Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

hahahaha what the fuck?
    your crazy but allright since you dont know what serbia is or on which continent its on this must be you
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

mmm, baby vagina

nice and tight
    JADED

like Veal

nah like venison
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hoo could play tony
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mor importantly hoo wud play me
    hahaha
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude, nobody cares about you

you weren&#39;t even credited with a name

"BUS BOY - SHALF"

im in this movie right??? im gonna be the guy who goes bombing with everyone and is cool and smoke 50 blunts a day. just in every scene I have a blunt lit and im tokin that shit.
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^yeah, you&#39;re credited as

"THAT ANNOYING FAG THAT NOBODY LIKED WHO CONSTANTLY POPPED UP, MUCH TO THE ANNOYANCE OF EVERYONE ELSE - OveRDoSeD"

no no all wrong&#33;&#33;&#33;

this guy will be playing me, and im not annoying I just am on here when im really tired to much, so I act stupid and laugh at it when im high, so fuck you.
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you don&#39;t know much about making sense do you?

maybe you should try it some time, next time you make a post, try to string words together in correct succesion, it&#39;s called a sentence

ok...

You&#39;re a faggot and I really don&#39;t like you one bit, so get off my dick and shut the fuck up.

^ there is a sentence for you.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

off your dick? i&#39;m not praising you assfuck

am i supposed to care that you dislike me? go smoke another blunt, fucking trend setter

WOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; YOU JUST CALL ME A TREND SETTER LIKE OMFG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

am I suppose to break down and start crieing?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

try the sentence thing again

correct spelling would be an added bonus

ok.

WOW&#33; You just called me a trend setter, LIKE OMFG&#33;

btw I dont see the point in typing all perfect on a graffiti website, so if u cant deal with it, go kill yourself, u&#39;d probably being doing urself a favor.

oh and dont forget, suck sumthin bitch.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what&#39;s the point of typing properly? maybe so you might just be able to intergrate in amongst the normal people on this site instead of flauting your obvious stupidity with your (i&#39;m sure) much thought out liners, one notable OveRDoSeD idiocy being the world famous "suck sumthin bitch" which continues to rock the socks of everyone and anyone foolish enough to cross his mighty path

please, think of something more legitimate to say, i&#39;m tired of every kid and their mother on here saying the grossly monotonous "go kill yourself", it lost it&#39;s effect a long time ago

so, to summarise, if you ever think of something worthwhile to post, give me a call, i&#39;m sure to show my apathy

EGAD eats kids for breakfast
    like i said in the other thread Overdosed
    shut your fuckin face, nobody likes you, you&#39;re that one little sperm that got away, that stain on the bed that made a fetus, you&#39;re a horrible excuse for a human being, and to be honest i dont think ANYONE appreciates you, your parents probably cry themseleves to bed everynight asking themseleves
    WHY?

see what i made there was a paragraph, its a bunch of words together that make sentences, and by using a number of sentences it formed a paragraph
    your girlfriend is blonde, she has an excuse to be stupid....what&#39;s yours?

Whoabots

hahahahahaha, whoa i love you