Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trains Magazine Commentary - Ouch...a bit harsh I say..."Death to Taggers"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WW3, Apr 10, 2012.

Share This Page

1. WW3

WW3 New Member

2. REAL_LYFE_MIKE

REAL_LYFE_MIKE Banned

3. vans4694

vans4694 New Member

4. aiko

aiko Senior Member

Fred is what is ugly.

5. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

6. Cholmes

Cholmes Guest

Haha I love this railroad worker that said.............. "I really can't say anything negative on rr equip taggers as I have never had the gift to draw or do any kind of art. As a rr worker, the tagging doesn't bother me nor most others in the industry. Like I said, i can't draw worth a hoot. Keep in mind that some of the tagging out there is done by rr workers themselves. As long as reporting marks & id numbers are not tagged, its no big deal. One regular assigned job I worked on in the past, the engr always brought his camera and mainly took pics of equip that had decent tagging on them w/ the idea of possibily doing a book project on the subject. Will have to get in touch and see if this prject is still going on."

7. corome

corome Banned

as a kid id alwyase be fasanated by the grafitti on trains and it was a special event when i got to watch them go by, i dont see why it would bother people that its on trains, buildings, and cars, and trucks and whatnot makes sense, graffiti has its place, some times it fits, sometimes it just makes it look like a shithole

8. DIC3

DIC3 Member

Everybody should just ignore him. He's a train watcher, so he cares about trains. We're artists, so we're actually doing something worth while. Either way, he's just an old prick stuck in his ways.

9. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Yeah I agree certainly after reading his last reply to peoples posts. I love trains painted or not...But woah..tosser!!

10. Osirus

Osirus Member

OH SNAP YOU GUYS! Tropicana is going to go out of business now because their Train Car ads are getting tagged and bombed...Now the CEO of Tropicana won't be able to get that gold Ferrari...he will have to settle for the Gold Porche...whatever will he do! Come on dude! The reason there is no outrage is because people have more important things to worry about than freaking trains! You know, there are wars going on and people killing each other out on the streets, but no our top priority should be the people that are harming no one.

11. scrap nasty

scrap nasty Senior Member

no part of that website makes any sense to me...wtf?? those people got there facts all wrong. this just coming from my POV..

12. ttheballstreetburnsall

ttheballstreetburnsall Member

what is the FRA that gets mentioned in the comments, some kind of government entity or something. it seems like dude is trying to say there is some sort of rules the railways have about condoned graffiti or some shit. Interesting, but seems like some fake/misguided/ too good to be true. Has anyone else heard of something like this?

13. vaer

vaer New Member

its funny how the majority of all those comments were about getting bak at us, punishing us, and consequences for us. Few, if any, were about actually doing something about it. And the one that said ugly? i know graffiti isnt for everyone but cmon how can u make a giant rusty piece of metal ugly by painting it. These old farts need to get of there ass and open there eyes cause graffiti is here to stay

14. CanadaBomber

CanadaBomber Senior Member

This guy seriously needs a hobby other than watching trains. In fact most of the people posting on that site were probably losers.... it's a site dedicated to trains??

15. UpperClass

UpperClass Member

Ima bump his name next time I piece a train, just to piss him off.