1. 3m spray adhesive, large can: cap is a fan spray, 4 fingers wide at 3 inches from board(I have big fingers too)
2. Elmers spray adhesive: cap is square spray, about 1 1/2 - 2 fingers wide at 3"
3. Wal- mart paint: 94 cents a can american, pretty good quality, not very watery.
4. DAP touch- n-tone *SUCKS*, at 99 cents a can american at meijers and other discount retailers. EXTEREMELY watery, does not blend well, nor go over itself well.
5. Dorcy makes an awsome 8 LED flashlight, tail cap activated. buy one or steal one, they come in handy very often, especially becuase they can be blinked on and off quickly, and dont have to rely on a constant on switch, they are also hella bright, and utilize white light, so colors show up awesome.
I am, however, looking for a better backpack that doesnt cost a shitload of $$, any suggestions?