Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dope JA interview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEEE, Apr 24, 2012.

Share This Page

1. DEEE

DEEE Member

i have no idea if this was ever posted on here but this is one of the best interviews i've ever read.

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/ja.html

seriously take the time to read this, its amazing.

2. TeeBeeEss

TeeBeeEss Senior Member

so he admits to smoking crack and pcp ?

3. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

haha yeah shit i new that like in 2004, haha

4. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

It's funny when are talk about a trail littered by crack heads.. While they are high on crack

5. 32+1 Rounds

32+1 Rounds Senior Member

you ever heard of this guy called cope2? i heard he used to write on them trains!!!!

6. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

theres already a thread on here about this.

has been for years.

JA's a wee poof i smashed him last week when he tried to get wide to me when i painted over his dubs.

7. 32+1 Rounds

ya right bro i heard ja put you in a chokehold and made you crap your pants

and then he smoked a whole 30 rock to his face

8. DEEE

DEEE Member

If your not lying that's strait up ignorant. Ja is a true legend not to mention real as a writer gets and deserves some respect good luck beefin with a cat like ja and the rest of the xtc crew.

9. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Senior Member

10. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

good read, but I dont understand why some writers say drinking or drugs help them, I smoke weed and I drink but I wouldnt drink while writing cuz I think it would turn out shit and weed wouldnt make a difference either way. Why would you blaze crack and PCP to go out bombing?

11. 32+1 Rounds

you're a fuckin square, g. you wouldn't understand.
    PS: bomb drunk long enough and you'll wonder how you'll ever did without it.

12. ttheballstreetburnsall

ttheballstreetburnsall Member

The way he talks about his "spacebase" reminds me of the weird drug cocktails given to child soldiers in Africa ("brown brown"). Especially pertaining to the superhuman strength. Also, just for the record, would it actually be possible to just roll up pcp and crack in a blunt, or do you think the author left out that he put the shit on some weed inside the blunt? It just seems to me (with no personal experience with either of those narcotics) like that blunt wouldn't burn right.

13. 32+1 Rounds

dumbass. if you don't want weed in there, you roll it with the tobacco as filler.

child soldiers are the shit. they'd put any prepubescent gangbanger on the street to fucking shame.

14. ttheballstreetburnsall

I think you misunderstood me. If he didn't want to use weed of course he could use tobacco, but i just thought it was odd the way the journalist described the preparation, as if the only components were a blunt filled with pcp and crack. One would have to assume JA blazes the chron in his spacebase Ls. Such a bad idea.

15. equator_2012

equator_2012 Senior Member

who made u the boss of this thread? ur bitching at everyones fucking opinions on how they see shit. you are not one to talk kid. you have ignorant fucking comments, your crack head face deserves a smack in the face and im pretty sure Ja would laugh at you and spit in your face while your trying to speak on his behalf. your just a hater cause your life is miserable so you pick your flaws out on everyone else... why not grow up you been here since 2007 and you do nothing but harp on usernames on this BS Site.

16. ttheballstreetburnsall

haha, thanks equator.

17. 32+1 Rounds

gargle semen motherfucker, i do what i want

18. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Square? Because i find it kinda gay that guys in their late 20s to 30s brag about taking drugs or drinking to go bombing? I could legally have a drink 5 years ago, so why would I feel the need to brag and go on about drinking or drug use?

19. 32+1 Rounds

whatchu talkin' bout, willis

20. chekones

chekones Member

The point is, that boy JA gets his ups!