Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default how did you get your graffiti name?

ayo, i thought it would be interesting to know how you guys got your graff names. i see some sick ass names & it makes me wonder "how did they get that name"

type away,

Name:  practive.JPG
Views: 15126
Size:  52.4 KB
    Last edited by Faymos; 05-17-2012 at 08:52 PM.
    i'll be faymos one day;

Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

Well, my username anyway.
    Last edited by Baron; 05-18-2012 at 02:18 AM.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i randomly thought of it. its optik (and no i didnot copy it from the optic clan.
    Optik : DMA
    Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

MArty McFly gave it to me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was just screwing around with different handstyles and I just busted out "Taster" added "167" to the end and BAM! Taster 167 was born
    Denver, CO writers pm me

Even though a lot of people find my name weird, I really don't care, but I got my name "JAG" because those are my initials of my name

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Blasto...! from the game blasto when i was a kid and i first started writing. seemed cool so ive stuck with it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Was messing around in math class with the alphabet and couldnt do K's and my friends were talking about skateboards so i thought of DECH
    Then i got DECH A cuz it sounded cooler, Ended up with DeCKRz and got rid of RZ because it would take me longer to peice so now i got DECK!
    Cool story, eh?
    AskerOn23

I got my name from the lack of PANIC we should be seeing from our people during what I see as a transition into capitalism this country is heading towards so its political it also gives a certain hysteria to look at but at the same time its art I just really liked the name and message behind

Got my forum name from being a beast. Squawk squawk squawk....erm...hey there...this is awkward.

Actual graff name (Aural). I was researching the paranormal and came across the term "Aura." I do audio-related stuff, so I related the word with the word "Aural" which means "of or relating to the ear."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

someone else had it for a while and i thought it was a pretty cool word and i could work with the letters so i started writing it when they stopped.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cool story bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dank buds fuck off i know u love me so much u have to follow me around this forum but its getting rediculous ur public shows of affection are unwanted okay? got it? yeah cool story

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Simple. I always used to see Maersk containers and thought the name was cool - and I like tags that end in "SER" Mix them together to get Maser!

HailSatan666

Im not even sure, mine at them moment is 'Zapper'
    it just kinda came into my head. it used to be Skop3 but im aways trying to find cooler shit. anyone have any ideas?

Damn sure i remember how i got my name... (Riga)

We were playing monopoly during my whole childhood, ang i've always bought riga... (even buying it on the iPhone version of monopoly (: )

got the name toke from a song i was smoking out heavy with my boys and we were jamming to that 8ball and mjg relax and take notes!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@smokeitup. face it
    the guys in love with you,
    i'll be faymos one day;

Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My boy got caught and took the heat for both mine and his name so we were chillin tryin to come up with new names and i happend to be drinking a bubble tea and it tasted fucking amazing. So i asked him, wtf flavor is this? he said Taro, and as soon as i heard it I wrote it to see if i liked it and BAM, 3 Years later I still love it. I think im gonna stick wit this one for the long haul.

I got mine from my friend teaching me how to tag