Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Okay, because I don't use proper spelling/grammar and what not, doesnt mean i'm stupid, it just means that I can type u instead of you, and its alot quicker, yeah that is sort of lazy, but who gives a fuck, why should you have to feel the need to argue about what I do, its really none of your buisness, and you shouldn't be conserned.

I dont care if noone likes me on here, its fucking bombingscience, its not like i'm going to cry myself to sleep because the people on a graffiti site dont like me, I could care less if you like me, I have a life and its definetly not bombingscience.

I hope you dont like me.
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

**double post

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by OveRDoSeD@Jun 4 2006, 06:28 AM
    Okay, because I don't use proper spelling/grammar and what not, doesnt mean i'm stupid, it just means that I can type u instead of you, and its alot quicker, yeah that is sort of lazy, but who gives a fuck, why should you have to feel the need to argue about what I do, its really none of your buisness, and you shouldn't be conserned.

I dont care if noone likes me on here, its fucking bombingscience, its not like i'm going to cry myself to sleep because the people on a graffiti site dont like me, I could care less if you like me, I have a life and its definetly not bombingscience.

I hope you dont like me.
    "i'm sure to show my apathy"

Whatever i'm not going to argue about this gay ass shit any longer.
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.

ladies and gentlmen! i would like to introduce our lead role.

OVERDOSED!

Originally posted by screw_loose@Jun 4 2006, 10:53 AM

OVERDOSED!
    :blink:

Originally posted by screw_loose@Jun 4 2006, 10:53 AM

OVERDOSED!
    hahahahahahahaha!
    Akser..
    Peterborough 06'
    -----------------------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>TOON IS THE SHIT</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    I know..Im loved

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by EGAD@Jun 4 2006, 04:34 AM
    dude, nobody cares about you

you weren&#39;t even credited with a name

"BUS BOY - SHALF"
    r u jokin
    itd be like
    writer directer producer and starring mr uber3
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Originally posted by OveRDoSeD+Jun 4 2006, 10:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OveRDoSeD &#064; Jun 4 2006, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-screw_loose@Jun 4 2006, 10:53 AM
    ladies and gentlmen&#33; i would like to introduce our lead role.

OVERDOSED&#33;
    :blink: [/b][/quote]
    okay, then you can play THESE parts&#33;

fat pussy asian

Originally posted by EGAD@Jun 4 2006, 05:56 AM
    ^yeah, you&#39;re credited as

"THAT ANNOYING FAG THAT NOBODY LIKED WHO CONSTANTLY POPPED UP, MUCH TO THE ANNOYANCE OF EVERYONE ELSE - OveRDoSeD"
    well who the fuck are you? you post that everyone is no one yet ivce never once sen your name in this forum until right now...im nto sayign im anyone but i dont think you have the right to tell peopel they arnt in it

but it doesnt even really matter ocnsidering no one woudl make am ovie abtou us :lol:
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Hey screw...

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Jun 4 2006, 11:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Jun 4 2006, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EGAD@Jun 4 2006, 05:56 AM
    ^yeah, you&#39;re credited as

"THAT ANNOYING FAG THAT NOBODY LIKED WHO CONSTANTLY POPPED UP, MUCH TO THE ANNOYANCE OF EVERYONE ELSE - OveRDoSeD"
    well who the fuck are you? you post that everyone is no one yet ivce never once sen your name in this forum until right now...im nto sayign im anyone but i dont think you have the right to tell peopel they arnt in it

but it doesnt even really matter ocnsidering no one woudl make am ovie abtou us :lol: [/b][/quote]
    And they said I needed English lessons&#33;

edit.

Screw im the guy with the toaster and your the guy takin a bath.

Originally posted by OveRDoSeD@Jun 4 2006, 11:08 AM
    Hey screw...

kk, then you can be on the bottom

ill be on top.

NO NO NO&#33;&#33;&#33; I already told you, im the guy with the toaster&#33;

Oh&#33; Wait, you can play this guy if you want, either way, IM THE GUY WITH THE FUCKING TOASTER&#33;&#33;

enough said.

enough said.

k

and