mitchell, Apr 3, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Mitchell

Mitchell New Member

Hey guys - im a complete toy here and so i dunno if ive fucked up or not... I left a can of paint next to my heater one night and then the middle of the night i heard this really loud pop, and when i checked i saw that the can had extended or something... is it done for? or can i still use it?

2. PETER

PETER Elite Member

try pressing the cap and find out. Be sure to check the hole in the cap as you do this.

3. aiko

aiko Senior Member

you're going to fucking combust

4. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

do the right thing and dispose of the can in a fire.

5. chekones

chekones Member

idk but you should be careful, one time i was hitting an e-way spot and i had to throw a can over a fence, it hit a rock and was like a paint grenade.

6. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

close this fucking thread he should have posted this in the questions thread HOPE YOU READ THIS VENOM THIS FAG CAN MAKE A THREAD FOR SOME STUPID QUESTION BUT I CANT MAKE ONE

7. 8===D

8===D Banned

basicly you need to stab the can with a knife to get to the inner valve tell me when you done that ill tell you whats next

8. DOTresk

DOTresk New Member

Just throw it away..

9. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Ok really though it's probably fucked, squeeze it to see if it still has pressurized air in it, then check if the cap will spray it. If not you can chuck it or use it as a sloppy ass filler by stabbing it. Gotta be fast though cause it only lasts a few seconds. And wrap your shirt around your face ninja style or youll get paint all over.

10. jilan

jilan New Member

I left a can of paint next to my heater one night and then the middle of the night i heard this really loud pop.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  11. julie77

julie77 New Member

12. Eor1123

Eor1123 Member