Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Any Musicians?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .bomer.is.boh., Mar 7, 2006.

Share This Page

1. .bomer.is.boh.

.bomer.is.boh. Senior Member

ahh im a musician any of you ;)

2. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

does beatboxing count?

I've been saving money here there to buy me some tabels.

3. .bomer.is.boh.

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ima producer

i make beats i play drums panio guitars dynamic controllers whatever i beat box and a bunch of other shit

5. .bomer.is.boh.

yeah thats pretty kool and yeah if you want can you post some of your faveourate producers and crap on this threads so we get some flicks of you fave rap artist ar anything you want just do it make an art peice and mayb put a peicture of your fave artist in it. but gesus thats pretty wiked. surprised you didnt close it

6. CES198

CES198 Member

hey plan on buying some equipment, trying to get a mpc, and a turntable, i got a crapload of records to sample.

but i play drums and ish, trying to learn to play piano so i can step my production game up

hey gesus what is you lab like.

7. soxs

soxs Senior Member

keyboard guitar drums sing

8. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

-rap
    -produce
    -dj
    -Play piano
    -I have a rap group
    -play trumpet
    -huge oldschool record collection, a lot of soul, funk, jazz, blues, r&b, motown classics
    -My studio is computer based and is made up of a T3 Korg, Alesis SR-16 drum machine,Alesis E-MU midi keyboard, King Trumpet, Boss Portable recording studio w/ like 4-tracks, garageband, fruity loops, Grand Piano, Stanton decks, and Stanton Mixer, Bose Speakers, shitty monitors and a shitty mic.

9. .bomer.is.boh.

your a rich kid from detroit i see that kool man how long have you been rapping.

10. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

Im not rich my studio came with the computer. My keyboard my dad had back in the day, same with records. Pay monthly on the instruments, my keyboard was like 150. I worked and saved to get my drum machine, and the whole time while that was done I have been working on my rapping. I been rapping for like 2 years but just got to the point where I could actually write my own sixteen w/o stealing bars. Coming out with a mixtape soon. You into music or what?

11. .bomer.is.boh.

yeha why would i make this thread?

12. CES198

CES198 Member

hey detroit how long you been using fl i am thinking about coping it but its not that good with midi i heard.

13. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

like not even a month but I got an old bootleg copy lol, also you cant put vocals on it only beats. I use garageband now, you can use midi put vocals input mp3s export your songs to itunes where it can be burned and you can change the file. Its very simple to use but proffessional songs have ben released on it too. I use it but I have a midi keyboard I get most my sounds from.

14. FUTUERS FWBCREW

FUTUERS FWBCREW Senior Member

yo if you want to do cheat musician ues cardboard

15. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

drums are nice i play drums i am getting a 5 peice tama rck kit with a rack 3 dark k crashes a dark k ride and a dark k china i love zildjians dark k series didi you notice?

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i got a triton studio 76 key, rt 323, numark cdx's, Dxm 06, Stanton pro scratch mixer (discontined dj craze series awww yeah), kaoss pad KP2, Shitload of effect pedals, shitloads of libarys of samples, Fender Strata, More effects for that not to mention all my editing programs on the computer, shure sm58, 2 other mics also might pick up my boys 1200's off him along with his DR sampler and good deal of crates for cheap cheap cheap... thats if he doesnt pawn it

17. soba06

soba06 Senior Member

i play guitar, triangle and pots n pans (im a bit poor) :D

18. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

why did my trumpet post get removed? what the fuck.

19. ()I\IE\^//-\Y

()I\IE\^//-\Y New Member

20. Jay1888

Jay1888 Member

Wouldnt really say i was a musician but music is my life, as im sure it is for most people. I do a bit of beat boxing and rapping, only as a joke though because i suck so much ass. I'm best mates with one of the best under 16 drummers in the uk though, might start some sort of car crash, mutant rage against the machine typoe band, im sure thatd turn out well.